Romney: Made In The USA Bitches

And the GOP will turn us into a theocracy and we will all be forced to pray and work for less than min wage.

Do you really think anyone could make you work, let alone understand faith?

Who says you need too understand it to be forced upon you?And yes, slavery has been around for thousands of years. Although they would have to catch me first

yeah, the Gop plans on making you kneel five times a day and pray to them
:eusa_shifty:

Who says you need too understand it to be forced upon you?And yes, slavery has been around for thousands of years. Although they would have to catch me first

I hope they use the knee benches like in the Catholic churches.

hopefully for you they will be padded...or the cells will be for some of you if the Gop wins:lol:

I hope they use the knee benches like in the Catholic churches.

hopefully for you they will be padded...or the cells will be for some of you if the Gop wins:lol:

Won't be any different than when any other repub won. no big deal. I will do the same thing I always have, work 6-7 days a week to pay bills and repair my house.

Incidently, if Obama were to make cracks about the Mormon Church, you idiots would be going ape-shit.

if Romney made cracks about typical black people you would be going ape shit

Not sure what "typical black people" are... maybe you could enlighten me.

Oh, wait. Please don't.

I'm still waiting for Obama to explain what a typical white person is.

I'm not the POTUS and have zero power to use any bias against anyone. Big difference.

birther.jpg

No one asked to see Mitt's birth certificate because he's white. We all know that. However, we have repeatedly asked to see his tax returns.

if Romney made cracks about typical black people you would be going ape shit

Not sure what "typical black people" are... maybe you could enlighten me.

Oh, wait. Please don't.

I'm still waiting for Obama to explain what a typical white person is.

I'm not the POTUS and have zero power to use any bias against anyone. Big difference.

The black POTUS is allowed to play the race card. It's left wing standard... if it weren't for double standards, they would have no standards at all.

No one asked to see Mitt's birth certificate because he's white. We all know that. However, we have repeatedly asked to see his tax returns.

Ummm, no, actually. It's because there is nothing to suggest he was not born here. Unfortunately, for Obama, there is evidence to suggest he was not. I happen to believe that he was born in Hawaii... but there is evidence to suggest otherwise. A rational POTUS would have addressed the issue properly. But he's not a rational man.

I never did you fucktard troll.

In fact, why don't you show me where I did? That's what I thought fucktard troll.

Jillian has become a left wing extremist... she's part of the borg who think that one conservative means all conservatives. She's a hack. Sad, but true.

Bullshit. She became a mod and you've been in meltdown mode every since...

Liar. I was thrilled that Jillian got modded.... and I don't discuss mod actions in public. That's the rules... the ones we know about.

Ummm, no, actually. It's because there is nothing to suggest he was not born here. Unfortunately, for Obama, there is evidence to suggest he was not. I happen to believe that he was born in Hawaii... but there is evidence to suggest otherwise. A rational POTUS would have addressed the issue properly. But he's not a rational man.

There has not been one iota of credible evidence stating so. Anybody who thinks so is called a birfer for a reason.

He has addressed the issue many times. Properly. He could get it notorised by Scalia himself and the con loons wouldn't be satisfied...

Forum List

Back