Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

Interesting that Valerie Jarrett never had to have facial plastic surgery....like Rosanne did....
Why do you hate Jews, bigot.

Who is a Jew? This thread is about a hateful bigot.
Why do you hate Jews and women, bigot.

You are trying, but it's just not working.
Please stop bashing American Jewish women, bigot.

QUit whining. Nobody is bashing American Jewish Women. Roseann is being bashed. She worked a long time to cultivate he crazy nutbag fool image, and it's paying off in ways she didn't expect.

Why do you hate Jews, bigot.

QUit whining. Nobody is bashing American Jewish Women. Roseann is being bashed. She worked a long time to cultivate he crazy nutbag fool image, and it's paying off in ways she didn't expect.
Roseanne is an American Jewish woman. Identity politics tells us that you're calling all American Jews crazy, bigot.

Roseanne is an American Jewish woman. Identity politics tells us that you're calling all American Jews crazy, bigot.

And even if that is the case, you going to cry?

Yyyyyeah ummm... that's not called 'identity politics". It's called "Composition Fallacy".

I've already said, it's all fine by me. But I'm not a loser. :)

Yyyyyeah ummm... that's not called 'identity politics". It's called "Composition Fallacy".
So much for your Great Big Tent, bigot.

But you've managed to hang onto the MS13 vote.

Ok Whine if you want to. Even you know your sillly complaints are crap. You can't defend her racist diatribe, so you are trying to make me a bad guy. It won't work.

Anyone who is bothered a bigot is slightly retarded

Ok Whine if you want to. Even you know your sillly complaints are crap. You can't defend her racist diatribe, so you are trying to make me a bad guy. It won't work.
I'm not defending your racist diatribe either, bigot.

Tell us again why you hate Jewish American women.

Anyone who is bothered a bigot is slightly retarded
Everyone knows racism only harms the racist. :p

No idea what "MS 13" is. I don't do movies. And I don't go camping in this weather.
But I do have some WD-40. Will that help that squeaking you keep doing?

And speaking of liquids, while I accept my role as a fount of wisdom for you to draw from, please learn how to spell "spigot".

Sorry, I can't hear you over all your whining.

No idea what "MS 13" is. I don't do movies.
But I do have some WD-40. Will that help that squeaking you keep doing?
I see. Can you get your mommy or another adult to type for you. We need someone who knows something.

Sorry, I can't hear you over all your whining.
Apology accepted, bigot. :)

Forum List

Back