Romney wrong: He Lost Because voters Love Obama's STASH!! Proven!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Romney said he lost" Because Minorities Love Obamacare"

He lost because people who voted for Obama were typical of these extremely ignorant extremely dumb Obama supporter/voter/idiots!

ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from, but he givin' it to us,
WOMAN #2: And we love him.
WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!

Or maybe this person... "I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUBWQ1AUEg"

robmoney lost because the American people voted for ideas other then robmoneys.

How lost are you?

You can only think to insult the American people as your defense.

Gee that wont gain your party many votes huh?

You either believe in Democracy or you dont.

The republican party has been making clear for decades they dont believe in Democracy.

That is why they cheat their asses off in elelctions

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

The founder of the Heritage Foundation

Your party lost becuase the people know know who they are

Yes.. you people are represented by these typical ignorant Obama voters..
ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from, but he givin' it to us,
WOMAN #2: And we love him.
WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!

Or maybe this person... "I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUBWQ1AUEg"

These fools never read as YOU probably didn't Obama's Dreams of My Father".
"It was usually an effective tactic,another one of those tricks I had learned. People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

The continuous LIES that even now the MSM is catching Obama in stating for example:
4 big Pinocchio! Meaning BIG ASS LIAR

At a news conference last Friday, President Obama claimed that, “starting tomorrow,” the “folks cleaning the floors at the Capitol” had “just got a pay cut” because of the automatic federal spending cuts known as the sequester.
The president very quickly earned Four Pinocchios for that statement, especially after senior officials at the Architect of the Capitol (AOC), the federal agency that employ janitors on the House side, and the office of the Sergeant at Arms (SAA), which employs janitors on the Senate side, issued statements saying the president’s comments were not true.

Capitol janitors making ?ends meet? with overtime? Nope - The Washington Post

But of COURSE you fools, you dummies like the typical Obama voter totally have NO idea what a bald face liar this President is!!!

Your party lost becuase the people know know who they are

And you party won because you don't know the difference between "becuase" and because!

If you learned to spell maybe I'd have a little respect for you but.. geez.. in a sentence of
11 words with two duplicated "know" "know" you ignore the little red dotted line under the word "becuase" ".........." really. Your laziness and ignorance is truly representative of all Obama voters!

Forum List

Back