Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

You've probably "conveniently" forgotten the left compared GWBush to a chimp. No?
And please tell me Have whites traditionally been compared to chimps?

I just gave you an example but of course you're too fucking stupid to grasp it
Wooosh. You're so dumb that you think "one example" makes a tradition.
Woosh!

Whoosh Jarret isn't black either you dumb downed dumbass
Uh oh, Sassy jus got whooshed by Fox News. You know you're a dumb right-winger when even Fox whooshes you:
The news comes after Barr went into emergency damage-control mode following a politically charged tweet she sent linking Chelsea Clinton to liberal donor George Soros and a racially charged tweet saying Jarrett, who is African-American and born in Iran, is like the "muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby."
ABC cancels 'Roseanne' after Barr's racist tweet

I've seen dumb wingnuts in this thread. But you take the Nobel.

I don't even like Roseanne you loon. Nice try though

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom of CONSEQUENCES.
Intimidating and threatening people with "consequences" is a perversion of the liberal ideal of freedom of speech.

Using your freedom of speech to shut down the freedom of speech of others is a perversion of the liberal ideal of freedom of speech.

Illiberal authoritarians on both ends of the spectrum lie when they claim they're truly for freedom of speech.

So if Stephen Colbert tweeted out that Trump is a pedophile from his own twitter account you'd have a problem with CBS firing him?

Wooosh. Whites have not traditionally been compared to chimps.

Is Bush white you moron?

You're a total waste of time
traditionally, moron. traditionally.
traditionally. Don't be a moron.

Give it up Tedward...you are as stupid as a stump
Did I embarrass you when I proved that Valerie Jarrett was black, My whooshified friend?

You're not capable Tedward...you are simply another leftist scum to be dealt with. She does look like a chimp though....sane cheeks
Aww, did Fox News trigger you, retard?
FOX NEWS (5/29/2018):
The news comes after Barr went into emergency damage-control mode following a politically charged tweet she sent linking Chelsea Clinton to liberal donor George Soros and a racially charged tweet saying Jarrett, who is African-American and born in Iran, is like the "muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby."

Roseanne has the right to say what she wants, and her employers have the right to smack her for it.

Intimidating and threatening people with "consequences" is a perversion of the liberal ideal of freedom of speech.

Using your freedom of speech to shut down the freedom of speech of others is a perversion of the liberal ideal of freedom of speech.

Illiberal authoritarians on both ends of the spectrum lie when they claim they're truly for freedom of speech.

Both sides do it all the time. Remember the White House wanted the public to be outraged at what Michelle Wolf said. We weren't so she ended up getting a lot of positive publicity from people she wants to be her fans. She wasn't worried about what conservatives say. They don't go to comedy clubs and they aren't going to boycott her out of a career.

But ABC doesn't want bad press. Next thing you know people like me are watching Jimmy Fallon on NBC or Stephen Colbert on the Late Show instead of Jimmy Kimmel just to punish ABC for hiring Rosanne.

This is free market capitalism. This is how libertarians tell us we should decide things. Let the market decide. Let the buyers decide. We weren't going to buy what Rosanne was selling so ABC fired her. Mission accomplished.
I want to know who the crazies are. I want to know what they are thinking. And most importantly, I want to know who agrees with them.

I believe in freedom of expression, with the fewest amount of exceptions possible. I'm not afraid of words.

We've become a bunch of hypersensitive, narcissistic neurotics.

No most companies will fire an employee if he or she embarrasses them publicly.

And please tell me Have whites traditionally been compared to chimps?

Woosh!

Uh oh, Sassy jus got whooshed by Fox News. You know you're a dumb right-winger when even Fox whooshes you:

Not the point. The point is that Fox News whoooshed your dumb ass.

In the unlikely event you are right..it will not be nearly as clean as all that....God is on the side with the largest battalions.....and who the good guys are..depends strictly on where you are standing. The extreme Right has this fantasy..that the military is on their side--perhaps if they were to look at the stats for non-white enlistment..they might be a bit sobered. Every day the demographic slips a bit more to the coastal view..and away from the Flyover one. 20 years..and the alt/right points will be moot. I think that is what is driving the sense of urgency the Right is feeling--with Trump in office...this may well be their high-water point.

Oh, the military is definitely on our side. That's all right.
Also, we have all the resources --- natural and farmed. Can't get much food or oil out of Los Angeles. This Roseanne flap is a symptom of how desperately the elite are working to try to forestall the split --- they cancelled a best-selling show, instantly. And I think they were right, not just monetarily because of the boycotts starting, but because it's dangerous.

