Romney needs to withdraw. open the convention.

It's not about how rich he is. It's about Swiss bank accounts and Cayman Island investment vehicles.

I doubt Im the only one who doesnt care about where Romney has or had bank accounts.

You're certainly not the only one who doesn't care. Almost no one among his base of support cares.

By all means conveniently forget to vent that same outrage at Democrats like Pelosi or Wasserman Shultz for the exact same thing. Hypocrites being hypocritical is so damned hilarious.

You're certainly not the only one who doesn't care. Almost no one among his base of support cares.

Most people dont really care what others choose to do with their money. It's called minding our own business.

Wrong, it matters a great deal to every person who lost their job when their company got sold to Wall Street speculators, sizable group by now.

Much smaller group than the Group of People currently employed, or benefiting from Bain Funded Companies.

Moron.

I doubt Im the only one who doesnt care about where Romney has or had bank accounts.

By all means conveniently forget to vent that same outrage at Democrats like Pelosi or Wasserman Shultz for the exact same thing. Hypocrites being hypocritical is so damned hilarious.

Is Pelosi running for President?

Can you show us Wasserman Shultz swiss accounts?

Most people dont really care what others choose to do with their money. It's called minding our own business.

Wrong, it matters a great deal to every person who lost their job when their company got sold to Wall Street speculators, sizable group by now.

Much smaller group than the Group of People currently employed, or benefiting from Bain Funded Companies.

Moron.

Are you stoned or something?

Sorry to inform you... But life isn't fair.

Sorry to inform you... But life isn't fair.

Is it fair that Romney will be identified with every sleazy tactic used by Wall Street to gut American industry and make a short-sighted profit? Perhaps not, but he will be. Maybe you can remind your fellow republicans of that fact as they whine about their candidate being painted as a fat-cat money grubbing banker type.

I see we have another couple of fans of offshoring jobs.

Do you really want to go there?
GM after they were bought by the government built a plant in Mexico, and sent jobs to China.
Gibson guitars was told it would be best for them if they moved their jobs to Madagascar

I guess you didn't want to go there :lol:

I see we have another couple of fans of offshoring jobs.

GM after they were bought by the government built a plant in Mexico, and sent jobs to China.
Gibson guitars was told it would be best for them if they moved their jobs to Madagascar

fyi-they were not BOUGHT by the us gvt, they were bailed out. The us gvt never ever ran that company as an owner....period.

fyi-they were not BOUGHT by the us gvt, they were bailed out. The us gvt never ever ran that company as an owner....period.
And Obama gave taxpayer money to an organization who created many more jobs in China than here. The people of the Peoples Republic of China are grateful.

Really? When a 'czar' can fire the CEO and 'shuffle the board of directors' of said corporation, he is representing the government and acting as a sole owner.

http://money.cnn.com/2009/10/21/autos/auto_bailout_rattner_excerpt.fortune/

And Obama gave taxpayer money to an organization who created many more jobs in China than here. The people of the Peoples Republic of China are grateful.
ya really think that?

PS. I can see YOU ARE having a lot more fun here at usmb now that we are in election season!!!!

Forum List

Back