Ronny Jackson, House Republicans Call for Joe Biden Cognitive Assessment

I had no idea Texas elected this clown. LOL

The Department of Defense inspector general has issued a scathing review of Rep. Ronny Jackson during his time serving as the top White House physician, concluding that he made "sexual and denigrating" comments about a female subordinate, violated the policy for drinking alcohol while on a presidential trip and took prescription-strength sleeping medication that prompted concerns from his colleagues about his ability to provide proper care.
Not really a surprise....they elected Cancun Cruz and Moron of the Year Gohmert.

Well, its about time....even a lot of democrats would also like to see the tests begin and reportedly biden has agreed....the problem will be to find a doctor that is truly impartial.

Fuck you. If anyone needs to be diagnosed it is you, to determine if you are just ignorant, or stupid. I'd bet on the latter.

Well, its about time....even a lot of democrats would also like to see the tests begin and reportedly biden has agreed....the problem will be to find a doctor that is truly impartial.

Fuck you. If anyone needs to be diagnosed it is you, to determine if you are just ignorant, or stupid. I'd bet on the latter.
Awww ryebread is all moldy again......

The Department of Defense inspector general has issued a scathing review of Rep. Ronny Jackson during his time serving as the top White House physician, concluding that he made "sexual and denigrating" comments about a female subordinate, violated the policy for drinking alcohol while on a presidential trip and took prescription-strength sleeping medication that prompted concerns from his colleagues about his ability to provide proper care.
Linkie?

We have Biden on video tape and photographs many many times being touchy feely with little girls. Even with other people. No reviews. Perhaps there should be.

New poll out....75% of Americans think biden has mental health problems.

Even joe is talking about stepping aside now.

Is everyone ready for Kamel Toe?

Look at the shit Democrats have in Congress. Next.

New poll out....75% of Americans think biden has mental health problems.

Even joe is talking about stepping aside now.

Is everyone ready for Kamel Toe?

Nope.

Forum List

Back