Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

Liar....I've heard all sorts of racial slurs used white on white. But hey..if you say it often enough..you MIGHT make it true/ Maybe.....
I'm not white.
Dang..it's more serious than i thought!
Tell us again how horrible white people are, whitey. :)
***sigh*** you really are kind of stupid, ya know. Perhaps if you got your ass out of the trailer once and a while....maybe got off the crack and onto the employment line...i know you must be able to do ..something--or someone---quit spending my tax dollars on Oxy's.
Such open racial bigotry is refreshingly new. The Don has brought out the Losers true colors, as it were. :)
Not racial..pure class snobbery--get it right....how many white people do you think are lounging around the flyover states..sucking up my tax dollars on disability scams and hustling oxy scripts..a lot...a whole lot....

Dang liberals are such crying little bitches! So let me get this straight, Roseanne tells a joke that offends liberal pussies so they shut down her show firing all the cast and crew? Classic scum! Same with gun control. Somebody goes on a rampage, take guns from everybody. lol

That is OK. There was a report today that Fox will pick up the show. It will probably have a larger audience and be more pro Trump.

Meanwhile ABC will be running reruns of Sanford and Son.

What makes me laugh is her co-stars who have no career bashing her.....tomorrow they will wake up and realize they lost their paychecks.....stupid liberal drones
Yeah...Poor John Goodman---no one will ever hire him...ROTFL!

A couple of people like Goodman will get other works. He is a big star in his own right. Most won't.

Roseanne will thrive. She is already very rich.

However, there are rumors that Fox will pick up the series and will probably have even a larger audience.

Roseanne will be the darling of the Right now and that is a good thing to be.

I'm not white.
***sigh*** you really are kind of stupid, ya know. Perhaps if you got your ass out of the trailer once and a while....maybe got off the crack and onto the employment line...i know you must be able to do ..something--or someone---quit spending my tax dollars on Oxy's.
Such open racial bigotry is refreshingly new. The Don has brought out the Losers true colors, as it were. :)
Not racial..pure class snobbery--get it right....how many white people do you think are lounging around the flyover states..sucking up my tax dollars on disability scams and hustling oxy scripts..a lot...a whole lot....
I don't even live in your country. As you've so aptly shown, it's much too racist for us decent people. :)

I thought it might be...as i said the logic is the same..making a pejorative your own..by adapting it--but...complicated.
A racial pejorative to describe yourself. Get it right because it's very complicated.
Nope...you are an idiot and you continue to insist on racial..when it is not a racial mechanism..just a social adjustment..but///can't fix stupid...so rock on.
If you had a TV show, it would be cancelled for such a racially insensitive statement. Your fellow Losers on this board would cheer your cancellation. :)
I'll try to bear up under the burden...but you see...you make the classic mistake of thinking that I'm a lib--so your little shots are a bit wide of the mark.

Not that it matters...I'd be contemptuous of you no matter your race...because stupid trumps color every time.
You haven't been discussing color. You've been discussing race. In a very insensitive way, Loser. :)
You don't get to decide..what I'm discussing..loser. To the inbreds here..color and race are the same....

No....it's socially acceptable to use the label "Niggah".
My former black GF said so.
We don't use racial slurs on each other. It's a strictly black American thing.
Polock mick **** hunky bogtrotter limey ginger.............................................
We aren't any of those things and don't use racial slurs, especially against each other.
Liar....I've heard all sorts of racial slurs used white on white. But hey..if you say it often enough..you MIGHT make it true/ Maybe.....
What kind of racial slurs do whites use that totally upsets white people???
I'm trying to image it...or remember if it ever happened. Pretty sure it doesn't.

"Hey honkey!"
"Hey! How ya doin', cracka?"
"Oh pretty good, whitey!"
"That's good to hear, my redneck!"

Whites just don't do that shit. It must be a black thing.

I don't even live in your country. As you've so aptly shown, it's much too racist for us decent people. :)
Wow...thank you! Best news I've gotten in hours.

A racial pejorative to describe yourself. Get it right because it's very complicated.
Nope...you are an idiot and you continue to insist on racial..when it is not a racial mechanism..just a social adjustment..but///can't fix stupid...so rock on.
If you had a TV show, it would be cancelled for such a racially insensitive statement. Your fellow Losers on this board would cheer your cancellation. :)
I'll try to bear up under the burden...but you see...you make the classic mistake of thinking that I'm a lib--so your little shots are a bit wide of the mark.

