Ron Desantis

As I said in another thread mere hours ago, dey don't call it FloriDUH for nuttin'!

He won’t lock Florida down despite what Groping Joe Biden says.

we can’t afford it and it’s just stupid.

Yes, he’ll kill as many Floridians as necessary to get reelected.

Hundereds of thousands of babies lose their lives every year to abortions and you are for that, don’t pretend you care about human lives.

He won’t lock Florida down despite what Groping Joe Biden says.

we can’t afford it and it’s just stupid.

Neither will any other Governor with a working brain cell. Governors want their economies up and rolling. A Dem Governor might go along but the Rep Governors will tell Biden to pound sand.

No POTUS can tell a State what to do. What they do is decided by the Governor and the State Legislature.

Oh and my Governor, DeSantis has already said looters, rioters and arsonists will be shot on site in Florida. He sure isn't a dumbass Dem Governor or mayor.

As I said in another thread mere hours ago, dey don't call it FloriDUH for nuttin'!
Oh I get it, when Florida didn't flip Blue they suddenly became a bunch of redneck idiots. Liberal genius at work.
Florida caught the three southeast deep blue counties cheating big time before the election. And they have been for a long time. Getting ballots from the poorer areas and making accusations of cheating through accusations of racism and hate. But they got at least one Prog Black woman in charge of such things and it helped a lot. We know that Progs cheat. This was a Trump landslide. This is bad.

Oh I get it, when Florida didn't flip Blue they suddenly became a bunch of redneck idiots. Liberal genius at work.
Florida caught the three southeast deep blue counties cheating big time before the election. And they have been for a long time. Getting ballots from the poorer areas and making accusations of cheating through accusations of racism and hate. But they got at least one Prog Black woman in charge of such things and it helped a lot. We know that Progs cheat. This was a Trump landslide. This is bad.

Yeah and though the county is blue Trump got lots of votes in Broward County thanks the Cubans who live there and love Trump.

Forum List

Back