Romney impersonated a police officer

Anyone want to comment on Obama's failed policies?
Or, are we just going to keep trying to divert away from Obama's failed presidency? :eusa_whistle:

Ya...let's not stay ON TOPIC!

Good call moron.

Ah, so it is the deversion tactic....got it. :lol:

You have a lot of nerve calling anyone a moron, Huggy. :eusa_whistle:

considering he can't manage to keep a consistent message between his own thread titles and statements he makes in those threads, I'd tend to agree :rofl:

Moi? Not my job. I'm just an amused observer. Frankly I would like to see this story get squished real quick-like. It is just too bizarre to contemplate if true. I can say with certainty that if Mittens doesn't get ahead of this thing and provide a plausible explaination that it will not go away. "It's just too juicy"...probably a phrase you have never had to deal with Sandi.

If you think this this juicy,

Clinton endured a blowjob, lying under oath, impeachment and disbarrment - and you'd still give a million bucks for a chance to suck his balls and ass.

Eye witnesses work in a court of law, but here on USMB unless Mitt admits to it - didn't happen.

Your eye witness did not say he SAW Romney impersonate an office. They said Romney SAID he did so. Hearsay is what that is called.

They saw the uniform. And either he did what he said he did (and there are witnesses to him having done so, sadly) OR he lied. Which pretty much makes no sense.

Why did he have the uniform that he wasn't entitled to wear?

It makes no sense for him to have joked about using it to pull people over? Wow.... it does to me.

Eye witnesses work in a court of law, but here on USMB unless Mitt admits to it - didn't happen.

Your eye witness did not say he SAW Romney impersonate an office. They said Romney SAID he did so. Hearsay is what that is called.

They saw the uniform. And either he did what he said he did (and there are witnesses to him having done so, sadly) OR he lied. Which pretty much makes no sense.

Halloween?:confused:

Oh, gee. I wonder WHERE he could have gotten the idea. >.>

Romney Aide Resigns - NYTimes.com

A top aide to Mitt Romney has resigned amid accusations that he impersonated a police officer and distributed fake badges to staff.

Jay Garrity, who had been on leave from his position as the Romney campaign’s director of operations since earlier impersonation allegations surfaced, stepped down Friday following a report in The Boston Herald in which unidentified people accused him of distributing badges to members of the advance team to gain early access to event venues, control crowds and reporters and avoid paying a highway toll.

Romney aide’s bogus badges: Sources detail ‘illegal’ security tactic - BostonHerald.com

In an apparent violation of the law, a controversial aide to ex-Gov. Mitt Romney created phony law enforcement badges that he and other staffers used on the campaign trail to strong-arm reporters, avoid paying tolls and trick security guards into giving them immediate access to campaign venues, sources told the Herald.

The bogus badges were part of the bizarre security tactics allegedly employed by Jay Garrity, the director of operations for Romney who is under investigation for impersonating a law enforcement officer in two states. Garrity is on a leave of absence from the campaign while the probe is ongoing.

Mitt Romney's Skeleton Closet -- political scandals, quotes and character

So this was not just one staffer's personal fetish. Sources named at least two other Romney staffers who used the badges -- Mark Glanville and William Ritter. "They knew the badges were fake and probably illegal," the campaign source said. In fact, Garrity was Romney's right-hand man and rarely left his side. It's hard to believe that Mitt Romney himself did not notice the fact that Garrity was constantly flashing a police badge as they blew through security into various events. The Romney campaign has not commented on whether Mitt Romney knew about the badges.

No comment?

One of my many fantasies is to have a magnetic red light to put on my car and run the siren and pull over some jackass who cut me off or ran a stop light. Give them a ticket that says "learn to Fucking drive!".

His father gave it to him for Halloween?

Moi? Not my job. I'm just an amused observer. Frankly I would like to see this story get squished real quick-like. It is just too bizarre to contemplate if true. I can say with certainty that if Mittens doesn't get ahead of this thing and provide a plausible explaination that it will not go away. "It's just too juicy"...probably a phrase you have never had to deal with Sandi.

Clinton endured a blowjob, lying under oath, impeachment and disbarrment - and you'd still give a million bucks for a chance to suck his balls and ass.

Had a hit done on Vince Foster as well.

Liberals, "By God, you can't be in possession of a police officer's uniform, but two men may screw each other in the ass and get married. That's perfectly OK."

Could be. My Dad loaned me his uniform for a costume party when I was in high school. I guess I am as guilty as Mitt, of whatever it is he's guilty of...

You said it, not me.

But now it's nothing but speculation and no fact. Is this the hill you want to make your stand on? :confused:

himler.jpg

Re: Hearsay. I don't think that applies when MITT is the one who said these things. Granted it was 45 years ago - but he's the one who said it.

Also;

But in a well-known prank in which Romney flashed a police siren and, bearing a fake badge and cap, approached two friends and their dates parked on a dark country road, there was a stronger undercurrent of fear to the incident than commonly conveyed. Candy Porter, a Kingswood boarder from a small town in Ohio, had a strict 11 p.m. curfew. As Romney and his Cranbrook pals played out the joke, pretending to be shocked over empty bourbon bottles in the trunk, Porter thought of the dorm mothers waiting at the door and the threat of expulsion. “I just remember being like a deer in headlights,” she said. “I just remember being terrified.” Once she realized it was all a prank, and was safely back at her dorm, Porter joined in the laughter.

She's still alive.

One of my many fantasies is to have a magnetic red light to put on my car and run the siren and pull over some jackass who cut me off or ran a stop light. Give them a ticket that says "learn to Fucking drive!".

When one of my brothers joined the Corps (Marine, not Peace :lol:), my twin wanted to borrow his uniform.... his reasoning.... 'Girls think it's hot'.... ditto with a police uniform... :lol::lol: Go figure.

Clinton disgusts me. Oh ya... and he isn't running for anything.

The sexual homo statement concerning your obssession with ass and balls is shocking...NOT! Is your unnatural fantasy about men's anatomy something you have felt since childhood? or is it a learned behavior?

Re: Hearsay. I don't think that applies when MITT is the one who said these things. Granted it was 45 years ago - but he's the one who said it.

Also;

But in a well-known prank in which Romney flashed a police siren and, bearing a fake badge and cap, approached two friends and their dates parked on a dark country road, there was a stronger undercurrent of fear to the incident than commonly conveyed. Candy Porter, a Kingswood boarder from a small town in Ohio, had a strict 11 p.m. curfew. As Romney and his Cranbrook pals played out the joke, pretending to be shocked over empty bourbon bottles in the trunk, Porter thought of the dorm mothers waiting at the door and the threat of expulsion. “I just remember being like a deer in headlights,” she said. “I just remember being terrified.” Once she realized it was all a prank, and was safely back at her dorm, Porter joined in the laughter.

She's still alive.

She's still alive? Oh whew! I'm relieved that Romney didn't murder her.

You are fucking delusional.

Forum List

Back