🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

Romney was 18 when he did this....18 is old enough to know better.

I can see shoplifting, or doing drugs, or some other stupid high school prank. But bullying?

:eusa_hand:

And he doesn't remember? Why is that, because so many instances of this behavior blur one into the other?

So you think committing a crime would be better than a prank?
Better than bullying or mistreating dogs when you're in your forties? Absolutely.

I'm curious, Ravi.

How many Obama sponsored gubmint programs is somebody such as yourself on?

s-MITT-ROMNEY-large.jpg

Mitt Romney. Tough against Gays.

Just so that I'm straight on your position here...

When people discuss abstinence for children in school, you and your side argue that it is impossible to stop kids from doing what they are going to do anyway, so we shouldn't try to teach them that having sex before maturity is really a bad idea and that when they mature and are financially ready, it is then okay. The right gets crucified for that kind of thinking...

However.....

When kids who are going to tease each other, and play pranks on each other, and yes, bully each other, we should immediately put an end to that nonsense, and we should take immediate and strict action, even though these kids are going to do this anyway, at least until they grow up and mature a bit more

2x2 <-- This is short hand for double standard.

oh man, now you went and done it..
Did what?

It is wrong for kids to bully other kids. They do it, however. As adults, we should use opportunities like the harassment of gays by kids as a way to teach them that it is wrong to bully someone, regardless of their sexual orientation. However, as the argument goes, kids will do it anyway. The best we can hope for is to teach them and minimize the damage.

If people are going to use the argument that kids are going to do whatever they want and we cannot hope to educate them, then they are going to have to realize this applies to every aspect of children.

I didn't make the argument, but I do enjoy pointing out the raw hypocrisy.

that is what I was talking about, pointing out the raw hypocrisy..but it will be ignored..as you can see the thread is still going..

you want to see bullies in action, you should look up some of the Palin threads on the board..

Last edited:

Oh come on Willow! You are sounding like one of them.

"I'm not her boyfriend!" I shouted. I ran up to Coretta and gave her a slight shove; she stgaggered back and looked up at me, but still said nothing. "Leave me alone!" I shouted again. And suddenly Coretta was running, faster and faster, until she disapeared from sight. Appreciative laughs rose around me. Then the bell rang, and the teachers appeared to round us back into class.

That wasn't bullying! That was a young boy (not yet liking girls) defending his "manhood" from a young lady who wanted to be his girlfriend. He wasn't bullying her. He was wrong to push her, but... well, cooties were pretty frightening back then. :)

I'm gonna give the "O" a pass on that one.

Immie

Romney was 18 when he did this....18 is old enough to know better.

I can see shoplifting, or doing drugs, or some other stupid high school prank. But bullying?

:eusa_hand:

And he doesn't remember? Why is that, because so many instances of this behavior blur one into the other?

So you think committing a crime would be better than a prank?
Better than bullying or mistreating dogs when you're in your forties? Absolutely.

Well since evidence points to Romney doing neither, it's irrelevant. But there are a reason some things are crimes and others arent.

Willow, you should start a thread to discuss Obama's sexual assault seperately.

I don't want to steal your thunder or would have already done so.

We need to discuss Obama's depravity is detail!

I did start one.. so did someone else,, we're waiting for TM to show up.. I want to see her head explode..

TM would say Bush did it. And he did it first.

I have a confession to make. When I was in H.S. there was this one guy there I didn't like and he was always pissing me off so one day I got REALLY angry and...

... called him Faggot!

I once got so mad at a guy I called him a democrat.

Not long ago I got mad at a black guy and called him a democrat and he said that was racist.

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

Well..at least the High Holy Theocrat Bishop Willard Mitt Romney has apologized if his holiness' holy actions against the infidel fornicator of men deemed it insulting.

But his holiness doesn't think his actions were unwarranted..of course.

His holy scriptures deemed it to be the right thing to do.

Digging up what is essentially BS about Romney (Yes I did hear democrat describe him as foul mouthed because he once said Gosh Darn It) is just an indicating of how empty their buckets of shit are! It's not like Americans don't see through it and laugh. If anything, all it is doing is destroying what little credibility democrats have. This is a good thing, it shows how intellectually bankrupt they are.

Let's see:

Mormon cleric.
Protested for the Vietnam war..then spent the war in France.
Wrecked companies for fun and profit and cost American jobs.
Lies on a regular basis..just recently he took credit for saving the auto industry.
Flip flops.
Advocates for Religious suppression of Gays and Women.
Bully.
Frat Boy.

What's not to love?

Fine qualities..those..

Loved the part where Romney held the door shut on the "visually impaired" teacher so when the teacher ran into the door, Romney laughed and laughed and laughed...........

Did Romney's father know what his son was doing at school and in college?

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

Well..at least the High Holy Theocrat Bishop Willard Mitt Romney has apologized if his holiness' holy actions against the infidel fornicator of men deemed it insulting.

But his holiness doesn't think his actions were unwarranted..of course.

His holy scriptures deemed it to be the right thing to do.

So you not only are still trying to accuse him of this nonsense story when the witnesses were undermined, you're trying to say he did it because of his faith?

Are you sure you really want to go down that road?

Loved the part where Romney held the door shut on the "visually impaired" teacher so when the teacher ran into the door, Romney laughed and laughed and laughed...........

And what's your source for this one?

Forum List

Back