Romney on Facebook: Vote for Cruz Now So We Can Have Open Convention And Nominate a Real Republican

I'm pretty sure the plan is to get to the convention backing Cruz. Then drop Cruz and nominate that Real Republican Kasich.

Backing Cruz is just a ruse to not let Trump cross the finish line with all the delegates he needs.
Nobody who is pro amnesty is a real Republican.
Anyon who wants to round 11 million people is not a real American.
We need someone who will fight for the American Working class. And deporting illegal aliens does that.
Mass deportation won't happen, and if it did, it would not relieve the pressure on the working class.

I'm pretty sure the plan is to get to the convention backing Cruz. Then drop Cruz and nominate that Real Republican Kasich.

Backing Cruz is just a ruse to not let Trump cross the finish line with all the delegates he needs.
Nobody who is pro amnesty is a real Republican.
Anyon who wants to round 11 million people is not a real American.
We need someone who will fight for the American Working class. And deporting illegal aliens does that.
Mass deportation won't happen, and if it did, it would not relieve the pressure on the working class.
What will work are laws that prohibit any illegal alien from getting any aid. No school, no college, no medical, no food stamps, no jobs. If they stay their eating out of trash cans or not eating at all. No drivers license, no voting privilege, anyone who employs one should be immediately fined. No sanctuary cities, any that try lose 100% of all Federal funds. It's time to play Hard Ball. We won't have to deport them, unless they commit a crime and we arrest them for it. They will leave on their own.

None of that will happen, I assure you.

What will work? Death penalties for businesses that their owners and managers knowingly permit the hiring of illegals.

(1) Confiscate the business and its properties and assets; sell them off to their competitors.

(2) Minimum penitentiary sentences of no less than five years.

(3) Confiscation of all dividends during the period of criminality with a fine of twice the value of the dividends.

Punish business? Illegals will either leave on their own, or the older ones will live quietly with their citizen relatives.

What will work? Death penalties for businesses that their owners and managers knowingly permit the hiring of illegals.

(1) Confiscate the business and its properties and assets; sell them off to their competitors.

(3) Confiscation of all dividends during the period of criminality with a fine of twice the value of the dividends.

Punish business? Illegals will either leave on their own, or the older ones will live quietly with their citizen relatives.
It will with Trump.

It will with Trump.
Nah, because Congress will make sure it won't if he is President. Congress will tie him up in court and drain him of funds.

@Romney

animatedminiongiflaughing_zpsbd2b884c.gif

Forum List

Back