🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

I have a confession to make. When I was in H.S. there was this one guy there I didn't like and he was always pissing me off so one day I got REALLY angry and...

... called him Faggot!

half of him is white,, and the white part of him shoved a little black girl

Someone please fix the stupid......

You have to want to fix yourself first. We can only point out your double standards. you are the one who has to fix them.

i know that he is mixed and not fully black.

But claiming the white part of him wanted to do that? Come fucking on. This is why we can't have nice things because total fuckups like willow, who should have been aborted are out voting with their ignorance instead.

Someone please fix the stupid......

You have to want to fix yourself first. We can only point out your double standards. you are the one who has to fix them.

i know that he is mixed and not fully black.

But claiming the white part of him wanted to do that? Come fucking on. This is why we can't have nice things because total fuckups like willow, who should have been aborted are out voting with their ignorance instead.

It's called a joke. Get over it.

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."
The witnesses all recall this event in detail, but Mitt doesn't remember it at all. :eusa_liar:

Not exactly. The "witnesses" were unaware of the incident until they were told by the Washington Post.

Cracks in the Washington Post story on Romney’s ‘pranks’ emerge | The Daily Caller

But ABC News, says: “White was not present for the prank, in which Romney is said to have forcefully cut a student’s long hair and was not aware of it until this year when he was contacted by the Washington Post.”

It was also the Washington Post who presumed that Lauber was homosexual as there is nothing connected with this story whatsoever that indicates homosexuality. Just that Lauber (who has since died and can't comment) had long hair. As I remember 1965, guys with long hair weren't homosexual, just long-hair hippie types generally disliked among the short hair guys. Was long hair the ONLY reason? Maybe not because Lauber was expelled from the school for smoking cigarettes. What a wierdo!

The witnesses available for comment somehow are all working on the obama campaign. Curious? Curious that the only witnesses with clear recollections of this incident all are currently working for obama and the one independent witness they named doesn't remember it at all. Not only doesn't remember this incident but never heard of it before being contacted by the Post!

Forum List

Back