Ron Paul: HAVEN’T WE ALREADY DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE IN IRAQ?

You people want to put troops back into Iraq? Then let's have Congress vote on it. Let's get all your Republican heroes in Congress on record for wanting to turn back the clock 5 years and get all that going again.

Our invasion of Iraq and removal of Saddam set the stage for this.

We just don't learn.

Yes the far left logic.

Bury your head in the sand and the problem will just go away.

Then again the far left has no clue about actual history.

Yes the far left logic.

Really? What's the actual history of the US being attacked by Muslim extremists/terrorists before we started meddling in Middle Eastern affairs?

We've been meddling in Middle Eastern affairs now for decades. Has it made our lives better? Safer? Has it improved our security or our prosperity?

No, no, no, and no.

So why not disengage? Why not stop meddling? Why not abandon what we know doesn't work and try something different?

Well one thing that creating instability in the ME DOES DO is drive the price of a barrel of oil through the roof. Funny how wars always do that.

Oh and it creates a lot of profit for the oil companies.

No good has come out of our desire to meddle in the ME, except for record profits for the oil companies.

Yes the far left logic.

Really? What's the actual history of the US being attacked by Muslim extremists/terrorists before we started meddling in Middle Eastern affairs?

This.

These people aren't attacking the United States for giggles. There must be a very compelling reason for an entire mass of people to attack a nation that has 100x their military strength.

Get real kid.

This is why I laugh at Necons like you, and conversely, Progressives like NYcarbinner, who don't believe a revolution is going to happen in America. Eventually it will become so bad here in the United States that the people will take up arms, no matter who well armed and prepared the federal government is for the uprising.

You totalitarian war-monger extremists can choke on my barrel.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back