Ron Johnson and Rick Scott want to end Medicare and SS.

I don't. Your head is screwed on wrong thinking that because I condemn Bookers actions as support for Republicans.

More do support it. Unfortunately far too few in either case to ever get it done.
Every issue in the so called far left of the democrat party is supported by the MAJORITY of AMERICANs.
Universal healthcare is one. Why the fk would anyone in the majority of these issues vote for a republican.

Dems had the White House, Senate and House the last two years. Nothing.
Because your still need bipartisan support for ALL MAJOR LEGISLATION. People like SNOW AND MANCHIN require it. There are plenty on both sides.

Every issue in the so called far left of the democrat party is supported by the MAJORITY of AMERICANs.
Universal healthcare is one. Why the fk would anyone in the majority of these issues vote for a republican.

I had a club sandwich for lunch yesterday.

Because your still need bipartisan support for ALL MAJOR LEGISLATION. People like SNOW AND MANCHIN require it. There are plenty on both sides.

Bring it up and let the Republicans vote against it. It's NOT brought up because there are enough that would vote for it and the Democrats will not let that happen.

Bring it up and let the Republicans vote against it. It's NOT brought up because there are enough that would vote for it and the Democrats will not let that happen.
Nope. Because it hurts a few democrats as much as MANY. GOP’s to vote against it. People in West Virginia would love it, but Manchin would lose his seat no matter which way he voted.

Nope. Because it hurts a few democrats as much as MANY. GOP’s to vote against it. People in West Virginia would love it, but Manchin would lose his seat no matter which way he voted.

Not true. I live in WV. But all the same, you are arguing the (D)'s won't vote for it because they feel it would harm their elections chances.

Not voting for it, harms it with me.

Dems had the White House, Senate and House the last two years. Nothing.
Nothing ? You were sleeping right ?
Did a recovery act get passed to raise taxes on the rich, expand Obamacare and pass infrastructure and mandate everything a part of it be made in America, which is still just ambition.
The gop talking points are.....critical race theory and alien space lasers.

Exactly. Rand Paul went to Canada for medical treatment then lies and whines about healthcare.

He never saw a subsidy he didn't cram his way into a piece of, the 4th largest porkster in Congressional history, behind Newt Gingrich and a couple of others.

Not true. I live in WV. But all the same, you are arguing the (D)'s won't vote for it because they feel it would harm their elections chances.

Not voting for it, harms it with me.
Then you should know for a FACT That manchin loses his seat on that vote.
I am arguing that SOME don’t want a bite in it. You seem naive thinking all Dems are liberal on every issue Ha ha.
So far, you are liberal on the domestic issue of our time yet support Trumpism. That’s typical of the right. Many Trumpets loved Bernie...

Then you should know for a FACT That manchineel loses his seat on that vote.

The people of WV is NOT against UHC. We are one of the few states that offer it to every minor child in the state.

We passed the Medicaid option in WV.

Many have accessed it because of that BUT they still can not afford their medications.

I am arguing that SOME don’t want a bite in it. You seem naive thinking all Dems are liberal on every issue Ha ha.
So far, you are liberal on the domestic issue of our tI Rand yet support Trumpism. That’s typical of the right. Man6 Trumpets loved Bernie...

You are doing an incredibly poor job of putting words into my mouth because you can not address what I am actually saying.

You are acting like a 5 year old.

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) said Wednesday that Social Security and Medicare should be up for congressional approval each year, instead of staying under their current status as federal entitlement programs.

“Social Security and Medicare, if you qualify for the entitlement, you just get it no matter what the cost,” Johnson said in an interview that aired Tuesday on “The Regular Joe Show” podcast.

GOP's new plan: Raise taxes on working people, end Social Security and Medicare​

Let the republicans in congress, it will be the end of SS and Medicare as we know it. What would these people in WI and Florida do with Medicare and SS.

Take the SS cap off, it should be there anyway. Medicare is going towards private anyway, they will hike the prices up when a certain % age have Medicare Advantage Plan (private)
Fixing them is not ending them, stop lying.

No. Democrats tried to cut taxes for the rich.

Not really; they jumped on the Regan bandwagon before Reagan did, in the early 1970's. Once all the rich hippies were safe from being drafted, they decided greed was good and raced to Wall Street and lots of unearned income and bevame Reagan Democrats, greed was good again, and monopolies were grand as all get out. There is little real difference between the DNC and RNC establishments, except rhetoric and lies.

Not really; they jumped on the Regan bandwagon before Reagan did, in the early 1970's. Once all the rich hippies were safe from being drafted, they decided greed was good and raced to Wall Street and lots of unearned income and bevame Reagan Democrats, greed was good again, and monopolies were grand as all get out. There is little real difference between the DNC and RNC establishments, except rhetoric and lies.

I have never argued any different.

Really.

A host of moderate Democrats say they won’t support President Joe Biden’s $3.5 trillion package without a repeal of the cap on state and local tax deductions, known as SALT.

Moderate Democrats want the $3.5 trillion spending plan to remove the limit on state and local tax deductions
Really. You’re delusional.
Yet, they’ve passed two budgets with tax hikes…even this conservative whiner realizes it. This is from you’re own BS whiners. Too bad, rich people are getting a few tax hikes.

You have typically, no reference do you ?

Really. You’re delusional.
Yet, they’ve passed two budgets with tax hikes…

You have typically, no reference do you ?

Your article notes regressive taxes. Not taxes on the rich like promised.

Your article notes regressive taxes. Not taxes on the rich like promised.
You said they passed none. Of course they BS conservatives call it regressive. They called every tax hike regressive Humper. You’re argument was, they didn't support passing tax hikes. Now you're moving the bar. Everytime the gop cuts taxes, they declare the trickle down will increase the revenue. It NEVER HAS.

Forum List

Back