Twitter and Facebook are the biggest cause of war going on in this world. All radical improvements in communications are --- like writing, like printing, like social media. Because it turns out that what people most want to communicate about, is how much they hate the other guy. Huge and long wars always start, like the Reformation from printing. All the Arab Spring type wars were just a start with Twitter and Facebook: now it's our turn.
Uh..OK! I think your premise is flawed to the point of fantasy. But..time will tell. Your comparison with the Arab Spring is noted...and rejected. Those were oppressed populations with many unique issues that lent themselves to conflict. The US does not have those issues...the majority of the people are quite satisfied...with their lives. Your first sentence reeks of dismissive fantasy--you have nothing but your feelings to back up that statement. As a Vet..I assure you that our military will follow lawful orders--and suppress insurrection ruthlessly. Run out into the streets of Omaha....Denver....Bismarck...Boise---and preach armed overthrow of the govt..

It wouldn't be pretty...but it would be quick!

What a flippin dumbass. I mean you Trumpbots have the intelligence of a gnat. Tell me, who is silencing Rosanne's speech? She can get on twitter right now and rant and rave all she wants. But, she won't be drawing a paycheck from ABC.
Wow, right to the nasty personal insults. That's always a very good sign.

And I voted for Hillary. I'm just an honest advocate for freedom of expression, across the board. Not just words I like.

Thank you for exposing what you are so clearly. Now, please try to calm down.

See, you are a dumbass. Where did I say freedom of speech should be curtailed? Hell, you can spout off all the racist screeds all you like, just be prepared to suffer the CONSEQUENCES.

Probably the same thing Harry Reid was thinking when he declared Obama "a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one." In other words, an acceptable black for political reasons.

A Biden Problem: Foot in Mouth

Ya, and let's not forget 'Ol Joe Biden ............."I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Apparently, Ol' Joe thinks it's rare when a 'black guy' is "clean and a nice looking guy."

Last edited:

So if Stephen Colbert tweeted out that Trump is a pedophile from his own twitter account you'd have a problem with CBS firing him?
I'd feel precisely the same way.

Since I'm not a partisan ideologue, I get to be honest and consistent.

You wouldn't understand.

I responded earlier to a comment that 'Freedom of Speech' got Rosanne fired. Agreed. The employer had the right to do so. Then why is what the NFL is requiring of its players any different? Kneelers have been described as practicing 'Freedom of Speech'. Like Rosanne's comments, people are also offended by kneeling during our National Anthem.

The NFL, like ABC, can fire someone who uses 'Freedom of Speech' in a form they disapprove of

Agree?

-Geaux

Oh, I fully agree they have every right to fire her.

But simple rudeness - which is sort of her trademark anyway - didn't used to be a felony.

Even fox says she deserved it.

So far only Shepard Smith, and being a Democrat he's abnormal from the git-go.

Nope. One of the blond Barbies said that a while ago. I'm not sure which one. They are all blond and have big boobs and usually say stupid stuff. Pretty much interchangable.

Likely one of the Democrat blond Barbies. There's an equitable number at FOX.

You know there isn't.

Au contraire, although Jessica Tarlov - the real wacky one with the Russian-ish name - is not a blond.

I suppose there are a few exceptions, but their tits have to be exceptionally large.

Woosh!

Not the point. The point is that Fox News whoooshed your dumb ass.

Want a cookie, Tedward?

What a flippin dumbass. I mean you Trumpbots have the intelligence of a gnat. Tell me, who is silencing Rosanne's speech? She can get on twitter right now and rant and rave all she wants. But, she won't be drawing a paycheck from ABC.
Wow, right to the nasty personal insults. That's always a very good sign.

And I voted for Hillary. I'm just an honest advocate for freedom of expression, across the board. Not just words I like.

Thank you for exposing what you are so clearly. Now, please try to calm down.

See, you are a dumbass. Where did I say freedom of speech should be curtailed? Hell, you can spout off all the racist screeds all you like, just be prepared to suffer the CONSEQUENCES.
Another great example of my point, thank you.

Again, conservatives out themselves and their racism.

"Colin Kapernick can't take a knee to protest because his employer says so, sorry an employer trumps your 1st amendment rights."
"Roseanne shouldn't be cancelled because it's trampling her first amendment rights, her employer is a lib bastard."

Pick one cons. Your schizophrenia is showing.
Holy crap never thought of that. They want the NFL to fire any athlete that embarrasses them and they argue that you lose your 1st amendment rights when you go into the work place, but then they are here defending Rosanne after she embarrasses ABC on twitter.

I won't go on twitter or facebook and say stupid things because I don't want my bosses to fire me. Why is Rosanne any different?
No you're right.

ABC has the right to screw themselves if they feel so compelled.

Only a liberally biased entity would be so dumb as to get rid of the hottest show on television over a God Damned tweet.

Forum List

Back