Roofer Fatally Cuts Co Workers Throat With A Circular Saw

Claims he was teased!

Roofer sliced co-worker's throat with circular saw, claims he was teased: reports

A roofer accused of fatally cutting a co-worker’s throat with a circular saw claimed he was being teased and drugged to work more, reports said.

Miguel Navarro, 24, faced charges of first-degree intentional homicide and mayhem in the death of 37-year-old Israel Valles-Flores on Monday, the Pierce County Herald reported.

Navarro allegedly cut Valles-Flores with the saw while on the roof of a home near River Falls, Wis., the newsppaper reported.

Navarro, who had lived with the Valles-Flores family in St. Louis, could face up to 40 years in prison and a $100,000 fine if convicted, the Post-Dispatch reported.

No! He needs to be put to death! Preferably with a circular saw!

I knew by not looking it would be a black or a Hispanic.

I knew before I read your post you would try to turn this into a racial thread.

Isn't it?

Race was never mentioned but now that you mention it had they been white guys you would have been fine with it. Guess what that makes ewe?

Claims he was teased!

Roofer sliced co-worker's throat with circular saw, claims he was teased: reports

A roofer accused of fatally cutting a co-worker’s throat with a circular saw claimed he was being teased and drugged to work more, reports said.

Miguel Navarro, 24, faced charges of first-degree intentional homicide and mayhem in the death of 37-year-old Israel Valles-Flores on Monday, the Pierce County Herald reported.

Navarro allegedly cut Valles-Flores with the saw while on the roof of a home near River Falls, Wis., the newsppaper reported.

Navarro, who had lived with the Valles-Flores family in St. Louis, could face up to 40 years in prison and a $100,000 fine if convicted, the Post-Dispatch reported.

No! He needs to be put to death! Preferably with a circular saw!
If the guy who is still here really was being drugged, maybe the man who is dead got what he deserved. What if the drugs had killed the man who is still here?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Did you fall off the roof honey?
No. Why are you asking?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If I found out that someone had drugged me, my foot would have to be surgically removed from the person's back end!

Forum List

Back