Romney's Bain Lie

Well, he didn't have anything to do with Bain's decisions during that time.

He's gonna have to squash that independent documents say exactly that. Yeah, that's really quite a nail ya have there. :lmao:

We've been around this before.

But the fact remains that he signed documents that represented himself as the sole share owner and chief executive of Bain. That makes him legally responsible for what Bain did during that time. And..it might open Romney up to lawsuits from investors if that is the case.

But to another point.

If Romney had nothing to do with Bain, but represented himself as it's chief executive, how does that fare in his argument to run the country?

Is he going to run it in "name" only?

Because that's what George W. Bush seemed to do.

:eusa_whistle:
Well, the SEC confirms what Bain says.

Oh, wait? Are you a conspiracist?

Si? Do you understand what SEC is?

They do and did not confirm what Romney has said.

They released documentation showing that Romney was indeed the sole share holder and chief executive.

That makes him totally responsible for Bain.

That conflicts with Romney's story.

We've been around this before.

But the fact remains that he signed documents that represented himself as the sole share owner and chief executive of Bain. That makes him legally responsible for what Bain did during that time. And..it might open Romney up to lawsuits from investors if that is the case.

But to another point.

If Romney had nothing to do with Bain, but represented himself as it's chief executive, how does that fare in his argument to run the country?

Is he going to run it in "name" only?

Because that's what George W. Bush seemed to do.

:eusa_whistle:

They released documentation showing that Romney was indeed the sole share holder and chief executive.

You have a failure in that logical progression. I would hint that it starts at "that makes", but, I doubt you can figure that out at this point.

Brain damage.

he lied in sworn tesitimony or lied to the SEC.

he cant have it both ways

I don't know what "tesitimony" is. :badgrin::lol:

TderpM remains an illiterate shit.

In any event, and more to the point, TderpM misses the obvious -- as per usual.

Romney cannot have it 'both" ways, but he CAN have it "neither" way.

For, so far, nobody has shown even one Romney lie in this matter.

Last edited:
Obama is running his campaign like he does this nation. With a lot of lies and half truths. Can anyone say dirty politics?

he lied in sworn tesitimony or lied to the SEC.

he cant have it both ways

I don't know what tesitimony is.

:badgrin::lol:

tderpM remains an illiterate shit.

In any event, and more to the point, TderpM misses the obvious -- as per usual.

Romney cannot have it 'both" ways, but he CAN have it "neither" way.

For, so far, nobody has shown even one Romney lie in this matter.
The theme is "he lied because I don't understand what the SEC and Bain are saying".

You have a failure in that logical progression. I would hint that it starts at "that makes", but, I doubt you can figure that out at this point.

Brain damage.

This is the exact point your argument has completely collapsed.

Done here..

Brain damage.

Done here..

Except that it is your argument that has collapsed. You just don't see it.

Democrats believe lies because they HAVE to. It's all they have. It's not like a democrat could tell themselves that obama has been a good presdident.

He been better then good..he's been great.

People who like Obama, like his record and are voting for him.

People who are voting for Romney have no idea what his record is..and are voting for him because they absolutely hate Obama.

:lmao:

President Obama has a been a CLUSTERFUCK. HE HAS BEEN A NEARLY COMPLETE DISASTER.

President Obama sucks at the job.

He is a fail.

Do you really think that kind of cartoonish hysterical hyperbole adds anything of value to the conversation? Really?

What does it contribute?

Basically I do a reset from thread to thread in terms of posters. And you never disappoint.

You invalidate any "argument" you may have when your first post in any given thread engages in personal attacks.

You're an idiot Shallow.

You're a partisan buffoon spewing utter horseshit, and you know it full well. You take a fucknut story from the hate sites and come over here with your faux outrage and tales of massive wrong doing.

There's nothing there.

You know it.

I know it.

Obama knows it.

But you honestly believe that if you can create enough theatrics, somehow this will get Romney and save Obama from losing the election.

It's fucking stupid, and unlike Lakhota and the other stupid fucks, you know that it's fucking stupid.

Yet you spew it anyway, because your partisanship overwhelms your sense.

