Romney impersonated a police officer

It didnt happen...It didnt happen...It didnt happen...It didnt happen...It didnt happen...It didnt happen...It didnt happen...It didnt happen...It didnt happen...It didnt happen...It didnt happen...

It didnt happen...It didnt happen...It didnt happen...It didnt happen...It didnt happen...It didnt happen...It didnt happen...It didnt happen...It didnt happen...It didnt happen...It didnt happen...

It might have. All I've been shown by the left so far is anecdotal evidence. Not enough to convict him on, I'm afraid.

So let me get this straight... There are some among you here on USMB that are already willing to overlook this thing if found to be true?

That is astonishing.

Because Obama tried cocaine and pot ...that makes totally derranged and criminally psychotic behavior on Mitten's part acceptable?

You people just tanked the credibility meter.

If this story plays out to be factual and you find it an acceptable little "quirk" in Mitten's character then I have no idea what you would find abhorent in someone's character and history.

OMG! Grow up, in the 70's we had kids driving around all day with the damn police lights and if they could get a hold of one they'd have a uniform.

Good grief, you are a real nut job if you think this is psychotic behavior.

You are a real nut job if you do not.

Just goes to show how different parts of the country were growing up.

In my neck O the woods impersonating a cop and pulling people over would land ya in jail....no questions asked. If a satisfactory reason was not forthcoming at arraignment then a psychiatric evaluation was in order before bail allowed.

TM... got a picture of Romney in the police uniform, actually trying to impersonate a police office? You know.... factual evidence instead of anecdotal evidence?

She has gossip... and that is enough for her delusional brain.

Dear fucking idiot lying rich girl with friends in high places,

I never said I believed this story did I ?

So, you're ranting about how 'impersonating an office' is illegal... (I'm still waiting for clarification on whether dressing up as a file cabinet is, in fact, illegal, btw).... and you don't actually believe it?

You're even more delusional than evidence suggests.

So let me get this straight... There are some among you here on USMB that are already willing to overlook this thing if found to be true?

That is astonishing.

Because Obama tried cocaine and pot ...that makes totally derranged and criminally psychotic behavior on Mitten's part acceptable?

You people just tanked the credibility meter.

If this story plays out to be factual and you find it an acceptable little "quirk" in Mitten's character then I have no idea what you would find abhorent in someone's character and history.

OMG! Grow up, in the 70's we had kids driving around all day with the damn police lights and if they could get a hold of one they'd have a uniform.

Good grief, you are a real nut job if you think this is psychotic behavior.

You are a real nut job if you do not.

Just goes to show how different parts of the country were growing up.

In my neck O the woods impersonating a cop and pulling people over would land ya in jail....no questions asked. If a satisfactory reason was not forthcoming at arraignment then a psychiatric evaluation was in order before bail allowed.

So prove it happened. Not rocket science.

A recent Time magazine had a article on Romney's mom's run for the senate, and the influence it had on his own politics. I borrowed from a relative, online is for subscriber's only. I haven't finished the piece, but you get the sense that Romney, unlike his parents, is willing to play the republican wackadoo 'appeal to the crazies game' just to get the opportunity and possible win next November. He may just be the face on the flip flop coin once it is minted.

How Mitt Romney was Shaped By His Mother's Political Career - TIME

Anyone want to comment on Obama's failed policies?
Or, are we just going to keep trying to divert away from Obama's failed presidency? :eusa_whistle:

If this is the best the Libs can come up with on Romney... I say let them continue to make fools of themselves....

You're kidding, right? So far, the rw's haven't been able to come up with anything GOOD about this guy.

If you really this think this is the "best", I invite to read of this.

The Book On Mitt Romney: Here Is John McCain's Entire Opposition Research File

or this

Romney the Liar

Anyone want to comment on Obama's failed policies?
Or, are we just going to keep trying to divert away from Obama's failed presidency? :eusa_whistle:

Ya...let's not stay ON TOPIC!

Good call moron.

Ah, so it is the deversion tactic....got it. :lol:

You have a lot of nerve calling anyone a moron, Huggy. :eusa_whistle:

Ah...so NOW it is a "diversion tactic" to suggest the thread stay "on topic"? How radical of me!

A recent Time magazine had a article on Romney's mom's run for the senate, and the influence it had on his own politics. I borrowed from a relative, online is for subscriber's only. I haven't finished the piece, but you get the sense that Romney, unlike his parents, is willing to play the republican wackadoo 'appeal to the crazies game' just to get the opportunity and possible win next November. He may just be the face on the flip flop coin once it is minted.

How Mitt Romney was Shaped By His Mother's Political Career - TIME

And this is on topic... how exactly?

Forum List

Back