Ron Paul: Crimea Secedes. So What?...

"Hello, I'm from the Government, and I'm here to save the world from evil."

When will republicans learn that Washington can't save the world?

When will republicans stop expanding the budget and power of Washington?

When will they stop empowering this planet's largest, most expensive and most incompetent bureaucracy?

When we will they realize that Washington can't solve every problem?

When will they realize that the world is a dangerous and unfair place, and giving Washington more money and power to fight evil will only result in a bigger and more powerful Washington.

Republicans tell us that Washington can't run a laundromat, yet they give it the power to remake the Middle East. They want the US to jump from quagmire to quagmire, wasting our money trying to reform dysfunctional societies and terminal civil wars into utopias of freedom, all the while bankrupting future generations of Americans.

The old isolationist Republican Party was pragmatic. They knew the world was a dangerous place, and they counted on Americans to take care of themselves and be their own first responders. They recognized the limits of the nanny state. They didn't think Washington had the money or competence to get involved in every civil war, or to fix every territorial dispute.

Then came Ronald Reagan, a man who thought there was no global problem that Big Government couldn't fix. And so Reagan created the biggest, most powerful Washington of all, one not only big enough to rule the 50 states but also the seven seas. Reagan transformed the Republican Party into a bunch of liberals who thought the world could be saved from Washington.

For Reagan there was no global problem that was beyond the competence of Washington and the wallet of the American taxpayer.

And so we trusted Reagan. We increased the military budget to unprecedented levels and we gave our beloved bureaucrats the ability to intervene all over the planet. And what did they do with their greatest achievement, the War on Terrorism? Answer: they built a surveillance state so they could spy on the American People and shred the Constitution. They did exactly what the old Republican Party said they would do once given the power.

"Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to protect you from evil doers."

Grab your wallet people. The Republicans are going to retake the White House in 2016. And then, every time Putin scratches his ass, the GOP is going to throw another trillion dollars at the problem and destroy more of our Constitutional protections.

Fucking talk radio morons. When will you people stop giving big government money and power? When will you stop bankrupting our grandchildren? When you realize that Washington can't save the world?
Post of the thread.

Thread, over!

*one-man standing ovation*
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Get a grip. Blame both parties.

Who demanded that Mubarak step down? And then interfered in Libya?

Tried to pull the wool over our eyes on Syria till they were busted for supporting paid mercenaries and trying to claim they were rebels.

And who the hell started the chest thumping over Russia? Ding ding ding! Why a D President and Sec. of State.

I've been on a true bi partisan rant because my conservatives up here have jumped into this sorry affair as well.

Geeze louise, the latest actions by western leaders crosses the political spectrum. Stay pissed but stay honest.
This RWer is very talented. The ability to skip over the BLATANT and MASSIVE government expansions by Republican God & Savior Raygunn and skip straight to Obammerr is just UNCANNY!

#LOLGOP

:lol:

*SMH*

Iam hugely baffled by the statements of some americams here. they keep parroting that there may have been a corrapt vote, they roll their eyes and dismiss any alternative views out of hand. I told some time ago that I'd been in Crimnea myself and seen the folks 's anticipation to finally become free. They feel the urge to throw up at the thought of being associated with the criminals in Kiev. their happiness was plainly written across their faces, their eageness to break away from the country that had treated them like scum for the last 23 years was obvious. I was standing beside them watching them slaping each other gently on their shoulders and singing songs and now despite all my attempts to open your eyes you are still tenaciously clining to the dreamed up reality- Russia has invaded the repulic . Putin is the embodiment of evil and other shit.... I wonder why?? You may be thinking that I'm spying on you or that everybody who supports Putin shouldn't be trusted?

Last edited:
Iam hugely baffled by the statements of some americams here. they keep parroting that there may have been a corrapt vote, they roll their eyes and dismiss any alternative views out of hand. I told some time ago that I'd been in Crimnea myself and seen the folks 's anticipation to finally become free. They feel the urge to throw up at the thought of being associated with the criminals in Kiev. their happiness was plainly written across their faces, their eageness to break away from the country that had treated them like scum for the last 23 years was obvious. I was standing beside them watching them slaping each other gently on their shoulders and singing songs and now despite all my attempts to open your eyes you are still tenaciously clining to the dreamed up reality- Russia has invaded the repulic . Putin is the embodiment of evil and other shit.... I wonder why?? You may be thinking that I'm spying on you or that everybody who supports Putin shouldn't be trusted?

I am not baffled, most Americans are retards, they deserve the government they have. Putin is demonized because he has the balls to stand up to US/NATO/Zionist hegemony.

