Ron Paul: Crimea Secedes. So What?...

And they been rewarded handsomely for being part of the muscle in the coup.

Oleksandr Sych - Vice Prime Minister

Andriy Mokhnyk- Minister of Ecology

Ihor Shvayka - Minister of Agriculture

Ihor Tenyukh - Minister of Defence

Oleh Makhnitsky - General Prosecutor

Svoboda (political party) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our new bestest buds. Yikes! Yeah, let's get our $Billion back right now.

Why oh why are we backing these guys?

From the party platform:

Ukraine should again re-acquire tactical nuclear weaponry

Residents of Crimea voted over the weekend on whether they would remain an autonomous region of Ukraine or join the Russian Federation. In so doing, they joined a number of countries and regions — including recently Scotland, Catalonia and Venice — that are seeking to secede from what they view as unresponsive or oppressive governments.

These latter three are proceeding without much notice, while the overwhelming Crimea vote to secede from Ukraine has incensed U.S. and European Union officials, and has led NATO closer to conflict with Russia than since the height of the Cold War.

What's the big deal? Opponents of the Crimea vote like to point to the illegality of the referendum. But self-determination is a centerpiece of international law. Article I of the United Nations Charter points out clearly that the purpose of the U.N. is to "develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples."

Why does the U.S. care which flag will be hoisted on a small piece of land thousands of miles away?

Critics point to the Russian "occupation" of Crimea as evidence that no fair vote could have taken place. Where were these people when an election held in an Iraq occupied by U.S. troops was called a "triumph of democracy"?

Perhaps the U.S. officials who supported the unconstitutional overthrow of Ukraine's government should refocus their energies on learning our own Constitution, which does not allow the U.S. government to overthrow governments overseas or send a billion dollars to bail out Ukraine and its international creditors.

Though the Obama administration has applied some minimal sanctions on selected Russian and Crimean individuals, neither the U.S. nor the EU can afford significant sanctions against Russia. Global trade provides too much economic benefit to both sides.

Indeed, international markets rallied on news that the sanctions would be thus far minimal. They understand that trade and economic engagement are the surest roads to peace and prosperity. Let's hope governments will follow their lead.

Ron Paul: Crimea secedes. So what?
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

speaking of this,got bad news for you Paul. Just like I feared would happen,Rand has betrayed not only his father but has sold out the american people as well in the fact he has just the opposite views about the ukraine matter than Ron does.

http://tomatobubble.com/id505.html

http://www.tomatobubble.com/id519.html

I knew this was coming.I warned you about him sometime back.That he is a traiter to his father and the american people the fact that he did what ron refused to do,endorse Romney for president.I expect sometime before we have the elections in 2016,he will become a member of the CFR group.cant become president unless you become one as you well know. Obama joined it just two months before becoming POTUS.

Last edited:
And they been rewarded handsomely for being part of the muscle in the coup.

Oleksandr Sych - Vice Prime Minister

Andriy Mokhnyk- Minister of Ecology

Ihor Shvayka - Minister of Agriculture

Ihor Tenyukh - Minister of Defence

Oleh Makhnitsky - General Prosecutor

Our new bestest buds. Yikes! Yeah, let's get our $Billion back right now.

Why oh why are we backing these guys?

Same reason we backed Al Qaeda in Syria and Libya ...stupid ignorant Dems running our foreign policy.

Residents of Crimea voted over the weekend on whether they would remain an autonomous region of Ukraine or join the Russian Federation. In so doing, they joined a number of countries and regions — including recently Scotland, Catalonia and Venice — that are seeking to secede from what they view as unresponsive or oppressive governments.

These latter three are proceeding without much notice, while the overwhelming Crimea vote to secede from Ukraine has incensed U.S. and European Union officials, and has led NATO closer to conflict with Russia than since the height of the Cold War.

What's the big deal? Opponents of the Crimea vote like to point to the illegality of the referendum. But self-determination is a centerpiece of international law. Article I of the United Nations Charter points out clearly that the purpose of the U.N. is to "develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples."

Why does the U.S. care which flag will be hoisted on a small piece of land thousands of miles away?

Critics point to the Russian "occupation" of Crimea as evidence that no fair vote could have taken place. Where were these people when an election held in an Iraq occupied by U.S. troops was called a "triumph of democracy"?

Perhaps the U.S. officials who supported the unconstitutional overthrow of Ukraine's government should refocus their energies on learning our own Constitution, which does not allow the U.S. government to overthrow governments overseas or send a billion dollars to bail out Ukraine and its international creditors.

Though the Obama administration has applied some minimal sanctions on selected Russian and Crimean individuals, neither the U.S. nor the EU can afford significant sanctions against Russia. Global trade provides too much economic benefit to both sides.

