Ron Klain, Attorney To Be New Ebola Czar

According to democrats Klain will explain ebola to the nation. As if he's so trustworthy we'll believe him.

Well, seems he has missed 2 ebola meetings already.

You know.......................for the 20 years that I was in the Navy, few (if any) of my division officers or Commanding Officers really knew the nuts and bolts of what I did. Why? Because the standard tour for an officer was around 2 years, and that wasn't enough time to teach them much if they weren't interested.

However...........................all of those officers knew the ins and outs of how the command worked, and were able to manage our division to get the maximum output of what we could do.

As far as the Ebola Czar? Well....................he doesn't need to know much about the virus, just enough to know who he can and can't depend on for decent information, and how to take that information and distill it so that the general population can understand what is going on.

And......................I'm still wondering why the GOP was against any czar that Obama appointed up until the Ebola thing happened, and also wondering why they would rather have a czar rather than a Surgeon General?

I mean...............it has always been the job of the SG to let the American people know what is going on healthcare wise. Is the GOP really so scared of the NRA that they would rather have a czar than an SG?

Ron Klain is an operative, nothing more. And Reid has refused to bring up a vote because even some of the Dem's have a problem with the pick. Why has he refused a vote, so someone else could be picked by Obama, that has a better possibility.

And last, there is actually an acting Surgeon General. Where has he been hiding?
You know.......................for the 20 years that I was in the Navy, few (if any) of my division officers or Commanding Officers really knew the nuts and bolts of what I did. Why? Because the standard tour for an officer was around 2 years, and that wasn't enough time to teach them much if they weren't interested.

However...........................all of those officers knew the ins and outs of how the command worked, and were able to manage our division to get the maximum output of what we could do.

As far as the Ebola Czar? Well....................he doesn't need to know much about the virus, just enough to know who he can and can't depend on for decent information, and how to take that information and distill it so that the general population can understand what is going on.

And......................I'm still wondering why the GOP was against any czar that Obama appointed up until the Ebola thing happened, and also wondering why they would rather have a czar rather than a Surgeon General?

I mean...............it has always been the job of the SG to let the American people know what is going on healthcare wise. Is the GOP really so scared of the NRA that they would rather have a czar than an SG?

Really depotoo? Quick question, can you provide links to verify your accusations, or are you just speaking out of your ass?

I'm guessing the latter, because there is no proof that I've seen thus far that says we have an acting Surgeon General.

The best the GOP has been able to call for is an Ebola czar.

And..................quick question.........................why would they call for an Ebola czar? They fought tooth and nail against any other czar that Obama has called for (even when they were started by a previous president).

Forum List

Back