Romney's Bain Lie

Romney signed documents that identified him as a chief executive of Bain Capital with SEC.

Is that right, Mr. Integrity?

Oh - My - Gawd...

He PROFITED? Glorious Peoples Union not allow Profit, KILL the Capitalist, workers of the world unite in violence.

You fucking Communists are a crack up.

So, either he lied to the SEC and was NOT a chief executive..or is lying to the public about his role at Bain.

Or, you're a fucking moron spewing partisan idiocy. :thup:

I'm going with option #3

Basically I do a reset from thread to thread in terms of posters. And you never disappoint.

You invalidate any "argument" you may have when your first post in any given thread engages in personal attacks.

First, because it displays that you personalize public issues and are dealing with them on an emotional level.

Second, because personal attacks are a tried and true method of shutting down communication. What happens after a personal attack is generally not discourse, but trading barbs.

In any case..we are basically done here..

Flame on!
Your 'argument"? In case you haven't noticed, you haven't one. And, it's been that way for a while.

Just sayin'. RIF.

From your link...
Romney’s sworn testimony was given as part of a hearing to determine whether he had sufficient residency status in Massachusetts to run for governor.

Romney testified that he “remained on the board of the Staples Corporation and Marriott International, the Life Like Corporation” at the time.

Yet in the Aug. 12, 2011, federal disclosure form filed as part of his presidential bid, he said, “Mr. Romney retired from Bain Capital on February 11, 1999 to head the Salt Lake Organizing Committee. Since February 11, 1999, Mr. Romney has not had any active role with any Bain Capital entity and has not been involved in the operations of any Bain Capital entity in any way.”

See what you did there?? You changed companies.

Fail.

Her link failed her again??

Color me shocked.

Two other documents contain similar information, the Globe found. In his first year as governor of Massachusetts, in 2003, Romney disclosed to the State Ethics Commission that he still owned 100 percent of Bain Capital in 2002. Romney’s state financial disclosure forms indicate he earned at least $100,000 as a Bain “executive” in 2001 and 2002, separate from investment earnings.

Obama campaign accuses Mitt Romney of lying about Bain tenure - The Boston Globe

yep. true story

Follow the money. If we see the Koch's or Willard suddenly start to lawyer up,

The question is, when are we going to see you start to sober up?

You remind me of a guy on a bad acid trip I encountered. He said "Ronald Reagan is a space alien from Andromeda" The aliens are mutilating cows to learn to clone human slaves - I DEMAND an investigation into Reagan cloning slaves.

Just like you, the drugged out fool made a false allegation, coupled it with an absurd rumor, then went into faux outrage.

or his campaign contributions soar from his fascist masters, you can be beat Obama's got some damning evidence against Willard for committing a federal felony.

So you're under the influence of LSD, then?

There are those who have been convinced that the entire British Royal Family are lizard aliens. What's the difference?

Naw..but it is another nail in the coffin of the "I didn't have anything to do with Bain's decisions" meme, that Romney is floating.

He's basically going to have to squash this at some point. But I am betting he's waiting on that..and hopefully by then..it will be to late.

:clap2:
Well, he didn't have anything to do with Bain's decisions during that time.

He's gonna have to squash that independent documents say exactly that. Yeah, that's really quite a nail ya have there. :lmao:

From your link...
Romney’s sworn testimony was given as part of a hearing to determine whether he had sufficient residency status in Massachusetts to run for governor.

Romney testified that he “remained on the board of the Staples Corporation and Marriott International, the Life Like Corporation” at the time.

Yet in the Aug. 12, 2011, federal disclosure form filed as part of his presidential bid, he said, “Mr. Romney retired from Bain Capital on February 11, 1999 to head the Salt Lake Organizing Committee. Since February 11, 1999, Mr. Romney has not had any active role with any Bain Capital entity and has not been involved in the operations of any Bain Capital entity in any way.”

Fail.

It sort of is a fail.

Bain's statement is comical.

Almost as good as "I did not have sex with that woman".

:lol:

Little Green Footballs - Romney Testified in 2002 That He Attended Bain Board Meetings

WASHINGTON — Mitt Romney’s repeated claim that he played no part in executive decision-making related to Bain after 1999 is false, according to Romney’s own testimony in June 2002, in which he admitted to sitting on the board of the Lifelike Co., a doll maker that was a Bain investment during the period.
Romney has consistently insisted that he was too busy organizing the 2002 Winter Olympics to take part in Bain business between 1999 and that event. But in the testimony, which was provided to The Huffington Post, Romney noted that he regularly traveled back to Massachusetts. “[T]here were a number of social trips and business trips that brought me back to Massachusetts, board meetings, Thanksgiving and so forth,” he said.