Indeed, international markets rallied on news that the sanctions would be thus far minimal. They understand that trade and economic engagement are the surest roads to peace and prosperity. Let's hope governments will follow their lead.

DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

speaking of this,god bad news for you Paul. Just like I feared would happen,Rand has betrayed not only his father but has sold out the american people as well in the fact he has just the opposite views about the ukraine matter than Ron does.

Rand Paul: Degenerate, Liar, and Warmonger

Obama The Catholic & Rand Paul The Zionist

I knew this was coming.I warned you about him sometime back.That he is a traiter to his father and the american people the fact that he did what ron refused to do,endorse Romney for president.I expect sometime before we have the elections in 2016,he will become a member of the CFR group.cant become president unless you become one as you well know. Obama joined it just two months before becoming POTUS.

Lol, you are ridiculous.

If Rand Paul is not a libertarian then no one is.

Idiot.

DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

speaking of this,god bad news for you Paul. Just like I feared would happen,Rand has betrayed not only his father but has sold out the american people as well in the fact he has just the opposite views about the ukraine matter than Ron does.

Lol, you are ridiculous.

Idiot.

nice game of dodgeball you play,evade the facts and engage in childish name calling knowing your cornered.:cuckoo:

get a clue idiot,Cruz and Gary Johnson are far better candidates for the people than sellout Paul is.they wont become president though since they are not CFR members which Rand will eventually become since he has sold out the american people and gone over to the dark side.

thanks for proving you didnt even bother to read the two links.that one person thanked me cause he saw the facts in those links and actually read them seeing the evidence of his sellout.

Last edited:
Regardless of anything, imo Ayn just firmly entrenched himself in the lunatic wing of the GOP. And the chances of Jeb, the real neocon of the Bush family, running just increased exponentially.

131218_lowry_pajamaboy.jpg

"Come on, Vlad! Have a hot cocoa. We can watch some Show-tunes and chill out"

DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Lol, you are ridiculous.

Idiot.

I suspect that 9/11 works for the CIA, the KGB Wing of it

Lol, you are ridiculous.

Idiot.

nice game of dodgeball you play,evade the facts and engage in childish name calling knowing your cornered.:cuckoo:

get a clue idiot,Cruz and Gary Johnson are far better candidates for the people than sellout Paul is.they wont become president though since they are not CFR members which Rand will eventually become since he has sold out the american people and gone over to the dark side.

thanks for proving you didnt even bother to read the two links.that one person thanked me cause he saw the facts in those links and actually read them seeing the evidence of his sellout.

Actually, after doing a little more research on the Ukrainian clusterfuck, I am more inclined to be willfully ignorant and let the Euromite fill their need for bloodlust.

As for Rand and why I gave you the thumbs up...it has been obvious, since day one, that he was nothing more than a media whore in search of a voice and following. He is no Ron Paul, and never will be. (I still voted for him when I lived in KY).

Yes it is. This little 'act' is as transparent as it is lame. Move on, sock.

again I don't quite understand what you mean - you speak in riddles.

ps I am a russian.You can ask moderators if you want to... I don't know why you are getting so agressive. you hate russians?

I wouldn't bother with him, he is the resident autistic gook on our forums.

Nothing the Ukies will do about it, but continue to drink their sorrows away, trying to forget what losers they are as Tsar Putin owns them.

mrGBney.jpg

The leader of Svoboda. Nice salute eh? Sorries. I just don't get a warm and fuzzy from this party.

images

american-school-children-bellamy-salute.jpg

How 'bout now?

For crying out loud those are children. Not the head of the political party who provided the muscle for the coup and scored highly powerful positions in the new interim illegal government.

This man and his party live in the here and now. AND we in the West are supporting them. We're freaking crazy.

Check this out. It's not Putin propaganda. Check the date.And it's the BBC. This is just for starters. I'm loaded for bear. :eusa_angel:

Svoboda: The rise of Ukraine's ultra-nationalists
By David Stern BBC News, Kiev

25 December 2012 Last updated at 19:02 ET

The open letter (2005)

_64914175_letter_04_1.jpg

Title - Stop the Criminal Activities of Organised Jewry

Signed by Tyahnybok and 17 others

Lists Jewish businessmen, who got rich in the 1990s, and claims they control Ukrainian media

Describes Zionism as "Jewish Nazism" and warns of "genocide" through the impoverishment of Ukrainians

Demands investigation into the activities of Jewish organisations headed by people "suspected of serious crimes"

BBC News - Svoboda: The rise of Ukraine's ultra-nationalists

Most just don't want to hear it. Their Politicians and Idiot Box told them what to think. And that's that. It is very sad but it is what it is.

