Ron DeSantis Calling For Life In Prison For Ryan Routh

I have a hard time telling sarcasm from serious with others. But I can tell if I am sarcastic.

That's okay I'm exactly the same way sometimes. :)

While there is breath in my body, reason in my soul, While there's life in my spirit, I will never understand stupidity. Trump had an assassination attempt. End. Of. Story.

Actually he had two but I get your point.

I like that line of thinking buy what about Kimberly Cheatle and all those who allowed for the first assination attempt to happen? Why aren't they in cuffs yet?

Oh look! ABC has now dropped the "alleged" assassin moniker too!

Ron makes a great point that the people currently trying to PROSECUTE Trump for highly specious criminal charges are automatically DISQUALIFIED from being in charge of investigating his safety and threats on his life.

sealybobo

Let me guess, your one them so-called "Pro-Life Christians", yet you believe the state has the right to kill when it wants to. Not very "Pro-Life" of you!
So, you are saying an innocent infant is the same as a psychotic mass murderer in life.

I didn't know that he was.

He isn't. Only crazy people think that. But I disagree with Ron. Routh should not get life in prison, that will cost taxpayers 1.5 million dollars and for what? Assassins and attempted assassins should simply get executed, before a firing squad, after first being waterboarded and otherwise prompted to spill the beans on who put them up to it.

Forum List

Back