Yet in the Aug. 12, 2011, federal disclosure form filed as part of his presidential bid, he said, “Mr. Romney retired from Bain Capital on February 11, 1999 to head the Salt Lake Organizing Committee. Since February 11, 1999, Mr. Romney has not had any active role with any Bain Capital entity and has not been involved in the operations of any Bain Capital entity in any way

get it now

Mitt Romney’s campaign asked for a correction on Thursday’s Globe story, but did not dispute any facts in the article (file/The Boston Globe)

Obama campaign accuses Mitt Romney of lying about Bain tenure - The Boston Globe

The Romney campaign called such statements by the Obama team “reckless” and asked the Globe to print a correction, which it has declined to do.

in documents from July 2000 and February 2001

Willard Mitt Romney listed his “principal occupation”

as “Managing Director” of Bain

Last edited:

From your link...

Fail.

It sort of is a fail.

And the SEC says the same thing as Bain.

I know you have fantasies of what you want all this to say, but fantasies are not reality.

You're looking brain damaged....again.

ZOMG! Ground-fucking-breaking. :lmao:

Naw..but it is another nail in the coffin of the "I didn't have anything to do with Bain's decisions" meme, that Romney is floating.

He's basically going to have to squash this at some point. But I am betting he's waiting on that..and hopefully by then..it will be to late.

He's gonna have to squash that independent documents say exactly that. Yeah, that's really quite a nail ya have there. :lmao:

We've been around this before.

But the fact remains that he signed documents that represented himself as the sole share owner and chief executive of Bain. That makes him legally responsible for what Bain did during that time. And..it might open Romney up to lawsuits from investors if that is the case.

But to another point.

If Romney had nothing to do with Bain, but represented himself as it's chief executive, how does that fare in his argument to run the country?

Is he going to run it in "name" only?

Because that's what George W. Bush seemed to do.

:eusa_whistle:

Democrats believe lies because they HAVE to. It's all they have. It's not like a democrat could tell themselves that obama has been a good presdident.

Easy enough to do - show us those tax filings. Be open and above board. Just come across with the paperwork without consulting with counsel first.

"A man with nothing to hide, hides nothing".

From your link...

Fail.

It sort of is a fail.

And the SEC says the same thing as Bain.

I know you have fantasies of what you want all this to say, but fantasies are not reality.

You're looking brain damaged....again.

They absolutely do not say the same thing as Bain does.

We've been around this before.

But the fact remains that he signed documents that represented himself as the sole share owner and chief executive of Bain. That makes him legally responsible for what Bain did during that time. And..it might open Romney up to lawsuits from investors if that is the case.

But to another point.

If Romney had nothing to do with Bain, but represented himself as it's chief executive, how does that fare in his argument to run the country?

Is he going to run it in "name" only?

Because that's what George W. Bush seemed to do.

:eusa_whistle:
Well, the SEC confirms what Bain says.

Oh, wait? Are you a conspiracist?

ZOMG! Ground-fucking-breaking. :lmao:

Easy enough to do - show us those tax filings. Be open and above board. Just come across with the paperwork without consulting with counsel first.

"A man with nothing to hide, hides nothing".

he either act like his dad or is done.

he lied in sworn tesitimony or lied to the SEC.

he cant have it both ways

Romney already has enough problems to sink him. This is just gravy. Even if this were to be resolved with zero political harm to Romney,

that only puts him back to even. Back to all his other problems.

Democrats believe lies because they HAVE to. It's all they have. It's not like a democrat could tell themselves that obama has been a good presdident.

He been better then good..he's been great.

People who like Obama, like his record and are voting for him.

People who are voting for Romney have no idea what his record is..and are voting for him because they absolutely hate Obama.

He been better then good..he's been great.

People who like Obama, like his record and are voting for him.

People who are voting for Romney have no idea what his record is..and are voting for him because they absolutely hate Obama.

:lmao:

President Obama has a been a CLUSTERFUCK. HE HAS BEEN A NEARLY COMPLETE DISASTER.

President Obama sucks at the job.

He is a fail.

Forum List

Back