Ron DeSantis Claims That Trump Is Turning Into A Leftist

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Okay, I just lost a bit of respect for DeSantis. Notice that nowhere in here does it say what crime that this person was charged with?

Will DeSantis dare to take on Trump?

No! Not as long as the law allows Trump to stay standing!
And even all the charges pending against Trump are most likely going to be delayed until after the election.

IMG_3157.jpeg

It is interesting to see a guy run on granting pardons. The usual pattern has been for presidents to use their last days in office to pardon a string of scumbags for reasons known only to the president and his handlers.

The reason that DeSantis thinks talking about pardons will win him votes is that he knows that the American people can indeed see how law enforcement and the courts have been weaponized for political purposes. Any Republican who ever acts on his or her political beliefs in any way other than voting is vulnerable to this weaponization.

Post on Facebook, participate in a protest, start a political group, or any other public show of opposition to the Democrats, the far left media, or the Entrenched Bureaucracy and you are a target. Whether you actually get the full SWAT treatment or never know you were targetted depends on how they prioritize you and how far down the list they can make work.

Either one gets elected first move is to cull the bureaucratic bloat by half and then bring in outsiders as their head.

It is interesting to see a guy run on granting pardons. The usual pattern has been for presidents to use their last days in office to pardon a string of scumbags for reasons known only to the president and his handlers.

The reason that DeSantis thinks talking about pardons will win him votes is that he
Everybody must know by now that DeSantis's scheme is to out-Trump Trump.

Does he have anything else that he dares to throw at Trump?

Surreal!

Okay, I just lost a bit of respect for DeSantis. Notice that nowhere in here does it say what crime that this person was charged with?

God forbid. Sure, the right can accept that Trump is a con man, rapist, racist... but a leftist? Gasp!

• Love
Reactions: cnm

But, you are ok with Trump charging DeSantis with molesting young girls with no proof? You trumptards sure are gullible.

Trump is pretty much forced to attack DeSantis from the left due to DeSantis's executive record in FL.

I'm waiting for DeSantis to toss "Take the guns first and worry about due process second" in Trump's face.....You know Trump really never had to answer for that in 2020.....He will now.

DeSantis claims, Trump claims, yada yada. How come democrats never criticize the doddering old fool in the W.H.?

Nonsense

Trump changed all his democrat ways once he became President

R.95e2812f85c54c032671b6a6e57699ae

iiB4o8KdGSnWSICKQky6ZxnF4Gx2HbYp1qAg7tDDJmY.jpg

And all those millions he gave to democrats like Chuck Schumer over his life span, Trump asks for forgiveness from God every night for it

Everybody must know by now that DeSantis's scheme is to out-Trump Trump.

Does he have anything else that he dares to throw at Trump?

Surreal!
It's a good strategy, and probably the only one that could unseat Trump.

President Trump as a concept was a great idea. But, we have to admit that sometimes Trump wasn't all that great at Trump-ing. If DeSantis plays the where's-the-wall card, it will ring true. Especially with DeSantis record as a doer, not just a talker, on immigration.

DeSantis is vulnerable two future accusations: One, that he will be beholden to the establishment GOP, and two that he has a past of sexual harassment, sex with young girls, and/or affairs.

The first probably has a grain of truth. The Establishment would back him if he could help them get rid of Trump. He would be beholden, and if he promises them things for their support, he won't renege.

The second needs no grain of truth. Nay, not even a mustard seed of truth. The Dems can simply manufacture witnesses to come forward, similar to Blasey-Ford and the media will run with it. My prediction is that the will combine all three by having a woman "come forward" with a report of forced sexual assault short of rape of her as a minor teen while DeSantis wife was pregnant.

It's a good strategy, and probably the only one that could unseat Trump.

President Trump as a concept was a great idea. But, we have to admit that sometimes Trump wasn't all that great at Trump-ing. If DeSantis plays the where's-the-wall card, it will ring true. Especially with DeSantis record as a doer, not just a talker, on immigration.

DeSantis is vulnerable two future accusations: One, that he will be beholden to the establishment GOP, and two that he has a past of sexual harassment, sex with young girls, and/or affairs.

The first probably has a grain of truth. The Establishment would back him if he could help them get rid of Trump. He would be beholden, and if he promises them things for their support, he won't renege.

The second needs no grain of truth. Nay, not even a mustard seed of truth. The Dems can simply manufacture witnesses to come forward, similar to Blasey-Ford and the media will run with it. My prediction is that the will combine all three by having a woman "come forward" with a report of forced sexual assault short of rape of her as a minor teen while DeSantis wife was pregnant.

Wasn't it 19 women who accused Trump of sexual assault? Then there's his close friendship with Epstein.

Yes, Democrats bring them out of the woodwork. Nobody loved Epstein more than the Clintons.

The 19 women go back decades. Trump has been grabbing women by their privates for more than 40 years. It's pretty disgusting for you to defend his behavior.

The 19 women go back decades. Trump has been grabbing women by their privates for more than 40 years. It's pretty disgusting for you to defend his behavior.
I'm not defending anything. No bad behavior toward women by Trump has ever been proven. When you have some evidence, get back to me and I'll tell you what I think. I have no obligation to comment on baseless accusations.

Let me guess: You still believe that Russia Collusion was real, right?

Last edited:
I'm not defending anything. No bad behavior toward women by Trump has ever been proven. When you have some evidence, get back to me and I'll tell you what I think. I have no obligation to comment on faseless accusations.

Let me guess: You still believe that Russia Collusion was real, right?

Trump gave the appearance of collusion with Russia.

He's bragged about his assaults on women. There's 15 hours of tapes on Howard Stern.

Forum List

Back