Ron Paul Was Right, and Now Newt Gingrich is Right...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Our policies in the middle east of intervention, occupying and nation building have been nothing more than a monumental disaster in the form of wasted money, time and resources, and human life and limb. We need to get the hell out of these countries and let them fight to their hearts desire. Let them kill each other off by the hundreds of thousands as they see fit, or let China or some other country go in there and try their hand at sticking their nose in where it just does not belong. Next time some country or the UN starts bitching about ethnic cleansing or or some other form of genocide, let THEM be the ones to go in there and do something about it. It's been 12 years since that moron Bush went into Iraq and deposed Sadam Hussein, and it's been an absolute nightmare in the middle east ever since. We need to get out of the middle east, we need to get out of all these places. It's none of our business to be intervening, occupying or nation building. That is NOT what this country is about, it is NOT in our constitution, and you can top that off with WE CAN'T AFFORD IT!

‘NEOCONSERVATIVE’ NEWT: EXPORTING U.S. DEMOCRACY TO MIDDLE EAST DIDN’T WORK, LET’S LISTEN TO RAND PAUL AND TED CRUZ INSTEAD

?Neoconservative? Newt: Exporting U.S. Democracy to Middle East Didn?t Work, Let?s Listen to Rand Paul and Ted Cruz Instead | TheBlaze.com

Last edited:
Gingrich isn't right. He's just an opportunist. Who knows what he actually thinks?

I agree. I think it was important for us to capture and kill OBL and now that we've done that it's time to get the hell out of there and let that whole area self-destruct. Those idiots have been fighting amongst themselves since the dawn of time and nothing we will ever do over there will change that. It's time to bring all of our troops home and end this madness.

PNAC will not be deviated from. Besides, Ron Paul wasn't right. He IS right. Of course, 5 years agop neocons would never side with paul on interventionist policies. The only reason he's given any creedence now is because they aren't in control of the ball anymore and yet the madness persists.

Our policies in the middle east of intervention, occupying and nation building have been nothing more than a monumental disaster in the form of wasted money, time and resources, and human life and limb. We need to get the hell out of these countries and let them fight as their hearts desire. Let them kill each other off by the hundreds of thousands as they see fit, or let China or some other country go in there and try their hand at sticking their nose in where it just does not belong. Next time some country or the UN starts bitching about ethnic cleansing or or some other form of genocide, let THEM be the ones go in there and do something about it. It's been 12 years since that moron Bush went into Iraq and deposed Sadam Hussein, and it's been an absolute nightmare in the middle east ever since. We need to get out of the middle east, we need to get out of all these places. It's none of our business to be intervening, occupying or nation building. That is NOT what this country is about, it is NOT in our constitution, and you can top that off with WE CAN'T AFFORD IT!

‘NEOCONSERVATIVE’ NEWT: EXPORTING U.S. DEMOCRACY TO MIDDLE EAST DIDN’T WORK, LET’S LISTEN TO RAND PAUL AND TED CRUZ INSTEAD

?Neoconservative? Newt: Exporting U.S. Democracy to Middle East Didn?t Work, Let?s Listen to Rand Paul and Ted Cruz Instead | TheBlaze.com

Newt Gingrich was my personal choice for presidential candidate, as I have thought him to be tough enough to actually lead a country instead of passively sit by and offer up the taxpayer's earnings to support freeloaders. I also thought he would be effective in foreign affairs. He has been in politics long enough, to have a history, and his baggage is more than others because he has been around longer.

I agree. I think it was important for us to capture and kill OBL and now that we've done that it's time to get the hell out of there and let that whole area self-destruct. Those idiots have been fighting amongst themselves since the dawn of time and nothing we will ever do over there will change that. It's time to bring all of our troops home and end this madness.

It can be argued that we shouldn't have gone into Afghanistan or Iraq at all.

Irrelevant. We did.

THAT is the reality. Any other argument is a waste of time. We went in and unless you have a Time Machine, there ain't a God Damned thing you can do about it.

When Americans go into a Country, we try to convince the indigenous people of that Country to do things our way. And why not? Our way works.

We did it in Germany, Japan, Italy..... Very successfully.

We did not go into Germany, kill a few thousand Nazis and split so they could re-form. We stayed... (And oh yeah, they WOULD have re-formed had it not been for our occupation)

Same in Japan.

In Viet Nam, we went in, kicked commie ass up one side of that Country and down the other.

We trained the S Vietnamese Army to operate the way we did, with our equipment and our tactics. And it worked. Despite the lies and propaganda from the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM, it worked well.

What happened was, dimocrap SCUM passed several bills after they got butt-hurt and the commies surrendered with the Paris Peace Accords -- Most notably the Case-Church Amendment, that made it illegal for the United States to send any more arms, ammunition, artillery, spare parts... Any War Materiel at all, to the South Vietnames.

