Romney needs to withdraw. open the convention.

This is where his single tax return alluded to where he's stashed it all. Of course, the amounts are unknown. He said he doesn't even know how much. Kinda stupid for a businessman, I feel.

romneystash.jpg

Another liberal baby chart. Get some real facts then get back to me.

Yeah? Based on his tax returns, Ms. Asphedora.

Do you really want to go there?
GM after they were bought by the government built a plant in Mexico, and sent jobs to China.
Gibson guitars was told it would be best for them if they moved their jobs to Madagascar

I guess you didn't want to go there :lol:
fyi-they were not BOUGHT by the us gvt, they were bailed out. The us gvt never ever ran that company as an owner....period.

If they weren't bought why does the US Government own SHARES??

This is where his single tax return alluded to where he's stashed it all. Of course, the amounts are unknown. He said he doesn't even know how much. Kinda stupid for a businessman, I feel.

romneystash.jpg

obama is such an open book we know everything about him
except his history.
Like who he worked for before he got into politics.
How could he afford his house he bought before becoming a state senator.

JPMorgan Overseas Investment Trust plc

"The JPMorgan Overseas Investment Trust plc seeks out strong long-term returns by focusing only on companies that our experienced analyst team believe are about to experience a dramatic and lasting boost to their profitability."

Where does Obama invest his money?

"Obama parks a sizable chunk of his money in two JPMorgan accounts. He has a Private Client Asset Management checking account valued from $500,001 to $1 million, and a regular checking account with between $1,001 and $15,000, according to the form, which was released by the White House on Tuesday.

Overall, Obama's assets were valued at between $2.6 million and $8.3 million."

Obama has two JPMorgan accounts, financial disclosures show - Los Angeles Times

Obama invests money with companies that invest offshore.

So anyone who invests money, their money goes all over the world making the democrat's Romney strategy completely irrelevant but most dumb liberals just repeat the crap they hear without really knowing what the fuck they are talking about.

I'm all for Romney showing where he invests. Just as soon as every politician does the same simultaneously.

Then we can gut the whole catch at the same time.

Hark! Is that the sound of a convoy of 18 wheelers locking up their brakes in reaction of being forced to do the same?

I thought as much.

"The JPMorgan Overseas Investment Trust plc seeks out strong long-term returns by focusing only on companies that our experienced analyst team believe are about to experience a dramatic and lasting boost to their profitability."

"Obama parks a sizable chunk of his money in two JPMorgan accounts. He has a Private Client Asset Management checking account valued from $500,001 to $1 million, and a regular checking account with between $1,001 and $15,000, according to the form, which was released by the White House on Tuesday.

Oh gee. I WISH we had that kind of transparency with Mittens.

JP Morgan is here in the States, right? Yeah. Thought so.

Are you concerned where Pelosi and Wasserman-Schultz invest their money?

If it's not tax evasion, then why is his money in tax havens.

You have no idea where romney's money is so stop
acting like you do.

Obama is a millionaire too and you don't where his money is, you don't know how he paid for college or even what his grades were so shut the fuck up with your unsubstantiated rhetoric.

Ooh, Misty's getting pissy.

imaseahorse.jpg
Misty is right. You have no idea, except what the voices in your head tell you, where his money is.

Imaginations are not reality all of the time.

Why, do they have Swiss bank accounts and Cayman investment vehicles and are they running for President?

Ruben Navarrette: Obama administration is terrible on transparency - San Jose Mercury News

I am! Iam! (raising my hand)

Why, do they have Swiss bank accounts and Cayman investment vehicles and are they running for President?
Oh? Is that illegal?

Who knew? :dunno:

I bet if you fill out an IRS complaint form, you could get a nice reward.

Oh? Is that illegal?

Who knew? :dunno:

I bet if you fill out an IRS complaint form, you could get a nice reward.

No, it's not illegal to hide money in Swiss bank accounts or Cayman Island tax-havens. Not in the least.

I am! Iam! (raising my hand)
why would it interest you? it's all open and available, they are not stashing money away in over seas TAX SHELTERS? even I have some international STOCKS in a 401k? it was suggested to do such with a portion of the 401k...

so, can you please explain how you think wasserman's investment in OUR stock market with international stocks, is even related to stashing millions ''offshore'' in TAX SHELTERS/HAVENS? I want to hear your logic, in your words....pretty please....

romney is getting destroyed with all this bain stuff. open the convention so we can choose a better candidate.

Open convention, that would be fun. :D

I wouldn't say that Romney is being destroyed, but I would say that Obama is looking pretty bad. When you go out and call your opponent a felon and you are the president so you can call for an investigation and don't... it doesn't look good, now does it?

Obama knew Romney wasn't at Bain 1999-2002, that's been debunked and he knew the SEC filings were fine. It's him that's the fool, now. There should be an open convention but it should be for the Democratic party. But we don't want another candidate unless Carter is available.

Bain isn't hurting Romney at all....

In fact, most conservatives KNOW better than to listen to the left-wing media....most of what comes out of them are later proven to be lies anyway. And a lot of the dems have realized they were duped in 2008 and they aren't going to let that happen again.

You don't have to pay attention to the so called "left wing media". You can take it right from the Republicans. Here are the top 10 comments about Bain from Romney’s Republican rivals:

1. “The idea that you’ve got private equity companies that come in and take companies apart so they can make profits and have people lose their jobs, that’s not what the Republican Party’s about.” — Rick Perry [New York Times, 1/12/12]

2. “The Bain model is to go in at a very low price, borrow an immense amount of money, pay Bain an immense amount of money and leave. I’ll let you decide if that’s really good capitalism. I think that’s exploitation.” — Newt Gingrich [New York Times, 1/17/12]

3. “Instead of trying to work with them to try to find a way to keep the jobs and to get them back on their feet, it’s all about how much money can we make, how quick can we make it, and then get out of town and find the next carcass to feed upon” — Rick Perry [National Journal, 1/10/12]

4. “We find it pretty hard to justify rich people figuring out clever legal ways to loot a company, leaving behind 1,700 families without a job.” — Newt Gingrich [Globe and Mail, 1/9/12]

5. “Now, I have no doubt Mitt Romney was worried about pink slips — whether he was going to have enough of them to hand out because his company, Bain Capital, of all the jobs that they killed” — Rick Perry [New York Times, 1/9/12]

6) “He claims he created 100,000 jobs. The Washington Post, two days ago, reported in their fact check column that he gets three Pinocchios. Now, a Pinocchio is what you get from The Post if you’re not telling the truth.” — Newt Gingrich [1/13/12, NBC News]

7. “There is something inherently wrong when getting rich off failure and sticking it to someone else is how you do your business, and I happen to think that’s indefensible” — Rick Perry [National Journal, 1/10/12]

8. “If Governor Romney would like to give back all the money he’s earned from bankrupting companies and laying off employees over his years, then I would be glad to then listen to him” — Newt Gingrich [Mediaite, 12/14/11]

9. “If you’re a victim of Bain Capital’s downsizing, it’s the ultimate insult for Mitt Romney to come to South Carolina and tell you he feels your pain, because he caused it.” — Rick Perry [New York Times, 1/8/12]

10. “They’re vultures that sitting out there on the tree limb waiting for the company to get sick and then they swoop in, they eat the carcass. They leave with that and they leave the skeleton” — Rick Perry [National Journal, 1/10/12]

Forum List

Back