Romney impersonated a police officer

Clinton disgusts me. Oh ya... and he isn't running for anything.

The sexual homo statement concerning your obssession with ass and balls is shocking...NOT! Is your unnatural fantasy about men's anatomy something you have felt since childhood? or is it a learned behavior?

I don't have a problem with your obsession with Clinton's ass and balls, asswipe. Whatever floats your gay dingy.

But you're right - he's not running for anything.

Obama is.

You OK with his Cocaine use?

Re: Hearsay. I don't think that applies when MITT is the one who said these things. Granted it was 45 years ago - but he's the one who said it.

Also;

But in a well-known prank in which Romney flashed a police siren and, bearing a fake badge and cap, approached two friends and their dates parked on a dark country road, there was a stronger undercurrent of fear to the incident than commonly conveyed. Candy Porter, a Kingswood boarder from a small town in Ohio, had a strict 11 p.m. curfew. As Romney and his Cranbrook pals played out the joke, pretending to be shocked over empty bourbon bottles in the trunk, Porter thought of the dorm mothers waiting at the door and the threat of expulsion. “I just remember being like a deer in headlights,” she said. “I just remember being terrified.” Once she realized it was all a prank, and was safely back at her dorm, Porter joined in the laughter.

She's still alive.

She's still alive? Oh whew! I'm relieved that Romney didn't murder her.

You are fucking delusional.

You fucking idiot.

She's still alive as in, she is someone else who remembers what happened.

You really are a blond.

And it took you 13 pages to "remember" that?

You rw's get more and more desperate every day.

I also dressed up as a pumpkin on Halloween one year, assbrain.

Does that mean I impersonated a pumpkin?

Do the board a favor - stick a Food Stamp in your mouth and STFU

They saw the uniform. And either he did what he said he did (and there are witnesses to him having done so, sadly) OR he lied. Which pretty much makes no sense.

Why did he have the uniform that he wasn't entitled to wear?

One of my many fantasies is to have a magnetic red light to put on my car and run the siren and pull over some jackass who cut me off or ran a stop light. Give them a ticket that says "learn to Fucking drive!".

When one of my brothers joined the Corps (Marine, not Peace :lol:), my twin wanted to borrow his uniform.... his reasoning.... 'Girls think it's hot'.... ditto with a police uniform... :lol::lol: Go figure.

And here's another rw who suddenly remembers uniform "borrowing".

Me thinks you doth object (and lie) a little tooo much. But, its fun to watch this latest rendition of Twist and Shout.

Re: Hearsay. I don't think that applies when MITT is the one who said these things. Granted it was 45 years ago - but he's the one who said it.

Also;

But in a well-known prank in which Romney flashed a police siren and, bearing a fake badge and cap, approached two friends and their dates parked on a dark country road, there was a stronger undercurrent of fear to the incident than commonly conveyed. Candy Porter, a Kingswood boarder from a small town in Ohio, had a strict 11 p.m. curfew. As Romney and his Cranbrook pals played out the joke, pretending to be shocked over empty bourbon bottles in the trunk, Porter thought of the dorm mothers waiting at the door and the threat of expulsion. “I just remember being like a deer in headlights,” she said. “I just remember being terrified.” Once she realized it was all a prank, and was safely back at her dorm, Porter joined in the laughter.

She's still alive.

So being a kid back in the 60's is high crime today. I'll take this info in the voting booth with me come November.

Eye witnesses work in a court of law, but here on USMB unless Mitt admits to it - didn't happen.

Your eye witness did not say he SAW Romney impersonate an office. They said Romney SAID he did so. Hearsay is what that is called.

They saw the uniform. And either he did what he said he did (and there are witnesses to him having done so, sadly) OR he lied. Which pretty much makes no sense.

Let's cover these points individually.

They saw the uniform.
I can go buy a police uniform online in about 20 seconds. Big deal.

And either he did what he said he did (and there are witnesses to him having done so, sadly) OR he lied.
If there are witnesses who SAW him 'impersonate' a police officer, as you just claimed, then he couldn't have lied, now could he.

The left either needs to produce the witnesses who saw him impersonate a police officer (dressing up for a prank on a classmate is NOT impersonating a police officer, btw) or they need to find something important to rag on Romney for.

The sources I have read do not say he did it on Halloween. Would you please post the link where YOU read he did this on Halloween?

Thanks.

So being a kid back in the 60's is high crime today. I'll take this info in the voting booth with me come November.

It's amazing that Romney became such a highly successful businessman and governor after committing such a high crime as this...

Also;

She's still alive.

So... the eye witness indicates there was no actual uniform... it was a prank... and thought it was funny.

Case closed.

The sources I have read do not say he did it on Halloween. Would you please post the link where YOU read he did this on Halloween?

Thanks.

I don't give a fuck if it was done on Easter Sunday, asswipe.

It's not that big of a deal - if in fact it did occur.

I don't believe heresay.

Obama cross-dresses in Lincoln's bedroom.

