🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."
The witnesses all recall this event in detail, but Mitt doesn't remember it at all. :eusa_liar:
They found it deeply disturbing. Mitt didn't. So I can see why he'd forget about it.

robmoney started out adult life thinking it was fun and he had a right to assault people.

No one I have ever known did such a thing

You assault people everday when you use the force of government to take their money for your pet programs.

Well folks, we are getting a replay of what they did with Palin.

Palin is was black man, Romney it is supposedly homosexuals..

the left just can't help themselves..and don't seem to care how stupid they look..

Really?? Seriously, THIS is what the left comes up with??? Bankrupt, shallow, unbelievably ignorant incidents from 1960 something?!?!?

Good thing that the left has such substantive issues to hand their hat on.

I guess character and bias are non issues with the right

You're telling me an alleged allegation 50 years ago of a prank is a character issue?

Meanwhile we need to ignore the lie Obama told yesterday?

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

While I wouldn't condemn any man for an isolated act of aberrant behavior while in his teens, I must admit that what Romney did does seem to be in keeping with his approach to life. As a teen, Romney preyed on the weak. And as an adult who headed Bain Capital, Romney preyed on financially weak companies.

Another thing to note is Romney's own words:
"I don't remember that incident and I'll tell you I certainly don't believe that I ... thought the fellow was homosexual,"
"...I certainly don't believe that I...thought the 'fellow' was homosexual."?

Why does Romney not believe that? I mean, doesn't he KNOW it, one way or the other?

the left just can't help themselves..and don't seem to care how stupid they look..

Would you be happier if the bullying happened for some other reason?

Social Justice in America..

President Obama supports equal access to marriage for all

Romney beats up Queers

Would you be happier if the bullying happened for some other reason?

Don't you have some petty dirt to dig up on Palin again?

So the media can find a 45 year old story on Romney, but they can't find professors, fellow students, fellow law professors, friends etc of Obamination to talk about him.....

don't you remember how they stormed Alaska and combed through the dirt.. watch out Utah.

Let them go to Utah. What happens in Utah can be shared with the entire world.

Romney's grandpop ran to Mexico, moron, so he could continue the sexist practice of polygamy. Fuck that. Woman aren't property, they're people, who have the same rights as the rest of us (almost).

No one has ever claimed that women are property. Those "sexist" polygamists had very liberal divorce laws for women to escape abusive husbands. They allowed women to vote, which continued until the Federal government cracked down on women voting when they realized they were voting for plural marriages. They ran for political offices decades before the "civilized" women of the east did.

Stop being so ignorant of the world around you and grow the heck up.

Romney was 18 when he did this....18 is old enough to know better.

I can see shoplifting, or doing drugs, or some other stupid high school prank. But bullying?

:eusa_hand:

And he doesn't remember? Why is that, because so many instances of this behavior blur one into the other?

So you think committing a crime would be better than a prank?

Forum List

Back