Ron Paul: HAVEN’T WE ALREADY DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE IN IRAQ?

The ex-neocons who pretended to make nice with the Ron/Rand Paul circus have un-exed themselves and they're all back on the perpetual war wagon.

Not according the Republicans.

Lindsay Graham was on "Meet the Press" or some Sunday yak show really going off on why we shouldn't go right back in to Iraq. Here it is:

Lindsey Graham: "Seeds of 9/11" being planted in Iraq, Syria

JUNE 15, 2014, 10:35 AM|Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., says the U.S. must prevent Islamic extremists from toppling the Iraqi government, warning of the consequences if we fail to act.
Lindsey Graham: "Seeds of 9/11" being planted in Iraq, Syria - Videos - CBS News

God, he's taken the Karl Rove Playbook and made it his own. I really despise fear-mongering assholes like this. They don't have rational arguments or logic, they win by playing on the human emotion.

yep, Lindsay (R) thinks surgical (sic) airstrikes will do something :rolleyes: Yeah, like hitting another wedding party w/ a Hellfire missile. That makes us a lot of friends over there.

No, there is still the oil......

Back in 1991 it was the 'free flow of oil at market prices'. That was the rightwing warmonger crowd's favorite phrase.

At least back then they would admit it was blood for oil, and quite happily so.

Actually you fucking asshole it was "you can't kill kuwaitis"

Yeah that warmongering cry. You can't kill kuwaitis. Not allowed to kill your neighbors. Hell ya!

If we let the Sunni exterminate the Shia maybe the lust to kill will be quiet for awhile.

Nevertheless we should do nothing. We don't have competent leaders. obama will only make things worse.

Last edited:

Back in 1991 it was the 'free flow of oil at market prices'. That was the rightwing warmonger crowd's favorite phrase.

Yeah that warmongering cry. You can't kill kuwaitis. Not allowed to kill your neighbors. Hell ya!

I posted Bush's justification for the 1991 war, if you'd take off your beer goggles long enough to read.

Not according the Republicans.

Lindsay Graham was on "Meet the Press" or some Sunday yak show really going off on why we shouldn't go right back in to Iraq. Here it is:

JUNE 15, 2014, 10:35 AM|Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., says the U.S. must prevent Islamic extremists from toppling the Iraqi government, warning of the consequences if we fail to act.
Lindsey Graham: "Seeds of 9/11" being planted in Iraq, Syria - Videos - CBS News

God, he's taken the Karl Rove Playbook and made it his own. I really despise fear-mongering assholes like this. They don't have rational arguments or logic, they win by playing on the human emotion.

yep, Lindsay (R) thinks surgical (sic) airstrikes will do something :rolleyes: Yeah, like hitting another wedding party w/ a Hellfire missile. That makes us a lot of friends over there.

Your bastard in chief wanted Assad gone and let this monster grow in Syria. He could have been dealt with.

But your mother fucker President wanted Syria turned over and let this bugger grow an army in the thousands. A terrorist army.

You own this. You own the blood of innocent Iraqi civilians. You and your President.

If we let the Sunni exterminate the Shia maybe the list to kill will be quiet for awhile.

Nevertheless we should do nothing. We don't have competent leaders. obama will only make things worse.

This one I fear Katz. I'm thinking Putin is going to step in. Baghdadi cannot be allowed to reach Baghdad.

The United States devotes more resources to the defense of oil in the Persian Gulf than most people realize—a total of more than $334 billion per year (in 2009 dollars).

To ensure the free flow of oil from the Middle East, the United States maintains military facilities in Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, and Iraq—as well as in nearby Egypt, Djibouti, Turkey, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Diego Garcia.

No War for Oil: Books: The Independent Institute

I posted Bush's justification for the 1991 war, if you'd take off your beer goggles long enough to read.

For crying out loud I'm talking the hype of it. If you promo a war you have to hype it. We were saving the Kuwaitis.

The United States devotes more resources to the defense of oil in the Persian Gulf than most people realize—a total of more than $334 billion per year (in 2009 dollars).

To ensure the free flow of oil from the Middle East, the United States maintains military facilities in Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, and Iraq—as well as in nearby Egypt, Djibouti, Turkey, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Diego Garcia.

We're protecting our economy. Petro dollar ring a bell ?

Your bastard in chief wanted Assad gone and let this monster grow in Syria. He could have been dealt with.

But your mother fucker President wanted Syria turned over and let this bugger grow an army in the thousands. A terrorist army.

You own this. You own the blood of innocent Iraqi civilians. You and your President.

No, it's more Bush's fault. Saddam despised Al Queda and killed them if they so much as stepped foot in Iraq. When Bush removed Saddam from power he opened the flood gates for Al Queda to move in.

Invading Iraq. Worst foreign policy mistake in history.

Build the Keystone you asshole :lol: I don't want to behead you. I'm really sorry as I can be about Justin Bieber and Celine. I'm probably going to be living in Florida soon. Sorries.

BUT I'm way nicer than a jihadist. We have great coffee and donuts. No keeeeeeeding.

Honest. Build the Keystone.

No, it's more Bush's fault. Saddam despised Al Queda and killed them if they so much as stepped foot in Iraq. When Bush removed Saddam from power he opened the flood gates for Al Queda to move in.

Invading Iraq. Worst foreign policy mistake in history.

Silly person.

Best policy move on the planet.

The WMD's were Saddam's sons.

Now to AQ in Iraq. Oh but we have to talk about AQ in Syria first. Obama loved AQ in Syria. Because then Obama could get Assad gone.

Forum List

Back