-- Said the board Chief Randbot, in fluent Ironyese...

Btw TD -- if that's a salute... how come he's using his left hand?

so what? simple - that idiot lost thousands of potential supporters.

not that he ever had a chance, but proving his idiocy on the foreign affairs just cemented it.

since when tinydancer was bought and paid by putler's FSB?

do you, idiot, know what are YOU supporting?

Btw TD -- if that's a salute... how come he's using his left hand?

Pogo. she is probably getting a hefty sum from the putler's propaganda machine. wich is sad becasue she is supposedly partially ethnic Ukrainian.

oh maybe she is just an idiot.

Ukrainian's Jews are all supporting not only the new temporary government, but there were plenty of Israel citizens on Maidan - including in the fights.
And Jews ( together with Russians, Georgians, Armenians, Belorussians and other ethnic minorities) were killed on Maidan while protesting and they all are now in the Heavenly Hundred.

In Kiev, an Israeli army vet led a street-fighting unit | Jewish Telegraphic Agency
JTA – He calls his troops “the Blue Helmets of Maidan,” but brown is the color of the headgear worn by Delta — the nom de guerre of the commander of a Jewish-led militia force that participated in the Ukrainian revolution. Under his helmet, he also wears a kippah.
=======

Ukrainian Jews mourn shot Maidan protester
Ukrainian Jews mourn shot Maidan protester

============

Rabbi Yaakov Dov Bleich, a chief rabbi of Ukraine, accused Russia of staging anti-Semitic “provocations” in Crimea in order to justify its invasion of the former Soviet republic. At a press conference in the Manhattan office of the United Jewish Communities of Eastern Europe, Bleich compared Russia’s behavior to that of the Nazis prior to the Anschluss invasion of Austria in 1938.

"Things may be done by Russians dressing up as Ukrainian nationalists,” he said, adding that it’s “the same way the Nazis did when they wanted to go into Austria and created provocations.”“The Russians are blowing this way, way out of proportion,” he said, referring to the issue of anti-Semitism among some Ukrainian nationalist factions. He said that Ukrainians were united in response to the Russian intervention. “There were many differences of opinion throughout the revolution, but today all that is gone,” he said. “We’re faced by an outside threat called Russia. It’s brought everyone together.”
Ukraine's Chief Rabbi Refutes Putin's Anti-Semitic Charges | World Affairs Journal

Not to even mention that the most wealthy people in Ukraine of Jewish origin are not only the heads of the big regions ( so being the interim government themselves) but actually spend their own money in support of Ukrainian army and resistance of the region they are governing
http://nahnews.com.ua/igor-kolomoyskiy-spent-a-colossal-amount-of-money-on-the-ukrainian-army/

et cetera et cetera et cetera.

so to tinydancer et al - can you, please, stop your avalanche of LIES paid by putler's propaganda machine?

Last edited:

Lol, you are ridiculous.

Idiot.

I read your stupid links and they are obviously sites set up to hate on Rand. Who gives a fuck what such morons think?

Rand Paul has devoted most of his life to medicine and advancing his fathers that he adopted as his own. Millions support him in these efforts, and we are all supposed to just forget all that because some anonymous loser like you comes along with linkies?

roflmao.

Iam hugely baffled by the statements of some americams here. they keep parroting that there may have been a corrapt vote, they roll their eyes and dismiss any alternative views out of hand. I told some time ago that I'd been in Crimnea myself and seen the folks 's anticipation to finally become free. They feel the urge to throw up at the thought of being associated with the criminals in Kiev. their happiness was plainly written across their faces, their eageness to break away from the country that had treated them like scum for the last 23 years was obvious. I was standing beside them watching them slaping each other gently on their shoulders and singing songs and now despite all my attempts to open your eyes you are still tenaciously clining to the dreamed up reality- Russia has invaded the repulic . Putin is the embodiment of evil and other shit.... I wonder why?? You may be thinking that I'm spying on you or that everybody who supports Putin shouldn't be trusted?

one more of the putler's FSBot's?

did you earn your 11.80 now - since you got a response? :badgrin:

DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Generally Im on board with Ron Paul's foreign policy. He's got the best foreign policy. Or maybe he's got the best because he is the opposite of what we have been doing. He's all about "no military expenses oversea's so we can keep the money in our pocket". Generally today, that's a good thing because we can use diplomacy/ the cia/ etc.

But to question why we care who is on our team is not Presidential at all. I vote the middle.

We should not take war effort into Crimea and we should not take the road of "I don't care if it's not all about me and just me". We live in a COUNTRY. When discussing politics we have to think about others also. Which is the fundamental Libertarian flaw.

Forum List

Back