Prove he doesn't assbrain.

Case fucking closed !!!

Next !!!!!

One of my many fantasies is to have a magnetic red light to put on my car and run the siren and pull over some jackass who cut me off or ran a stop light. Give them a ticket that says "learn to Fucking drive!".

When one of my brothers joined the Corps (Marine, not Peace :lol:), my twin wanted to borrow his uniform.... his reasoning.... 'Girls think it's hot'.... ditto with a police uniform... :lol::lol: Go figure.

And here's another rw who suddenly remembers uniform "borrowing".

Me thinks you doth object (and lie) a little tooo much. But, its fun to watch this latest rendition of Twist and Shout.

Care to back up your (delusional) claim that I 'suddenly remembered' what I said? You can't... because I didn't 'suddenly remember' it. I've always remembered it. And I remember exactly what my older brother told him in response... which was "grow up, man up and sign up".

Me thinks you are a delusional freak... and I have evidence to support that view. Idiot.

Your eye witness did not say he SAW Romney impersonate an office. They said Romney SAID he did so. Hearsay is what that is called.

They saw the uniform.

And either he did what he said he did (and there are witnesses to him having done so, sadly) OR he lied.
If there are witnesses who SAW him 'impersonate' a police officer, as you just claimed, then he couldn't have lied, now could he.

The left either needs to produce the witnesses who saw him impersonate a police officer (dressing up for a prank on a classmate is NOT impersonating a police officer, btw) or they need to find something important to rag on Romney for.

Maybe he was a male stripper who had a tear off uniform?
Hey, the possiblilties are endless. :eusa_whistle:

Also;

She's still alive.

So... the eye witness indicates there was no actual uniform... it was a prank... and thought it was funny.

Case closed.

Again, the sources I've read say there was a uniform.

Where does it say there was not a uniform?

Also;

She's still alive.

She's still alive? Oh whew! I'm relieved that Romney didn't murder her.

You are fucking delusional.

You fucking idiot.

She's still alive as in, she is someone else who remembers what happened.

You really are a blond.

You really are a delusional twit. I'd rather be blond than a delusional twit.

Oh, gee. I wonder WHERE he could have gotten the idea. >.>

Romney Aide Resigns - NYTimes.com

A top aide to Mitt Romney has resigned amid accusations that he impersonated a police officer and distributed fake badges to staff.

Jay Garrity, who had been on leave from his position as the Romney campaign’s director of operations since earlier impersonation allegations surfaced, stepped down Friday following a report in The Boston Herald in which unidentified people accused him of distributing badges to members of the advance team to gain early access to event venues, control crowds and reporters and avoid paying a highway toll.

Romney aide’s bogus badges: Sources detail ‘illegal’ security tactic - BostonHerald.com

Mitt Romney's Skeleton Closet -- political scandals, quotes and character

So this was not just one staffer's personal fetish. Sources named at least two other Romney staffers who used the badges -- Mark Glanville and William Ritter. "They knew the badges were fake and probably illegal," the campaign source said. In fact, Garrity was Romney's right-hand man and rarely left his side. It's hard to believe that Mitt Romney himself did not notice the fact that Garrity was constantly flashing a police badge as they blew through security into various events. The Romney campaign has not commented on whether Mitt Romney knew about the badges.

No comment?

thats some crazy shit, but rw's have been put in a position where they have defend every action or be labeled a moderate...anything but that!

Clinton disgusts me. Oh ya... and he isn't running for anything.

The sexual homo statement concerning your obssession with ass and balls is shocking...NOT! Is your unnatural fantasy about men's anatomy something you have felt since childhood? or is it a learned behavior?

I don't have a problem with your obsession with Clinton's ass and balls, asswipe. Whatever floats your gay dingy.

But you're right - he's not running for anything.

Obama is.

You OK with his Cocaine use?

As a youth? Ya. If he was doing it now I would have a problem with it. If you see no difference in doing some blow recreationally and pulling people over on the highway dressed in a police officers uniform then we really have nothing to discuss. My guess is that over a hundred million Americans have tried cocaine at least once... Maybe less but not a lot less. AND just trying the blow is no indicator that the individual is mentally defective.

My guess is that individuals impersonating a police officer and pulling people over on the highway number in the low hundreds totally. My guess is that ALL of them have a serious mental problem.

seal.jpg

Thanks.

the date it happened on is immaterial, dipshit. I used that as an example to show how fucking stupid this is. The eye witness BD posted doesnt say there was even a full uniform... a cap and a badge... they eye witness admits it was just a prank on some classmates... the eye witness thought it was funny.

non-story, made into a story by dumb ass scared libtards like yourself,

Maybe he was a male stripper who had a tear off uniform?
Hey, the possiblilties are endless. :eusa_whistle:

So, what you're saying is that Romney was a male stripper in college?

Cool. Street cred for Romney! He and Downtown Scottie Brown should get a show together. :lol:

Forum List

Back