Romney's Mormon Patriotism: 5 Privileged Sons and No Volunteers?

His religion is an insane cult and his family are a bunch of people who've lived off the rest of us most of their lives...

So, um. nope. The low was when you guys nominated this fool.
In America we do not judge people based on their religious beliefs.

If there were no people looking to make businesses prosper, Joe, there wouldn't be any jobs available. Do you know what happened to Russia when hot-blooded holier-than-thous murdered their Czar? Firstly, they persecuted people who owned businesses and put them out of business. Then, with no jobs to turn to, they turned on each other, with blame games turning to bullets, and at the end of the saga, they decided their experiment was a failure...a hundred million deaths later. It was a nightmare.

Obama is destroying profitable businesses right and left. The horrors of this haven't sunk in yet, but they're printing a lot of paper money right now.

I'm sticking with my theory: America is at a low. Romney's skills can turn it around.

Of course if having a crisis like Greece floats your boat It's on you, not me.

You fucking tard. You judge Obama on what you think is religious beliefs are all the time. Then you say he's destroying business? But not how? And with not a shred of evidence? Get the fuck out of here and crawl back into that sewer you escaped from. Light damages your kind.

pic4.jpg
Obama poxed American drilling in the Gulf. Both Russia and China in coordination with Cuba moved right in and are going to drill just south of the state of Florida.

Trying to salvage your reputation by destroying someone else with lying pictures that come straight out of your slanted thinking? Here are some true pictures of me, honoring those who fell and made for them recently. If my hands looked like that, I couldn't possibly have done it:

Attachments

• $Hero Star, Liberty Rose quilt 45x55in, 3,  03.23.2012.jpg
    $Hero Star, Liberty Rose quilt 45x55in, 3, 03.23.2012.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 37
  • $55x70 inches, USN Quilt border May 3, 2012.jpg
    $55x70 inches, USN Quilt border May 3, 2012.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 33
  • $USA Marines Quilt 2 Hero Star Blue.jpg
    $USA Marines Quilt 2 Hero Star Blue.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Too bad Romney isn't talking about his ancestral links in Mexico. It might be pretty tough since the colony was polygamous.

And that is exactly why they fled with nothing but the clothes on their back.

Is this still the correct age list for the 5 wonder boys: Mitt and Ann Romney have 5 children, all sons: Tagg (37 years old), Matt (36), Josh (32), Ben (29), and Craig (26)?

Is it a religious thing or a class thing that keeps all 5 Romney sons out of harms way, while reaping most of the benefits of being an American?

George H W Bush served the left supported Bill Clinton John McCain served and endured hell the left supported Barak Obama Sarah Palins son served in the military no one on the left seemed to care. Please feel free to not suddenly pretend you care about who served in the military or who's children did or did not serve.

Biden's son went to Iraq. Biden's worth about $350,000. One of the poorest members of congress before becoming Vice.

Romney's worth a quarter Billion dollars..and that's what we know. He's got foreign accounts...so he might be worth more.

None of his sons went to war. Given a chance to fight in a war he FULLY SUPPORTED, he balked.

So you're not going to answer the question.

Romney Tax Returns Show $7 Million in Donations Over 2 Years - Businessweek

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney donated $7 million to charity in the past two years, more than the $6.2 million the candidate and his wife paid in federal taxes in that period, documents the campaign released show.

Biden gave average of $369 to charity a year - USATODAY.com

Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden and his wife gave an average of $369 a year to charity during the past decade, his tax records show.
Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama's campaign today released 10 years' worth of tax returns for Biden, a senator from Delaware, and his wife Jill, a community college instructor. The Bidens reported earning $319,853 last year, including $71,000 in royalties for his memoir, Promises to Keep: On Life and Politics.

An average of $400 even when he was making 320 K a year.

Wow...that's a fair share.

I don't recall asking about Iraq.

Do even bother to read these articles?

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney donated $7 million to charity in the past two years, more than the $6.2 million the candidate and his wife paid in federal taxes in that period, documents the campaign released show.

Romney and his wife, Ann, who jointly file taxes, gave $1.5 million cash in 2010 and $2.6 million cash in 2011 to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, the tax documents show. A former Massachusetts governor whose campaign estimates his fortune at between $190 million and $250 million as co-founder of Boston private-equity firm Bain Capital LLC, Romney is a devout Mormon with deep family ties to the church.

The Romneys donated about 16.4 percent of their adjusted gross income of $42.5 million in the two-year period, according to their 2010 tax returns and an estimate for 2011 taxes. The 2010 return shows $3 million in charitable contributions, and the 2011 estimate shows $4 million.

At first glance, the dollar amount of the Romneys’ charitable giving is “shocking,” Russell James, director of a graduate program in charitable financial planning at Texas Tech University in Lubbock, said in a telephone interview today. “But it’s a different story when you compare it to total wealth. It’s not a shocking amount when you have a quarter- billion dollars in wealth.”

Gifts of Stock

In addition to their church donations, the Romneys had deductions for more than $2 million in donations that are listed as noncash charitable contributions. That includes tens of thousands of shares of stock in Domino’s Pizza Inc, Senasata Technologies, Dunkin Donuts and Warner Chilcott that went to his family’s Tyler Foundation, based in Boston. Romney’s Bain Capital acquired those companies, records show.