First, because it displays that you personalize public issues and are dealing with them on an emotional level.

Second, because personal attacks are a tried and true method of shutting down communication. What happens after a personal attack is generally not discourse, but trading barbs.

In any case..we are basically done here..

Flame on!

Yawn....

Brain damage.

Done here..

Except that it is your argument that has collapsed. You just don't see it.
That's why I say brain damage. At this point, I am serious. It's not just a flame.

:eek:

Willard Mitt Romney has been lying for a long time.

Romney emerged as the public face of the Olympic effort, appearing in photographs, news stories and on Olympics pins.[119] Robert H. Garff, the chair of the organizing committee, later said that "It was obvious that he had an agenda larger than just the Olympics,"[119] and that Romney wanted to use the Olympics to propel himself into the national spotlight and a political career.[124][131] Garff believed the initial budget shortfall was not as bad as Romney portrayed, given there were still three years to reorganize.[124] Utah Senator Bob Bennett said that much of the needed federal money was already in place and an analysis by The Boston Globe stated that the committee already had nearly $1 billion in committed revenues.[124] Olympics critic Steve Pace, who led Utahns for Responsible Public Spending, thought Romney exaggerated the initial fiscal state in order to lay the groundwork for a well-publicized rescue.[131] Kenneth Bullock, another board member of the organizing committee and also head of the Utah League of Cities and Towns, often clashed with Romney at the time, and later said that Romney deserved some credit for the turnaround but not as much as he claimed:[119] Bullock said: "He tried very hard to build an image of himself as a savior, the great white hope. He was very good at characterizing and castigating people and putting himself on a pedestal."[124]

Mitt Romney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[
Easy enough to do - show us those tax filings. Be open and above board. Just come across with the paperwork without consulting with counsel first.

"A man with nothing to hide, hides nothing".

There's an old story about Lyndon Johnson. He was running for state office and began floating, through the mindless partisan hacks that define the democrats, stories that his opponent was a homosexual. His campaign manager said "Lyndon, you can't call Coke Stevenson a cock sucker - you can't prove that he's a cock sucker." Johnson replied, "I don't need to prove he sucks cocks, I just need to get him to deny it."

That's what you're doing here.

The proper term is "demagoguery."

Romnoid falsely mis-represented his employment history on S.E.C. (Security and Exchange Commission). To do so is fraud and such fraud is a FELONY!!

ZOMG! Ground-fucking-breaking. :lmao:

Naw..but it is another nail in the coffin of the "I didn't have anything to do with Bain's decisions" meme, that Romney is floating.

He's basically going to have to squash this at some point. But I am betting he's waiting on that..and hopefully by then..it will be to late.

:clap2:

Easy enough to do - show us those tax filings. Be open and above board. Just come across with the paperwork without consulting with counsel first.

"A man with nothing to hide, hides nothing".

Tell that to Barry, hypocrite!

Romnoid falsely mis-represented his employment history on S.E.C. (Security and Exchange Commission). To do so is fraud and such fraud is a FELONY!!

Willard misrepresents most everything...

Robert H. Garff, the chair of the organizing committee, later said that "It was obvious that he had an agenda larger than just the Olympics,"[119] and that Romney wanted to use the Olympics to propel himself into the national spotlight and a political career.[124][131] Garff believed the initial budget shortfall was not as bad as Romney portrayed, given there were still three years to reorganize.[124] Utah Senator Bob Bennett said that much of the needed federal money was already in place and an analysis by The Boston Globe stated that the committee already had nearly $1 billion in committed revenues.[124] Olympics critic Steve Pace, who led Utahns for Responsible Public Spending, thought Romney exaggerated the initial fiscal state in order to lay the groundwork for a well-publicized rescue.[131] Kenneth Bullock, another board member of the organizing committee and also head of the Utah League of Cities and Towns, often clashed with Romney at the time, and later said that Romney deserved some credit for the turnaround but not as much as he claimed:[119] Bullock said: "He tried very hard to build an image of himself as a savior, the great white hope. He was very good at characterizing and castigating people and putting himself on a pedestal."[124] Willlard Mitt Romney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back