Ronda Rousey ‘so, so sorry’ for prior Sandy Hook shooting denialism

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Everyone is capable of redemption.
And I dont want to sound cynical.

But I suspect she is looking to her earnings potential here. She has a book to sell and maga dont generally read. Thats why they are stripping libraries.

She might also be looking at the celeb circuit and crazy people are harder to place.

Who can say ?

But I suspect she is looking to her earnings potential here. She has a book to sell and maga dont generally read. Thats why they are stripping libraries.

She might also be looking at the celeb circuit and crazy people are harder to place.

Who can say ?
Yawn, all this outrage for something she did 11 years ago? She had already deleted her post about it 11 years ago. Then she apologizes and the leftwing fag brigade has to act like they are just now outraged over it.

Does your constant phony outrage ever get old?

but only through obedience are they allowed to work in entertainment.
or informed
But I suspect she is looking to her earnings potential here.
Of course she is and that means bowing at the altar of "WOKE" which requires a complete renouncing of all ideas running counter to its scripture
She has a book to sell and maga dont generally read.
they actually read quite a bit of those books being banned tommy
Thats why they are stripping libraries.
I don't know tommy, they are fighting tooth and nail to get the bible and tons of other such material on the bookshelves of schools, but the resistance is mighty
no, they are very much sought out/head hunted even in the entertainment industry
Who can say ?
Anyone/everyone who tells the truth

Last edited:

Who can say ?

This is the result of impulse coupled with a lack of general curiousity/fact checking.

It's one thing to entertain a general conspiracy, even if off the wall, it's not right to easily accept conspiracies that are hurtful.

I still believe in freedom of speech. I would hope people were more empathetic before accepting such crazy conspiracies where real victims exist, especially such vulnerable victims.

I remember I was in a public place when I saw a news coverage of this event, it hit me hard just to hear it. Too many sick, cowardly puppies in this world.

Last edited:

Who can say ?
Also possible she just finally grew up.

but only through obedience are they allowed to work in entertainment.

or informed

Of course she is and that means bowing at the altar of "WOKE" requires complete renouncing of all ideas running counter to its scripture

they actually read quite bit of those books being banned tommy

I don't know tommy, they are fighting tooth and nail to get the bible and tons of other such material on the bookshelves of schools, but the resistance is mighty

no, they are very much sought out/head hunted even in the entertainment industry

Anyone/everyone who tells the truth
1724511539209.png

Who can say ?
In her line of work, she probably has had more concussions than Travis "Pfizer" Kelce. Not the most intellectual tools in the drawer those 2.

Yawn, all this outrage for something she did 11 years ago? She had already deleted her post about it 11 years ago. Then she apologizes and the leftwing fag brigade has to act like they are just now outraged over it.

Does your constant phony outrage ever get old?
Its a life sentence for the parents.

Tommy Tainant

According to the report Rousey didnt dredge up old news about Sandy Hook just improve her book sales

Instead it all started with leftwing keyboard warriors attacking during an online Q&A

So many anomalies buried. Man in camo in the woods.....ambulances parked in lower lot instead of up by entrance.......
Was this the first govt coerced shooting right up to Trump shooter

Forum List

Back