Rosanna Arquette: ‘I’m Sorry I Was Born White and Privileged. It Disgusts Me’

After two pages, now I see what she is talking about. No wonder there is so many murdering white terrorists in this country. Just look at the hate from these two pages. Anyone of these Trump supporting terrorist supporters you could possibly find carry out Trump's next mass killings. Folks, when we say Trump supporters are very bad and evil, we mean it.

Last edited:
Good for her, she needs to give her embarrassing wealth to others because she is a disgusting white person.

After two pages, now I see what she is talking about. No wonder there is so many murdering white terrorists in this country. Just look at the hate from these two pages. Anyone of these Trump supporting terrorist supporters you could possibly find carry out Trump's next mass killings. folks, when we say Trump supporters are very bad and evil, we mean it.
You guys just make shit up and hope telling a big enough lie long enough, will take root -- just like HITLER.

After two pages, now I see what she is talking about. No wonder there is so many murdering white terrorists in this country. Just look at the hate from these two pages. Anyone of these Trump supporting terrorist supporters you could possibly find carry out Trump's next mass killings. folks, when we say Trump supporters are very bad and evil, we mean it.
You guys just make shit up and hope telling a big enough lie long enough, will take root -- just like HITLER.
The body count speaks for itself about who and what Trump supporters are. You don't need my word to figure that out.

The body count speaks for itself about who and what Trump supporters are. You don't need my word to figure that out.
To hell with you liar. We KNOW most of these psycho killers are LEFT WING.

Lying about it won't change that fact

Forum List

Back