Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

So will all blacks sleep better tonight since Roseanne was Cancelled?
Hmm, won't make much difference tonight. But their children and granchildren might end up sleeping better.

I gotta tell ya, that didn't take a lot of brainpower to puzzle out.

Will my life change as a black man now that the show is cancelled?
Probably not noticeably overnight, no. But the larger effort, which includes today's events, will probably make your kids' and grandkids' lives better.

I think people overreact, but there's not much gray area, here. Ya fire her, or ya don't. They probably had to fire her.
No more racist Jews to make fun of them.
More like, people like you have to hide on anonymous message boards to act like yourselves..

This is funny as hell..

Who would of thought..
33943970_309127476287357_7356899410313216000_o.jpg

So will all blacks sleep better tonight since Roseanne was Cancelled?
Hmm, won't make much difference tonight. But their children and granchildren might end up sleeping better.

Probably not noticeably overnight, no. But the larger effort, which includes today's events, will probably make your kids' and grandkids' lives better.

I think people overreact, but there's not much gray area, here. Ya fire her, or ya don't. They probably had to fire her.
More like, people like you have to hide on anonymous message boards to act like yourselves..
It's all fine by me, but I'm not a Loser. :)

Says you...

Rush was 100% right when the series got such a huge rating....the left would no stand for it. They refused to let Roseanne mention Trump and it was reported the second series would scrub away the politics so I figure she did this to get fired.

ABC Boss Defends Black and Asian Families Joke on 'Roseanne,' Insists Next Season Will Be 'Less Political'
Yeah...someone forced Rosanne to say what she said.

The funniest thing is ii didn't know what she said.. I am just reading all the comments after..

Says you...
Not tired of it yet. :)

Interesting that Valerie Jarrett never had to have facial plastic surgery....like Rosanne did....

SO............

since I am black am I supposed to have trouble sleeping tonight because Roseanne made a racial slur?

Forum List

Back