I wouldn't worry much about them.

I am not baffled, most Americans are retards, they deserve the government they have. Putin is demonized because he has the balls to stand up to US/NATO/Zionist hegemony.

I wouldn't worry much about them.

I am an American and I could not care less what goes on in Crimea. It is none of our business, but we have a government run by elites who think otherwise. They would like nothing more than to cause another war. They believe they are the worlds salvation.

most Americans are retards

No I don't think so. Any nation deserves respect no matter how duped it is. They got a lot of thing to worry about - kids, a job, health problems and so on and too little time on their hands to delve into the intricacies of politics. So I don't blame them though I'm slightly frustrated that they don't even make an attempt to figure out what's actually going on and admire their government despite it's already made an infinite number of enemies and carries on making them. as for Putin, this man is entirely prepared to stand the heat and the idle threats of your state won't crush his confidence in what he believes to be right for his nation.

Last edited:

When will republicans learn that Washington can't save the world?

When will republicans stop expanding the budget and power of Washington?

When will they stop empowering this planet's largest, most expensive and most incompetent bureaucracy?

When we will they realize that Washington can't solve every problem?

When will they realize that the world is a dangerous and unfair place, and giving Washington more money and power to fight evil will only result in a bigger and more powerful Washington.

Republicans tell us that Washington can't run a laundromat, yet they give it the power to remake the Middle East. They want the US to jump from quagmire to quagmire, wasting our money trying to reform dysfunctional societies and terminal civil wars into utopias of freedom, all the while bankrupting future generations of Americans.

The old isolationist Republican Party was pragmatic. They knew the world was a dangerous place, and they counted on Americans to take care of themselves and be their own first responders. They recognized the limits of the nanny state. They didn't think Washington had the money or competence to get involved in every civil war, or to fix every territorial dispute.

Then came Ronald Reagan, a man who thought there was no global problem that Big Government couldn't fix. And so Reagan created the biggest, most powerful Washington of all, one not only big enough to rule the 50 states but also the seven seas. Reagan transformed the Republican Party into a bunch of liberals who thought the world could be saved from Washington.

For Reagan there was no global problem that was beyond the competence of Washington and the wallet of the American taxpayer.

And so we trusted Reagan. We increased the military budget to unprecedented levels and we gave our beloved bureaucrats the ability to intervene all over the planet. And what did they do with their greatest achievement, the War on Terrorism? Answer: they built a surveillance state so they could spy on the American People and shred the Constitution. They did exactly what the old Republican Party said they would do once given the power.

"Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to protect you from evil doers."

Grab your wallet people. The Republicans are going to retake the White House in 2016. And then, every time Putin scratches his ass, the GOP is going to throw another trillion dollars at the problem and destroy more of our Constitutional protections.

Fucking talk radio morons. When will you people stop giving big government money and power? When will you stop bankrupting our grandchildren? When you realize that Washington can't save the world?
Post of the thread.

Thread, over!

*one-man standing ovation*
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Get a grip. Blame both parties.

Who demanded that Mubarak step down? And then interfered in Libya?

Tried to pull the wool over our eyes on Syria till they were busted for supporting paid mercenaries and trying to claim they were rebels.

And who the hell started the chest thumping over Russia? Ding ding ding! Why a D President and Sec. of State.

I've been on a true bi partisan rant because my conservatives up here have jumped into this sorry affair as well.

Geeze louise, the latest actions by western leaders crosses the political spectrum. Stay pissed but stay honest.
This RWer is very talented. The ability to skip over the BLATANT and MASSIVE government expansions by Republican God & Savior Raygunn and skip straight to Obammerr is just UNCANNY!

#LOLGOP

:lol:

*SMH*

Mark, I've been on a bi partisan tear up from the moment I realized we were backing far right wing extremists in Svoboda. This party is dangerous. You've only stumbled on a post where I haven't gone back in time and slagged both sides and in between.

Left, right, center politicians and media have been moving targets for me. I am angry at them all. And I am furious with myself for justifying the actions of the west including Canada all these years.

I'm really pissed off at myself because I've known the who, the why, the where in all these scenarios whether its been Afghanistan I or Afghanistan II or Kosovo or Iraq. I've not been duped. I have been over all these years accepting of these actions because we couldn't possibly be the bad guys right?

I was always able to justify them somehow. Well I've had my mea culpa.

And I'm spitting bullets that we are not only involved again but now we're contemplating arming the Ukrainians and backing them with cash. I'm furious at my government for being involved in this new mess.

I elected my government to govern my freaking country. Not the rest of the world. I want them to fix the economy and fix pot holes. and fix aging schools and hospitals. I'm pissed off at the whole bloody lot of them.