Not that it matters...I'd be contemptuous of you no matter your race...because stupid trumps color every time.
You haven't been discussing color. You've been discussing race. In a very insensitive way, Loser. :)
You don't get to decide..what I'm discussing..loser. To the inbreds here..color and race are the same....
That explains why you interchange them. :)

Great movie......but could it be made today? Valerie Jarret would be a natural for a leading role if another one is made. Would not even require that much makeup.

images
Ask Rosanne if it was worth losing millions of dollars over.

A black female who is smarter, more well-educated, and more successful than you ... she really hits all your trigger points...
“More well educated” is no more well educated then gooder educated

Oh, some black fired Roseanne? Canned the show? Sheeeeeeeesh. That's pretty low.

Oh....the shame a Black Television Executive. What is your White World coming to?
You tell us, whitey.

I guess intelligent, black, successful women threaten you?

Stupid Libtard assholes like Dungey disgust me.

Wow...thank you! Best news I've gotten in hours.
Thank yourself. :)

We don't use racial slurs on each other. It's a strictly black American thing.
Polock mick **** hunky bogtrotter limey ginger.............................................
We aren't any of those things and don't use racial slurs, especially against each other.
I'm trying to image it...or remember if it ever happened. Pretty sure it doesn't.

"Hey honkey!"

Hmmm...I have heard whites call each other peckerwood...and self describe themselves as rednecks and crackers.

I predict that Rosanne will be nominated for president by the GOP when Trump has a temper tantrum and quits.

Great movie......but could it be made today? Valerie Jarret would be a natural for a leading role if another one is made. Would not even require that much makeup.

images
Ask Rosanne if it was worth losing millions of dollars over.

Ask ABC if stupid mindless Moon Bat political correctness was worth losing millions over.

Roseanne will make the money back on Fox or someplace else. ABC is out a very successful series and will lose even more viewers.

Amazing how many conservatives support calling black people apes
Don't you mean how many liberals support lying to say Rosanne said something she didn't say?
THERE'S A HUGE DIFFERENCE between COMEDIC USAGE OF a movie character reference in "planet of the apes" (which character was not an ape by the way) and calling someone an ape let alone a race as a whole.
NEVER DID SHE DO THE LATER 2, BuT YOU JUST DID. BY doing what you and the liberal
media do to race bait and pander a race of people, you are being the racist thinking you can control that race's opinions through forming a new narrative (word play), insulting them as too dumb to know that you are using them as bait.

FACT: ABC IS right this minute airing the sitcom
"Blackish" with an episode that was more racist then anything you fabricated Rosanne to say.
WHY are the few white writers and producers of that show allowed to keep their job?
Why is the show allowed to air at all if it's a poor portrayal and racist in nature?

In a now deleted to eat, the sitcom actress called African American former Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett comes from planet of the apes.
Roseanne Rips Ex-Obama Aide Valerie Jarrett With Racially Charged Joke
Has it been pointed out yet that she's Iranian?

Michelle/Michael, on the other hand.....

She was born in Iran but her parents are were from America. She is an American citizen by birth because both of her parents were American citizens.

Her mother's family is African American. In fact one of her great-grandfathers was the first African American to go to MIT. He was an architect.

Her maiden name is Bowman. Her mother's name was Barbara Bowman. Her father's name was James Bowman.

You might want to read her wikipedia page and learn about her.

She's not Iranian.

Roseanne will make the money back on Fox or someplace else.
Not on an ad-based venue, she won't. They didn't lose millions when they cancelled the show. They lost millions when Roseanne had an episode of mental illness, live on Twitter

Is anyone else tired of how our culture revolves around stupid comments made by celebrities?

Gee, a has-been TV performer posted something stupid on Twitter. Surely such a thing is the most important issue facing the global population today.
Has to be ...Debra Messing cried tears of joy and hope for humanity when ABC cancelled the show.

Idiot bubble dwellers with no life...

"Hey honkey!"

Hmmm...I have heard whites call each other peckerwood...and self describe themselves as rednecks and crackers.

Yup...

Roseanne Barr is not stupid. She knew what would happen when she sent that Tweet. There is something fishy about this IMO. Maybe she wanted out of the show pronto or had some personal issues.

Yeah, all that occurred to me, too. However, I expect that's all too complicated.

The parsimonious explanation is that she got drunk and tweeted drunk.
You know people do that.
I suppose but that was so over the top, she wanted to be canned. She is an experienced drunk .

Forum List

Back