Romney's Bain Lie

So, that would be a no.

You're not a Bain Birther?

So you acknowledge that Obama was lying when he claimed that Romney filed false SEC documents even though the SEC said that he didn't?

And you openly state that Obama continues to lie when he claims that Romney was running the operations of Bain until 2002?

Well good for you, I would have guessed you a Bain Birther for sure.

Hey Dumbfuck, you care to explain why Romney is going on all the major networks tonight if he's not in major damage control over all the shit that's come out this week? Seems to me like he's got some 'spalinin' to do and someone in his campaign finally woke up to that fact.

Maybe it's not such a crazy story after all. Ah, Dumbfuck. You're such a dumb fuck.
The only damage Romney has is due to the stupidity of persons.

So, that would be a no.

So you acknowledge that Obama was lying when he claimed that Romney filed false SEC documents even though the SEC said that he didn't?

And you openly state that Obama continues to lie when he claims that Romney was running the operations of Bain until 2002?

Hey Dumbfuck, you care to explain why Romney is going on all the major networks tonight if he's not in major damage control over all the shit that's come out this week? Seems to me like he's got some 'spalinin' to do and someone in his campaign finally woke up to that fact.

Maybe it's not such a crazy story after all. Ah, Dumbfuck. You're such a dumb fuck.

My guess? He's announcing his VP, and hopefully that person will be able to take some heat off of him.

My guess? He's announcing his VP, and hopefully that person will be able to take some heat off of him.
What heat? I asked you before, but you refused to answer.

Let's see if I get an answer now.

How is that unsubscribe you told us you were doing working out for you, Brave Sir Robin?

That's a really interesting theory. I don't think he'll do it though. I think this interview, as hastily as it was thrown together, is all about the tax records and his departure from Bain. Hey, maybe he'll explain it all very neatly and succinctly and we'll all move on. I'm not saying he won't, but this is clearly damage control. To deny it is to be a fucktard (read: Tea Bagger)

So, that would be a no.

Actually, I think it's more likely that Romney wasn't running things at Bain, at least not on a day to day basis. I think it's more likely that Bain used his good name to attract investors. Now, is it possible that Bain could do this for a period of years without Romney being aware of it (and probably approving it)? My guess is no.

Now, do I think that Romney would have lent his name to the company without having SOME input into the running of the company? That's not likely either.

So, the point (and it's not a fine point) is that there obviously was some kind of chicanery going on. Exactly what it was, at this point, remains murky at best. It's going to be interesting to see how they try to explain this, and who they're going to try to throw under the bus in an effort to make Romney look clean in all this. So, the question (one of them, anyway) is this: Can Romney come off looking good if he paints himself as a victim of someone else's incompetence when his so-called business acumen and leadership are at the heart of his claim that he's ready to run the country?

This is bigger than Romney eating that dog!

I know you think you're being funny. But it most definitely is the biggest story of the campaign so far. Again, he would not be rushing to do interviews on every major network if he didn't know this was serious shit.

Mitt Romney To Give Interviews To Broadcast Networks, Fox News, CNN On Friday, July 13

Bigger than Seamus on the roof? Nothing is bigger than that!

Not the impersonating a cop, not the assault, nothing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbj_y3K5G3o]Mitt Romney's Smirk - YouTube[/ame]

This is bigger than Romney eating that dog!

I know you think you're being funny. But it most definitely is the biggest story of the campaign so far. Again, he would not be rushing to do interviews on every major network if he didn't know this was serious shit.

Mitt Romney To Give Interviews To Broadcast Networks, Fox News, CNN On Friday, July 13

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbj_y3K5G3o]Mitt Romney's Smirk - YouTube[/ame]

Actually the whole reason I'm not voting for Romney is because of the cop outfit. I don't give a shit about his record, I'm just super appauled that he would dare do anything like that.

When I was in college, I was a perfect law-abiding, rule following angel. People often mistook me for Jesus, that's what I expect from everyone.

How is that unsubscribe you told us you were doing working out for you, Brave Sir Robin?
Maybe third time is the charm? Um, Boop?

(Although, I suspect the hysterical hack is too far into her manic phase.)

Actually the whole reason I'm not voting for Romney is because of the cop outfit. I don't give a shit about his record, I'm just super appauled that he would dare do anything like that.

When I was in college, I was a perfect law-abiding, rule following angel. People often mistook me for Jesus, that's what I expect from everyone.
I was mistaken for God, Son.

I forgive you.

I'm voting for him because, being the loving god that I am, I must also love evil.

Good to see the liberal hysteria is going off the charts.

CNN already debunked this "story". Democrats that worked at Bain at the time have already said Romney is telling the truth and he left the company in 1999.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

I'll answer that. The heat from the press and from his own party to release the Bain records and his tax records.

Bain barrage worries Republicans - Ginger Gibson - POLITICO.com

I'll answer that. The heat from the press and from his own party to release the Bain records and his tax records.

Bain barrage worries Republicans - Ginger Gibson - POLITICO.com

Hey, dumb ass. How much tax money did Jesus spend to feed and heal people?

Forum List

Back