Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

Here's the kind of pig they'll hire:

DeDvFU
Fake tweet, snowflake OP

Is it ? If so, I sincerely apologize. Please provide a link, and then I will acknowledge it.
Yeah, it’s fake and no one should have to look it up for you. This is on you for spreading bullshit.

Normally I do look these sort of things up before I post, however, in this case Olbermann is such an asshole, and has a history of nasty tweets, so it was easy to believe he would author such a tweet.

Here's the kind of pig they'll hire:

DeDvFU
Fake tweet, snowflake OP

Is it ? If so, I sincerely apologize. Please provide a link, and then I will acknowledge it.
Yeah, it’s fake and no one should have to look it up for you. This is on you for spreading bullshit.

Normally I do look these sort of things up before I post, however, in this case Olbermann is such an asshole, and has a history of nasty tweets, so it was easy to believe he would author such a tweet.
Everything the fascist libs don't want to see is fake, racist, or Nazi.

Why cancel her show? Roseanne didn’t say anything about blacks that racist right wingers don’t say here all the time
Faun did you know Democrats started the KKK, voted for slavery, implemented Jim Crow laws and welfare to destroy the black family? All these thing did not occur due to "right wing" policies. All but one Dixiecrat remained racist democrats until the day they died.

Valerie Jarrett was the architect of the entire Obama Administration, which essentially accomplished nothing except making health care worse. Trump has thankfully erased the Jarrett Administration. That's how smart she is, to have her entire agenda erased in 15 months.

Jarrett is an anti American Globalist/Statist.

Why cancel her show? Roseanne didn’t say anything about blacks that racist right wingers don’t say here all the time
Faun did you know Democrats started the KKK, voted for slavery, implemented Jim Crow laws and welfare to destroy the black family? All these thing did not occur due to "right wing" policies. All but one Dixiecrat remained racist democrats until the day they died.
How many times have you posted that?

Actually three switched

Here's one of Olbermann's beauties:
636395400028148352-PixelatedTweet.jpg

Apology accepted, bigot. :)

Why would I appologize to you for anything? I'm sorry I couldn't hear over your whining, and I'm sorry that you seem to be such a douche, but that's about it. Now. let it go.
Jesus....you are such a racist.
:iagree:

No' I;m not a racist, and I'm not Jesus either, even though I do have god like charactoristics.
You mean you live in the clouds and we never hear from you?
Sorry, but that just isn't you.

The people in your picture don't even stand with Roseann. Most of the actors on her show have released statements condemning her.
Primarily because they want to stay working in Hollywood.
They would never find another job if they didn't start condemning her.

In a now deleted to eat, the sitcom actress called African American former Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett comes from planet of the apes.
Roseanne Rips Ex-Obama Aide Valerie Jarrett With Racially Charged Joke

Jarrett isn't black moron, she is an Arab.
Odd, she refers to herself as black.
Iran isn't Arab.

She was born in Iran to American parents.
So basically she's a traitor.

That seems to be the type that Obama hung around with.
I bet your little signature meme is Russian-made. I'm not kidding.
No.....I know. You're a fucking idiot.

Jarrett isn't black moron, she is an Arab.
Odd, she refers to herself as black.
Iran isn't Arab.

She was born in Iran to American parents.
So basically she's a traitor.

That seems to be the type that Obama hung around with.
I bet your little signature meme is Russian-made. I'm not kidding.
No.....I know. You're a fucking idiot.

Look at these comments.. it proves my point.. people are pissed..Trump just won.

100 pages plus on Rosanne Barr?
Serious ?

Apparently she is in more heads than Trump.

Put me on the I don't give a shit list.

You'd give a shit if Sharpton said similar things about whites..
Not really. Sharpton and Rosanne are both are both pieces of shit that have absolutely zero effect upon my life or my emotions.

You really know nothing about Sharpton.

Hard to believe that in the 21st century, Trump supporters still make ape references when they refer to blacks
How you know they are referring to blacks if your own mind isn't in the gutter?
If you are going to switch from overt to covert racism, at least be a little better at it.

I am not surprised that Trump voters enjoy calling black people apes
It is his base
Omg this rosanne things getting better.

She claims ambian is why she said what she said. Lol

And she’s mad at her co stars for throwing her under the bus. They’ll never work again. She fucked them all good.

You know what they say happens if you sleep with dogs? You wake up with fleas

100 pages plus on Rosanne Barr?
Serious ?

Apparently she is in more heads than Trump.

Put me on the I don't give a shit list.

You'd give a shit if Sharpton said similar things about whites..
Not really. Sharpton and Rosanne are both are both pieces of shit that have absolutely zero effect upon my life or my emotions.

You really know nothing about Sharpton.

Say what fake black...he had his own show on MSNBC

This bitch may not come from the Planet of the Apes but she is an apologists for the filthy Muslims Mullahs.

888-559629.JPG

Hard to believe that in the 21st century, Trump supporters still make ape references when they refer to blacks
If you are going to switch from overt to covert racism, at least be a little better at it.

It is his base

And she’s mad at her co stars for throwing her under the bus. They’ll never work again. She fucked them all good.

Jeeze....you get nicer by the day.
Now you want to punish her co-stars.
What a **** you are.

When someone makes a remark involving apes, why do snowflakes always associate it with black people?
Why, when a racial slur is made , do Trumpettes defend it?

The remark was obviously racist.

Yet here you are defending it.

The problem with Trumpettes is that many have their racism so inbred into their very being that they don't know what a piece of shit they really are.

Like Trump. Like the poster to whom I am replying.

They are not only racist, but damn proud of it.

Racist people are lowlife, ignorant peopkle - i.e. Trumpette material.

Go fuck yourself.

It is his base

Jeeze....you get nicer by the day.
Now you want to punish her co-stars.
What a **** you are.

But you want to boycott the NFL because you don't like the actions of a few. Hypocrisy. It is your calling card.

Forum List

Back