It isn’t unusual for high earners like the Romneys to funnel money into charitable foundations that they control, said Lloyd Mayer, an associate dean at the University of Notre Dame Law School.

“If you’re wealthy, you set up your own private foundation,” Mayer said. “You get a deduction now, but you don’t have to give it all away right away. You can do it in a much more leisurely way.”

‘Common Strategy’

From a tax perspective, it makes sense for the Romneys to use shares of stock to make charitable donations, Mayer said. If someone donates shares that have increased in value, they can deduct the contribution while avoiding the 15 percent capital gains tax they would have to pay otherwise.

“It’s a very common strategy,” Mayer said.

Most of the "charity" went to the Mormon church..or to evade paying taxes.

Gosh.

And again..when called in to do service for this country..Romney went to France.

He does not evade taxes...he puts it where he can get at it later....to donate it....he does not keep it.

As to the LDS church, much of that will go to humanitarian efforts.

Still, I noticed you didn't address the fact that Biden gives virtually NOTHING. You'd think the collection plate could do better than 400 bucks.

Unbelievable.

Is this still the correct age list for the 5 wonder boys: Mitt and Ann Romney have 5 children, all sons: Tagg (37 years old), Matt (36), Josh (32), Ben (29), and Craig (26)?

Is it a religious thing or a class thing that keeps all 5 Romney sons out of harms way, while reaping most of the benefits of being an American?

George H W Bush served the left supported Bill Clinton John McCain served and endured hell the left supported Barak Obama Sarah Palins son served in the military no one on the left seemed to care. Please feel free to not suddenly pretend you care about who served in the military or who's children did or did not serve.

Cheney 5 deferments and a public statement where he says he had better things to do.

black dope down

So Democrats are now out to destroy a Republican candidate based on his religion and family.

America is having a low.

His religion is an insane cult and his family are a bunch of people who've lived off the rest of us most of their lives...

What is it that makes you think that Mormon beliefs are any more outlandish than any other religion? Care to explain to me how a six hundred year old man gathered up two of every animal and carried them around on a boat?

So Democrats are now out to destroy a Republican candidate based on his religion and family.

America is having a low.

What is it that makes you think that Mormon beliefs are any more outlandish than any other religion? Care to explain to me how a six hundred year old man gathered up two of every animal and carried them around on a boat?

Yea, it's hard to believe anyone would believe that as a "true story". But it is better than most DC or Marvel comics. The story is great.

In America we do not judge people based on their religious beliefs.

If there were no people looking to make businesses prosper, Joe, there wouldn't be any jobs available. Do you know what happened to Russia when hot-blooded holier-than-thous murdered their Czar? Firstly, they persecuted people who owned businesses and put them out of business. Then, with no jobs to turn to, they turned on each other, with blame games turning to bullets, and at the end of the saga, they decided their experiment was a failure...a hundred million deaths later. It was a nightmare.

Obama is destroying profitable businesses right and left. The horrors of this haven't sunk in yet, but they're printing a lot of paper money right now.

I'm sticking with my theory: America is at a low. Romney's skills can turn it around.

Of course if having a crisis like Greece floats your boat It's on you, not me.

You fucking tard. You judge Obama on what you think is religious beliefs are all the time. Then you say he's destroying business? But not how? And with not a shred of evidence? Get the fuck out of here and crawl back into that sewer you escaped from. Light damages your kind.

pic4.jpg
Obama poxed American drilling in the Gulf. Both Russia and China in coordination with Cuba moved right in and are going to drill just south of the state of Florida.

Trying to salvage your reputation by destroying someone else with lying pictures that come straight out of your slanted thinking? Here are some true pictures of me, honoring those who fell and made for them recently. If my hands looked like that, I couldn't possibly have done it:

China, Others Drilling for Oil Off Florida | Fox News

Why are you bringing up a story from 2006 when Bush was president and Republicans controlled both houses?

America is having a low.

I once saw mommie kissing Santa Clause. :redface:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Yea, it's hard to believe anyone would believe that as a "true story". But it is better than most DC or Marvel comics. The story is great.

Doesn't Obama claim to be a bible believing Christian?

America is having a low.

I see Joseph Smith as a crook, a Baker pretty much. Plus the Mormon religion is more outlandish than most Christian churches. Smith wanted a way to control his people, and way to ensure men rated higher than women.
I am related to and have known too many people who are LDS and RDS, I could never vote for anyone who followed that faith.

Too bad Romney isn't talking about his ancestral links in Mexico. It might be pretty tough since the colony was polygamous.

Speaking of
Romney his great-grandfather was a polygamist. Miles Park Romney died in 1904

But

Papa Obama has a long tradition and more relevant-

Papa Obama’s father was a polygamist; his grandfather was a polygamist; and his great-grandfather was a polygamist who had five wives

No need to thank me
:eusa_whistle:

---------------------------------------------

And that is exactly why they fled with nothing but the clothes on their back.

Nice twist, Gumby.

And why did they flee THERE to begin with??

It was his "Ancestors" that fled there...HE had nothing to do with it. Are we supposed to be responsible for what our ancestors did? Were we there? There's no reason Romney needs to talk about it.

Forum List

Back