It's very bipartisan Marc.

I really don't care much at all if the government is trying to save the world from evil as long as they keep it low budget, which they are not.

Now, "Hello, I'm from the government, and I'm here to help YOU." THAT is truly horrifying since a never asked for their godamned help.

when people run out of words they start writing gibberish posts...i just discribed what was really happening in crimea . Obviously you find the truth hard to swallow. For what it's worth, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings though your groundless accusations of the Russian president upset me.. Thank you for you explanation.

Ps .everybody would have been better off had you watched your tongue.

Last edited:
The leader of Svoboda. Nice salute eh? Sorries. I just don't get a warm and fuzzy from this party.

images

american-school-children-bellamy-salute.jpg

How 'bout now?

Yes it is. This little 'act' is as transparent as it is lame. Move on, sock.

again I don't quite understand what you mean - you speak in riddles.

ps I am a russian.You can ask moderators if you want to... I don't know why you are getting so agressive. you hate russians?

boooooooooooooring...bring on the next act.

Я русский, если тебе так хочется доказательства, надеюсь это сообщение, написанное на русском языке, послужит оным. Я с уважением и пониманием отношусь к высказываниям всех американцев на этом форуме. Я зарегистрировался на вашем сайте, чтобы улучшить свой английский. После ушата помоев, вылитого на меня некоторыми участниками дискуссии, я начал сомневаться стоило ли мне вообще здесь появляться - вам, уважаемый японец американского происхождения, совершенно не нужна правда, вы склонны верить свои обнаглевшим политикам и пренебрегать мнением очевидца тех событий. Жаль, очень жаль...

This silly overreaction to another Non-Event really does show us that Progressives/Communists do currently control both Political Parties. The Neocons (Progressives) in the Republican Party are standing shoulder to shoulder with their Progressive Comrades in the Democratic Party on this. Neocons are really Progressives in the end. People should stop seeing them as an alternative to the Progressives/Communists in the Democratic Party. Because they're not. They're the same.

The Republican Party needs real change. It's Time for Constitutional Conservatism. It's time to boot the Neocon frauds. Check out this video if you have a few minutes to spare. It explains it pretty well....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYLftg-tIlE]John Stossel - Progressives And War - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
The leader of Svoboda. Nice salute eh? Sorries. I just don't get a warm and fuzzy from this party.

images

How 'bout now?

For crying out loud those are children. Not the head of the political party who provided the muscle for the coup and scored highly powerful positions in the new interim illegal government.

This man and his party live in the here and now. AND we in the West are supporting them. We're freaking crazy.

Check this out. It's not Putin propaganda. Check the date.And it's the BBC. This is just for starters. I'm loaded for bear. :eusa_angel:

Svoboda: The rise of Ukraine's ultra-nationalists
By David Stern BBC News, Kiev

25 December 2012 Last updated at 19:02 ET

The open letter (2005)

_64914175_letter_04_1.jpg

Title - Stop the Criminal Activities of Organised Jewry

Signed by Tyahnybok and 17 others

Lists Jewish businessmen, who got rich in the 1990s, and claims they control Ukrainian media

Describes Zionism as "Jewish Nazism" and warns of "genocide" through the impoverishment of Ukrainians

Demands investigation into the activities of Jewish organisations headed by people "suspected of serious crimes"

BBC News - Svoboda: The rise of Ukraine's ultra-nationalists

Last edited:

images

How 'bout now?

For crying out loud those are children. Not the head of the political party who provided the muscle for the coup and scored highly powerful positions in the new interim illegal government.

This man and his party live in the here and now. AND we in the West are supporting them. We're freaking crazy.

Check this out. It's not Putin propaganda. Check the date.And it's the BBC. This is just for starters. I'm loaded for bear. :eusa_angel:

Svoboda: The rise of Ukraine's ultra-nationalists
By David Stern BBC News, Kiev

25 December 2012 Last updated at 19:02 ET

The open letter (2005)

_64914175_letter_04_1.jpg

Title - Stop the Criminal Activities of Organised Jewry

Signed by Tyahnybok and 17 others

Lists Jewish businessmen, who got rich in the 1990s, and claims they control Ukrainian media

Describes Zionism as "Jewish Nazism" and warns of "genocide" through the impoverishment of Ukrainians

Demands investigation into the activities of Jewish organisations headed by people "suspected of serious crimes"

BBC News - Svoboda: The rise of Ukraine's ultra-nationalists

Most just don't want to hear it. Their Politicians and Idiot Box told them what to think. And that's that. It is very sad but it is what it is.

Forum List

Back