Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

So will all blacks sleep better tonight since Roseanne was Cancelled?

It's possible. This is about more than cancelling a show broham.

Why do the media want me to care about racism stories so much since I am black?

Th media should not be the ones wanting you to care. Your own personal pride should allow you to be concerned that a white person thinks someone looking like you is an ape.
Roseanne is Jewish. And she didn't mention anyone but Jarret.

Valerie Jarrett is also part Jewish.

Early life and education
Jarrett was born in Shiraz, Iran,[1] during the Pahlavi dynasty, to American parents James E. Bowman and Barbara T. Bowman. One of her maternal great-grandfathers, Robert Robinson Taylor, was an architect who was the first accredited African American architect, and the first African American student enrolled at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.[4]

Her father, a pathologist and geneticist, ran a hospital for children in Shiraz in 1956 as part of a program where American physicians and agricultural experts sought to help in the health and farming efforts of developing countries. When she was five years old, the family moved to London for a year, later moving to Chicago in 1963.[5] Her father is African American and her mother is one fourth African American; on the television series Finding Your Roots, genealogical research and DNA testing indicated that Jarrett also has French, Scottish, and Native American ancestry.[6] One of her great-grandfathers was Jewish.[7] As a child, Jarrett spoke Farsi,French, and English.[8] In 1966, her mother was one of four child advocates who created the Erikson Institute. The institute was established to provide collective knowledge in child development for teachers and other professionals working with young children.[9]

She graduated from Northfield Mount Hermon in 1974, and earned a B.A. in psychology from Stanford University in 1978 and a Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the University of Michigan Law School in 1981.[10] On May 21, 2016, Jarrett received the honorary degree of Doctor of Laws from Colby College in Waterville, Maine.[11]

Valerie Jarrett - Wikipedia
Roseanne didn't make a joke about her Jewish nose now, did she.

So much for that Big Tent. :)

Th media should not be the ones wanting you to care. Your own personal pride should allow you to be concerned that a white person thinks someone looking like you is an ape.
So.. do you think you sound smart?

I get trolling, i really do: you like attention. But is it really worth making yourself seem mentally retarded?
It's your political belief, so if anyone looks retarded it's your mirror.

An American Jewish woman made a joke about an American black woman.

One a huge Loser who still lives with O'whathisname, the other an even bigger Loser for being Green.

This is not a debate, it's an SNL skit.

Early life - Roseanne Barr
Barr was born in Salt Lake City, to a working-class Jewish family. She is the oldest of four children born to Helen (née Davis), a bookkeeper and cashier, and Jerome Hershel "Jerry" Barr, who[6] worked as a salesman.[7] Her father's family were Jewish emigrants from Russia, and her maternal grandparents were Jewish emigrants from Austria-Hungaryand Lithuania.[6] Her paternal grandfather changed his surname from "Borisofsky" to "Barr" upon entering the United States.[7]

Her Jewish upbringing was influenced by her devoutly Orthodox Jewish maternal grandmother.[7] Barr's parents kept their Jewish heritage secret from their neighbors and were partially involved in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.[7] Barr has stated, "Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning I was a Jew; Sunday afternoon, Tuesday afternoon, and Wednesday afternoon we were Mormons."[8]

When Barr was three years old, she got Bell's palsy on the left side of her face. Barr said, "[so] my mother called in a rabbi to pray for me, but nothing happened. Then my mother got a Mormon preacher, he prayed, and I was miraculously cured". Years later Barr learned that Bell's palsy was usually temporary and that the Mormon preacher came "exactly at the right time".[7]

At six years old, Barr discovered her first public stage by lecturing at LDS churches around Utah and even was elected president of a Mormon youth group.[7]

At 16, Barr was hit by a car; the incident left her with a traumatic brain injury.[7] Her behavior changed so radically that she was institutionalized for eight months at Utah State Hospital.[9] While institutionalized she had a baby, which she placed through adoption.[10]

In 1970, when Barr was 18 years old, she moved out by informing her parents she was going to visit a friend in Colorado for two weeks, but never returned.[9]

Roseanne Barr - Wikipedia

So, maybe there are some mental reasons why Roseanne Barr is a psycho racist bitch.

