Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

QUit whining. Nobody is bashing American Jewish Women. Roseann is being bashed. She worked a long time to cultivate he crazy nutbag fool image, and it's paying off in ways she didn't expect.
Roseanne is an American Jewish woman. Identity politics tells us that you're calling all American Jews crazy, bigot.

Yyyyyeah ummm... that's not called 'identity politics". It's called "Composition Fallacy".
So much for your Great Big Tent, bigot.

But you've managed to hang onto the MS13 vote.

No idea what "MS 13" is. I don't do movies.
But I do have some WD-40. Will that help that squeaking you keep doing?
I see. Can you get your mommy or another adult to type for you. We need someone who knows something.

Let it go Roseann is a goofy racist bitch that got what she deserved. I know the right wing was thrilled to have an idiot on TV that would say what they were thinking. Well she did, and look what happened.

QUit whining. Nobody is bashing American Jewish Women. Roseann is being bashed. She worked a long time to cultivate he crazy nutbag fool image, and it's paying off in ways she didn't expect.
Roseanne is an American Jewish woman. Identity politics tells us that you're calling all American Jews crazy, bigot.

Ok Whine if you want to. Even you know your sillly complaints are crap. You can't defend her racist diatribe, so you are trying to make me a bad guy. It won't work.
I'm not defending your racist diatribe either, bigot.

Tell us again why you hate Jewish American women.

Sorry, I can't hear you over all your whining.
Apology accepted, bigot. :)

Why would I appologize to you for anything? I'm sorry I couldn't hear over your whining, and I'm sorry that you seem to be such a douche, but that's about it. Now. let it go.

Yyyyyeah ummm... that's not called 'identity politics". It's called "Composition Fallacy".
So much for your Great Big Tent, bigot.

But you've managed to hang onto the MS13 vote.

No idea what "MS 13" is. I don't do movies.
But I do have some WD-40. Will that help that squeaking you keep doing?
I see. Can you get your mommy or another adult to type for you. We need someone who knows something.

Let it go Roseann is a goofy racist bitch that got what she deserved. I know the right wing was thrilled to have an idiot on TV that would say what they were thinking. Well she did, and look what happened.
Many things can be said about Jarret. Unless a Jewish woman happens to say them.

I love it when a political philosophy crashes into itself. :)

Ok Whine if you want to. Even you know your sillly complaints are crap. You can't defend her racist diatribe, so you are trying to make me a bad guy. It won't work.

Why would I appologize to you for anything? I'm sorry I couldn't hear over your whining, and I'm sorry that you seem to be such a douche, but that's about it. Now. let it go.
Your 2nd apology is accepted as well. :)

So will all blacks sleep better tonight since Roseanne was Cancelled?
Hmm, won't make much difference tonight. But their children and granchildren might end up sleeping better.

I gotta tell ya, that didn't take a lot of brainpower to puzzle out.

Will my life change as a black man now that the show is cancelled?
I don't think the hilarious comment by Roseanne would have changed your life either.

Jesus....you are such a racist.
:iagree:

No' I;m not a racist, and I'm not Jesus either, even though I do have god like charactoristics.

In a now deleted to eat, the sitcom actress called African American former Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett comes from planet of the apes.
Roseanne Rips Ex-Obama Aide Valerie Jarrett With Racially Charged Joke

Jarrett isn't black moron, she is an Arab.
Odd, she refers to herself as black.
Iran isn't Arab.

She was born in Iran to American parents.

Early life and education
Jarrett was born in Shiraz, Iran,[1] during the Pahlavi dynasty, to American parents James E. Bowman and Barbara T. Bowman. One of her maternal great-grandfathers, Robert Robinson Taylor, was an architect who was the first accredited African American architect, and the first African American student enrolled at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.[4]

Her father, a pathologist and geneticist, ran a hospital for children in Shiraz in 1956 as part of a program where American physicians and agricultural experts sought to help in the health and farming efforts of developing countries. When she was five years old, the family moved to London for a year, later moving to Chicago in 1963.[5] Her father is African American and her mother is one fourth African American; on the television series Finding Your Roots, genealogical research and DNA testing indicated that Jarrett also has French, Scottish, and Native American ancestry.[6] One of her great-grandfathers was Jewish.[7] As a child, Jarrett spoke Farsi,French, and English.[8] In 1966, her mother was one of four child advocates who created the Erikson Institute. The institute was established to provide collective knowledge in child development for teachers and other professionals working with young children.[9]

She graduated from Northfield Mount Hermon in 1974, and earned a B.A. in psychology from Stanford University in 1978 and a Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the University of Michigan Law School in 1981.[10] On May 21, 2016, Jarrett received the honorary degree ofDoctor of Laws from Colby College in Waterville, Maine.[11]

Valerie Jarrett - Wikipedia

Last edited:

No' I;m not a racist, and I'm not Jesus either, even though I do have god like charactoristics.
You mean you live in the clouds and we never hear from you?
Sorry, but that just isn't you.

5b0dd3281e00002c008e6e60.jpeg

Psycho Racist Bitch!

In a now deleted to eat, the sitcom actress called African American former Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett comes from planet of the apes.

Iran isn't Arab.

So basically she's a traitor.

That seems to be the type that Obama hung around with.

You mean you live in the clouds and we never hear from you?
Sorry, but that just isn't you.

The people in your picture don't even stand with Roseann. Most of the actors on her show have released statements condemning her.

It's possible. This is about more than cancelling a show broham.

Why do the media want me to care about racism stories so much since I am black?

Th media should not be the ones wanting you to care. Your own personal pride should allow you to be concerned that a white person thinks someone looking like you is an ape.

Iran isn't Arab.

So basically she's a traitor.

That seems to be the type that Obama hung around with.
I bet your little signature meme is Russian-made. I'm not kidding.

Th media should not be the ones wanting you to care. Your own personal pride should allow you to be concerned that a white person thinks someone looking like you is an ape.
Roseanne is Jewish. And she didn't mention anyone but Jarret.

Valerie Jarrett is also part Jewish - and much better educated.

Early life and education
Jarrett was born in Shiraz, Iran,[1] during the Pahlavi dynasty, to American parents James E. Bowman and Barbara T. Bowman. One of her maternal great-grandfathers, Robert Robinson Taylor, was an architect who was the first accredited African American architect, and the first African American student enrolled at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.[4]

Her father, a pathologist and geneticist, ran a hospital for children in Shiraz in 1956 as part of a program where American physicians and agricultural experts sought to help in the health and farming efforts of developing countries. When she was five years old, the family moved to London for a year, later moving to Chicago in 1963.[5] Her father is African American and her mother is one fourth African American; on the television series Finding Your Roots, genealogical research and DNA testing indicated that Jarrett also has French, Scottish, and Native American ancestry.[6] One of her great-grandfathers was Jewish.[7] As a child, Jarrett spoke Farsi,French, and English.[8] In 1966, her mother was one of four child advocates who created the Erikson Institute. The institute was established to provide collective knowledge in child development for teachers and other professionals working with young children.[9]

She graduated from Northfield Mount Hermon in 1974, and earned a B.A. in psychology from Stanford University in 1978 and a Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the University of Michigan Law School in 1981.[10] On May 21, 2016, Jarrett received the honorary degree of Doctor of Laws from Colby College in Waterville, Maine.[11]

Valerie Jarrett - Wikipedia

So.. do you think you sound smart?

I get trolling, i really do: you like attention. But is it really worth making yourself seem mentally retarded?

Forum List

Back