And Gerald Ford, (the worst Republican President in history) was too gutless to do anything about it. He would have been impeached, but he would have gone down in history as a Hero.

That didn't happen.

What DID happen was that the North re-invaded the South with 17 Divisions, over 900 Tanks and Air Supremacy and defeated the South.... Because they didn't have anything to fight with.

But that's not why I called.

After the communist Victory, MILLIONS of people died. Murdered. People think it happened mostly in Cambodia under the psychopath (most commies ARE psychopaths) Pol Pot but the truth is, Vietnamese Officials have openly bragged about how they were worse than Pol Pot but nobody knows about it.

If we leave The People of Iraq who sided with us and The People of Afghanistan who sided with us to the tender mercies of the re-invading Islamist radical murderers.....

What do you think will happen?

Tens, maybe hundreds, of thousands of murders. Easy.

Think those idiot, radical ragheads are gonna 'Forgive and Forget'?

They're already murdering girls on their way to school just.... Because.

Maybe we shouldn't have gone into Iraq or Afghanistan but taking a 'Cut and Run' approach is EXACTLY the wrong thing to do.

If we do, no Nation on Earth will trust us for... Maybe ever.

We made promises to the people of Iraq and Afghanistan and we need to keep them.

This 'Cut and Run' bullshit? I expect it from the cowards on the left. But when it starts coming from the Right?

You people on the 'Right' need to stop and look in the mirror.

And one more thing... FUCK RAND PAUL.

And all the Paulbots, too

Last edited:
There you have it. The U.S. made a bad situation horrible, and now they have to stay and make it even worse.

Our policies in the middle east of intervention, occupying and nation building have been nothing more than a monumental disaster in the form of wasted money, time and resources, and human life and limb. We need to get the hell out of these countries and let them fight as their hearts desire. Let them kill each other off by the hundreds of thousands as they see fit, or let China or some other country go in there and try their hand at sticking their nose in where it just does not belong. Next time some country or the UN starts bitching about ethnic cleansing or or some other form of genocide, let THEM be the ones go in there and do something about it. It's been 12 years since that moron Bush went into Iraq and deposed Sadam Hussein, and it's been an absolute nightmare in the middle east ever since. We need to get out of the middle east, we need to get out of all these places. It's none of our business to be intervening, occupying or nation building. That is NOT what this country is about, it is NOT in our constitution, and you can top that off with WE CAN'T AFFORD IT!

Newt Gingrich was my personal choice for presidential candidate, as I have thought him to be tough enough to actually lead a country instead of passively sit by and offer up the taxpayer's earnings to support freeloaders. I also thought he would be effective in foreign affairs. He has been in politics long enough, to have a history, and his baggage is more than others because he has been around longer.

I totally agree. I was disappointed when Newt Gingrich did not win the GOP nod to run against Owe Bama for President. I think it was a big mistake on the part of the American public. Gingrich would make a far better President than what we have seen for the last 5 years but then again, just about anybody else would too.

There you have it. The U.S. made a bad situation horrible, and now they have to stay and make it even worse.

Should have thought about that earlier.

Iraq was a WON WAR. Totally and completely.

the Stuttering Clusterfukk fucked that up by REFUSING to negotiate a Status of Forces agreement in good faith with the Iraqis.

'Immunity' from prosection is STANDARD in ALL American Status of Forces agreements. Iraq knew that. They weren't stone-walling, obama fucked it up on purpose

Ending The War In Iraq: How Obama's Own Rhetoric -- And George Bush's Pact -- Boxed In The President

the Stuttering Clusterfukk was the one who TRIPLED the number of American Troops in Asscrackistan against the advice of his Commanders and other Military Advisors.

Afghanistan is a 'Counterinsurgency Operation' and sending in big, heavy units is EXACTLY the wrong thing to do.

Why didn't they "raise the red flag", about a non-interventionist policy, in 2003 when Kristol (PNAC founder & current Fox News employee- google it) & Bush II invaded Iraq.

If we leave The People of Iraq who sided with us and The People of Afghanistan who sided with us to the tender mercies of the re-invading Islamist radical murderers.....

Thats not our problem. Furthermore, the sanctions we put on Iraq, much like the ones we now have on Iran, killed millions. The difference in it all is on which angle of the moral compass we come from. It absolutely matters whether or not we should have gotten involved in occupation and nation in those countries. It's cost us a lot of lives and a shit ton of treasure. In the end, those coutnries are still shitholes and will be run by whoever takes power. Our ideals of "spreading democracy" is a failure.