It's your political belief,so if anyone looks retarded it's your mirror.

An American Jewish woman made a joke about an American black woman.

One a huge Loser who still lives with O'whathisname, the other an even bigger Loser for being Green.

This is not a debate, it's an SNL skit
Nah, it's not my political belief; it's your little strawman you invented to prop up and knock down, because you just don'rt possess the tools or the will to have a rational discussion, much less a debate. So, you bought yoursdelf a little blow up doll, and you bring it here every day so we can all watch you fuck it.

She attacked Susan Rice.

Roseanne Barr hasn't evolved past her attack on Susan Rice in 2013 - Democratic Underground
DeYUelVU0AALsB4.jpg

She attacked Susan Rice.

Roseanne Barr hasn't evolved past her attack on Susan Rice in 2013 - Democratic Underground
DeYUelVU0AALsB4.jpg
This does not bode well for the Losers. They might need that Jewish vote.

ABC Knew Exactly What They Were Getting With Roseanne Barr

Yes, they did. Racist Roseanne has a long and documented racist history.
And you have numerous times made disturbing comments against disabilities, claiming people are disabled then bashing them for it or reveling in their plight.
Party of Tolerance is a joke self label of your party, there is no display of tolerance from those who beat up old men and helpless disabled people.

100 pages plus on Rosanne Barr?
Serious ?

Apparently she is in more heads than Trump.

Put me on the I don't give a shit list.

And you have numerous times made disturbing comments against disabilities, claiming people are disabled then bashing them for it or reveling in their plight.
Party of Tolerance is a joke self label of your party, there is no display of tolerance from those who beat up old men and helpless disabled people.

You're thinking of these guys?

Is anyone else tired of how our culture revolves around stupid comments made by celebrities?

Gee, a has-been TV performer posted something stupid on Twitter. Surely such a thing is the most important issue facing the global population today.
Different celebrities represent different aspects of society. Most represent shallow, self-indulgent, phony people and they say many stupid things reinforcing that image.
Roseanne was one of the few Hollywood stars who represented a Trump supporter in her character on her show and in real life.
Her comments reinforced the stereotype of a Trump supporter.
She did not do Trump, Trump supporters or herself any favors.

Is anyone else tired of how our culture revolves around stupid comments made by celebrities?

Gee, a has-been TV performer posted something stupid on Twitter. Surely such a thing is the most important issue facing the global population today.
What in the world are you babbling about... nobody will be talking about this, a week from now....
of course they will not be speaking about this in a week. Trump is bound to say one or two more stupid, disgusting things in the next week.

What in the world are you babbling about... nobody will be talking about this, a week from now....
of course they will not be speaking about this in a week. Trump is bound to say one or two more stupid, disgusting things in the next week.
She did it to take the heat off him!
What a loyal trooper!

Local channels that have been running 4 hours of reruns of the old Roseanne show yanked the show from the air across the board.

The only place she has to go now is either Fake Fox News and go full right wing batshit retread like Dennis Miller did when his career tanked, or some whacko internet gig like Alex Jones. It would be easy to see her go full alt-right crazy and blame 'libruls' for her demise. Her days on normal mainstream television are over with.

A long history of saying crazy off the wall stuff, often insulting. Female Don Rickles.He would not last 5 minutes now
Do not insult Don Rickles. He knew where to draw the line. His heart was not built on racism but comedy.
Roseanne has the heart of a bellicose racist.
He would jab at your ethnicity or race in a heartbeat

100 pages plus on Rosanne Barr?
Serious ?

Apparently she is in more heads than Trump.

Put me on the I don't give a shit list.

You'd give a shit if Sharpton said similar things about whites..

Forum List

Back