Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

She has a point....

Valerie+Jarrett.jpg

o-VALERIE-JARRETT-facebook.jpg

6c49d846d8b8ba04ddc054a1dc915c01.png

Well, I’m not surprised by Mudwhistle’s racist post. Once a easy manipulated loser, always a easily manipulated loser.

On the other hand, I disagree with the cancellation. The comment was not made on the show.Freedom of speech? Yes.
The only race at issue here is the Simian race.

Hard to believe that in the 21st century, Trump supporters still make ape references when they refer to blacks

It's because it is so original.

Maybe Roseanne can find a nice Minstrel show and make watermelon jokes

UnitedShinyAlligator-size_restricted.gif

Hmm, it's watermelon season.

No it isn't. Don't you know anything about horticulture?

I gives you a hint. It does not begin with the letter W.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what the players union has to say or what they do. Anyone from the screen actors guild sticking up for old Rose?

Furthermore her's was not a protest much less a protest against police brutality.

But I don't think the show should have been cancelled and I don't think the NFL owner did themselves any favors by tiptoeing along the barbed wire fence.

Nope. One of the blond Barbies said that a while ago. I'm not sure which one. They are all blond and have big boobs and usually say stupid stuff. Pretty much interchangable.

Likely one of the Democrat blond Barbies. There's an equitable number at FOX.

You know there isn't.

Au contraire, although Jessica Tarlov - the real wacky one with the Russian-ish name - is not a blond.

I suppose there are a few exceptions, but their tits have to be exceptionally large.

And then you have the MSNBC Rachel Maddow model.

Can't stay on subject, can you? I know your goto move is usually "but Hillary" or "but Obama", but sometimes you think "but Rachel Maddow" or "but Chris Matthews" might work. Here's a hint. Trying to use any of them is just a pathetic dodge

Sooo, the talk is going to start soon, will Sarah Gilbert defend Raceanne? Or is this show taped days before and I'm out of the loop.

Free speech isn’t free when relating to blacks. Condemn the white race as a bunch of unfair money grabbers and oppressors all you want. Worship rap crap which advocates violence against women, police and whites but no no no no no no no no don’t ever poke fun or make Any disparaging statement about a black or blacks
Time to stop catering to this one way street of Uber sensitivity
Idiotic whining from the right, as if on cue.

LOL! This may be the hottest thread the media forum has ever had..way to go mods!
When I got kicked off of Stripersonline it was over this hyper sensitive hiding of matters racial while always making Trump lambasting permanent front page news

There are now five threads about Roseanne. FIVE.

Gracie is the cat herder trying to coral all the Roseanne cats.

Seeing as how the site didn't bother to merge all the NFL threads last week, not merging its flip side seems fair too.

Actually maybe they should merge all the NFL threads AND all the Roseanne threads. It's all about the same thing. Pick-your-PC issue and take both sides.

What a world.

Yep.
And then other's expressed their beliefs.
oops.

They're ignoring that her ratings were falling but even so, she has the right to spew stupid and ABC has the right to refuse to support it.

The marketplace has spoken which is another thing the RWNJs believe should cater to them.
Dearest LuNe
We have read your thesis [tired rant] and have decided you will not be graduating [getting paroled/discharged] this June, we hope this will not deter you from future attempts at graduating [that do not require a shovel] and continue taking classes [medication] here at "silly folk farms".

Again, conservatives out themselves and their racism.

"Colin Kapernick can't take a knee to protest because his employer says so, sorry an employer trumps your 1st amendment rights."
"Roseanne shouldn't be cancelled because it's trampling her first amendment rights, her employer is a lib bastard."

Pick one cons. Your schizophrenia is showing.
Holy crap never thought of that. They want the NFL to fire any athlete that embarrasses them and they argue that you lose your 1st amendment rights when you go into the work place, but then they are here defending Rosanne after she embarrasses ABC on twitter.

I won't go on twitter or facebook and say stupid things because I don't want my bosses to fire me. Why is Rosanne any different?
No you're right.

ABC has the right to screw themselves if they feel so compelled.

Only a liberally biased entity would be so dumb as to get rid of the hottest show on television over a God Damned tweet.
Actually, I'll bet you her ratings dropped big time after the first show.

And we know conservative stations don't have this problem. They will keep a Laura ingram or Bill O'Reilly on even after they say things that will cause outrage. Do you know why? Because the viewers of Fox News don't care who Laura or Bill are offending.

But ABC has a lot of liberals and independents to worry about.

I have an idea. Rosanne should air her show on Fox. And right after her show should be Tim Allen's horrible show. Then cap it off with Dennis Miller interviewing James Woods. LOL.

The only one I won't punish is James Woods. He's too damn good of an actor to boycott his movies.

Likely one of the Democrat blond Barbies. There's an equitable number at FOX.

You know there isn't.

Au contraire, although Jessica Tarlov - the real wacky one with the Russian-ish name - is not a blond.

I suppose there are a few exceptions, but their tits have to be exceptionally large.

And then you have the MSNBC Rachel Maddow model.

Can't stay on subject, can you?

YOU raised the issue of big-boobed bimbos.

I responded earlier to a comment that 'Freedom of Speech' got Rosanne fired. Agreed. The employer had the right to do so. Then why is what the NFL is requiring of its players any different? Kneelers have been described as practicing 'Freedom of Speech'. Like Rosanne's comments, people are also offended by kneeling during our National Anthem.
The NFL, like ABC, can fire someone who uses 'Freedom of Speech' in a form they disapprove of
Agree?
Yes.

And anyone who truly believes in freedom of expression would disagree with both actions.

Well, I’m not surprised by Mudwhistle’s racist post. Once a easy manipulated loser, always a easily manipulated loser.

On the other hand, I disagree with the cancellation. The comment was not made on the show.Freedom of speech? Yes.
The only race at issue here is the Simian race.

Dd680O9VAAAuBY2.jpg

Funny you post a photoshopped picture. That's all you have.

But Trump really did appear to show pleasure at grabbing Bill's nads.

5046-1499909599-8f2d0f25d0ad314aedb5b94307af6d1e.jpg

Forum List

Back