Ron Johnson and Rick Scott want to end Medicare and SS.

People dying like flies all over Canada over bad drugs. LOL
Now you’re stupid. Sure sign of idiocy.
Are you for universal healthcare now ? Because that’s how Canada gets their drugs cheaper from our companies. You’re buying drugs from retailers in Canada with fewer of their gov controls.
You’re not buying it from their Govt dumbo. You’re just like Trump.

Now you’re stupid. Sure sign of idiocy.
Are you for universal healthcare now ?

100%.

Because that’s how Canada gets their drugs cheaper from our companies. You’re buying drugs from retailers in Canada with fewer of their gov controls.
You’re not buying it from their Govt dumbo. You’re just like Trump.

People can not afford their medications. You are arguing to keep it that way. Democrats are NOT going to lower health care costs. They just aren't. With that being the case people should be able to do what they have to do to access medication they can afford. People like Cory Booker blocks even that.

I always get a chuckle when I get called a conservative for arguing for affordable health care for all. LOL
Yup, you are a conservative. You still want to pay more than Canada diss for drugs and with no control in distribution. What crock.. You don’t want to buy directly from America. You aren’t saving anything when you can simply pass a law allowing us to buy for Canada’s price here. It’s typical. You always go for th3 stupid way out and STILL pay more fir drugs than Canada does.

People can not afford their medications. You are arguing to keep it that way
No dumbo
Are you going to argue we should buy all our products more cheaply from foreign countries. You’re afraid. We instead buy our drugs MORE cheaply HERE FOOLISH.

No dumbo
Are you going to argue we should buy all our products more cheaply from foreign countries. You’re afraid. We instead buy them MORE cheaply HERE FOOLISH.

I absolutely will argue that people should be able to purchase medications they absolutely need from other countries when they can not afford to buy them here.

People like Cory Booker blocks even that
Sounds like he’s not as stupid as you conservatives.
I absolutely will argue that people should be able to purchase medications they absolutely need from other countries when they can not afford to buy them here.
It’s hard for you to understand because you’re too slow.
That bullshit idea of buying from Canada was from 2017. Even CR had reservations You’re making healthcare MORE expensive for the government because universal healthcare pays less for everyone in CANADa and this is just a compromise for you’re making with big Pharma, now in Canada.
You have a stupid Trumpian plan. INSTEAD, You make them CHEAPER HERE dumbo instead of adding billions to our trade deficits. Dems just passed bill to allow Medicare to being on the same field as Canada. They have no control over private insurance companies. neither do you.

Sounds like he’s not as stupid as you conservatives.

It’s hard for you to understand because you’re too slow.
That bullshit idea of buying from Canada was from 2017. Even CR had reservations You’re making healthcare MORE expensive for the government because universal healthcare pays less for everyone in CANADa and this is just a compromise for you’re making with big Pharma, now in Canada.
You have a stupid Trumpian plan. INSTEAD, You make them CHEAPER HERE dumbo instead of adding billions to our trade deficits. Dems just passed bill to allow Medicare to being on the same field as Canada. They have no control over private insurance companies. neither do you.

Democrats pass bills when they know they have NO chance of passing and do nothing when they might.

It’s a stupid idea.
Maybe you didn’t know, but in some cases ALREADY you can have a doctor write a prescription for a drug from Canadian pharmacy to save you money. But it doesn’t save the consumer much if anything. The cost is still more then the COPAY the individual needs to make from his insurance company. So if you do it, everyone still gets fucked and the consumer is only giving more money to the drug companies in Canada.

Democrats pass bills when they know they have NO chance of passing and do nothing when they might.
YOURE SOLUTIONS ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING LONG term.

They have no chance in passing good bills but compromise with you idiots on the stupid ones...like this one. At least Booker and others BACK IN 2017 had the foresight to see it.

Bottom line, there isn’t much anyone should agree with conservatives on healthcare, especially Trump.

YOURE SOLUTIONS ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING LONG term.

Many people do not have long term.

They have no chance in passing good bills but compromise with you idiots on the stupid ones...like this one. At least Booker and others BACK IN 2017 had the foresight to see it.

Bottom line, there isn’t much anyone should agree with conservatives on healthcare, especially Trump.

I want Medicare for all and affordable access for all. Unfortunately the Republicans do not and the Democrats only pretend they do.

This why I’ve always said, you can’t compromise with the idiots in the GOP. Your idea is one of them.

This why I’ve always said, you can’t compromise with the idiots in the GOP. Your idea is one of them.

Democrats had the House, 60 In the Senate and the White House and we didn't get what we deserve.

Many people do not have long term.

I want Medicare for all and affordable access for all. Unfortunately the Republicans do not and the Democrats only pretend they do.
Then support it instead of promoting buying US manufactured drugs from foreign countries.
With universal healthcare, big Pharma could have only one major market for their drugs in the US, Medicare for all. So just like in Canada, they can get it much cheaper.

Democrats had the House, 60 In the Senate and the White House and we didn't get what we deserve.
We deserved MEDICARE for all. That’s why Bernie Sanders has always been right on this issue.
There is no Conservative party of any country any where else in the free world that does not support universal healthcare; only the idiots here.

Then support it instead of promoting buying US manufactured drugs from foreign countries.
With universal healthcare, big Pharma could have only one major market for their drugs in the US, Medicare for all. So just like in Canada, they can get it much cheaper.

I support UHC. Always have. Until then which I have no faith in ever happening, I support people being better able to afford the medicine they absolutely need right now.

We deserved MEDICARE for all. That’s why Bernie Sanders has always been right on this issue.
There is no Conservative party of any country any where else in the free world that does not support universal healthcare; only the idiots here.

I voted for Bernie. I will never defend Booker or those like him.

I support UHC. Always have. Until then which I have no faith in ever happening, I support people being better able to afford the medicine they absolutely need right now.
You can’t realistically be supportive of universal healthcare and vote for republicans. It’s hypocritical. I have been an independent for nearly all my voting life for the same reason. I will vote for ANYONE who supports universal healthcare. It’s one of the the single highest priority domestic issues of our time.

So, don’t blame Dems for not having universal healthcare. WAY More in their party support it then repugnants.

You can’t realistically be supportive of universal healthcare and vote for republicans.

I don't. Your head is screwed on wrong thinking that because I condemn Bookers actions as support for Republicans.

It’s hypocritical. I have been an independent for nearly all my voting life for the same reason. I will vote for ANYONE who supports universal healthcare. It’s one of the the single highest priority domestic issues of our time.

So, don’t blame Dems for not having universal healthcare. WAY More in their party support it then repugnants.

More do support it. Unfortunately far too few in either case to ever get it done.

I voted for Bernie. I will never defend Booker or those like him.
Booker was ahead of his time in 2017. You don’t dump money into pharma overseas just to watch your COPAYS go up. Those on private insurance would never reap the benefits. Only those on Govt funded programs like Medicare would and your private insured 20% copays would be the same ; only after passing a law that puts them on the same field as CANADAis it possible to cut drug prices.

Booker was ahead of his time in 2017. You don’t dump money into pharma overseas just to watch your COPAYS go up. Those on private insurance would never reap the benefits. Only those on Govt funded programs like Medicare would and your private insured 20% copays would be the same ; only after passing a law that puts them on the same field as CANADAis it possible to cut drug prices.

Dems had the White House, Senate and House the last two years. Nothing.

Forum List

Back