As a nation, it's in our best interest to leave these places to fend for themselves. We have our own to worry about here at home. Wasting resources on nations in the ME is both economically and morally bankrupting.

Last edited:
Muslims for whatever reason, are not capable of democracy. Not everyone is. Of course had we not stayed in Germany, Germany would have been completely occupied by Russia. There would have been no need for a wall in the communist country of Germany.

Thats not our problem. Furthermore, the sanctions we put on Iraq, much like the ones we now have on Iran, killed millions. The difference in it all is on which angle of the moral compass we come from. It absolutely matters whether or not we should have gotten involved in occupation and nation in those countries. It's cost us a lot of lives and a shit ton of treasure. In the end, those coutnries are still shitholes and will be run by whoever takes power. Our ideals of "spreading democracy" is a failure.

As a nation, it's in our best interest to leave these places to fend for themselves. We have our own to worry about here at home. Wasting resources on nations in the ME is both economically and morally bankrupting.

^^THIS^^ is the party of compassion? Of caring? Of peace? Of love?

I just wanted to quote this so people can see what kind of scum occupy the dimocrap party.

WE, as a Country, WE caused the problems there by telling women they are NOT Beasts of Burden. That their lives matter. That Women are equal. That their Men do NOT have the right beat them, to mutilate them, to murder them on a whim.

That being homosexual is not a capital offense. That.....

dimocraps are the party of scum. the party more than willing to let MILLIONS die because.....

It's inconvenient to protect them

The more I learn about dimocraps, the more I hate them.

subhuman scum

the Stuttering Clusterfukk fucked that up by REFUSING to negotiate a Status of Forces agreement in good faith with the Iraqis.

'Immunity' from prosection is STANDARD in ALL American Status of Forces agreements. Iraq knew that. They weren't stone-walling, obama fucked it up on purpose

Ending The War In Iraq: How Obama's Own Rhetoric -- And George Bush's Pact -- Boxed In The President

the Stuttering Clusterfukk was the one who TRIPLED the number of American Troops in Asscrackistan against the advice of his Commanders and other Military Advisors.

Afghanistan is a 'Counterinsurgency Operation' and sending in big, heavy units is EXACTLY the wrong thing to do.

If destabilizing the region and creating a vacuum whereby it is now in a state of ethnic tribal warfare is a victory then there's not much I can say to you, is there?

Muslims for whatever reason, are not capable of democracy. Not everyone is. Of course had we not stayed in Germany, Germany would have been completely occupied by Russia. There would have been no need for a wall in the communist country of Germany.

When was Germany's first democracy?

How about Russia's?

Are they Muslim?

^^THIS^^ is the party of compassion? Of caring? Of peace? Of love?

I just wanted to quote this so people can see what kind of scum occupy the dimocrap party.

WE, as a Country, WE caused the problems there by telling women they are NOT Beasts of Burden. That their lives matter. That Women are equal. That their Men do NOT have the right beat them, to mutilate them, to murder them on a whim.

That being homosexual is not a capital offense. That.....

dimocraps are the party of scum. the party more than willing to let MILLIONS die because.....

It's inconvenient to protect them

The more I learn about dimocraps, the more I hate them.

subhuman scum

That's a nice appeal to emotion fallacy, but in the end, it's not our problem. I don't know who you think you're addressing, but i'm not a LOLberal democrat either.

You're totally fine killing children with economic sanctions and occupations, meanwhile screaming about freedom and democracy. You're standing on your head spinning counterclockwise telling others which way the sun is moving. Gonna bomb the world into peace, heh? :lmao:

Talk about dizzy....

I never know where Newt really stands, but I agree with him on this particular version of his opinion.

You can't plant a modern democracy in the middle of a region that is essentially operating on a 17th-century mindset. It was never going to work, what little remains won't last for long, we've lost thousands of lives trying to do it, and we've managed to further inflame hatred towards us.

Maybe would could spend our time, energy and money getting our own shit together.

If destabilizing the region and creating a vacuum whereby it is now in a state of ethnic tribal warfare is a victory then there's not much I can say to you, is there?

You have NOTHING to say.

To anybody.

WE created the problem.

WE have an obligation to fix it.

You have NOTHING to say.

To anybody.

WE created the problem.

I didn't create any problem, so speak for yourself.

Regardless, I have plenty to say. It's you who can't remain coherent for more than two words.

You have NOTHING to say.

To anybody.

WE created the problem.

WE can not fix the problem. Trying and failing after 12 or more years means we CAN NOT do it. And therefore should apologize for all the trouble, remove ourselves from the situation and let the chips fall where they may. Or we spend another 5 trillion dollars "fixing" shit for the next 15 more years.

It's the definition of insanity.

Forum List

Back