Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

She has a point....

Valerie+Jarrett.jpg

o-VALERIE-JARRETT-facebook.jpg

6c49d846d8b8ba04ddc054a1dc915c01.png

Comparing a black person to an ape is racist. Roseanne isn't a dummy. She knows the racial history with comparing black people to apes and monkeys.
It’s only racist to you because you’ve been conditioned to feel that way because of your white guilt. There are white ppl that look like monkeys and there are black ppl that look like monkeys. VJ is one of them

White guilt? Sweetie I'm black and I've been called a monkey before. And it was used as a slur.
No shit????

Damn......that's the first time I've ever heard of a black person being called a Monkey.
Shit.....I can't count how many times I've been called a Monkey myself.
And a N****r lover as well.

It has permanently damaged my self-esteem...let me tell ya....
I am so driven and damaged by liberal chastisement that I want to turn my whole life over to reparations from them

Comparing a black person to an ape is racist. Roseanne isn't a dummy. She knows the racial history with comparing black people to apes and monkeys.
It’s only racist to you because you’ve been conditioned to feel that way because of your white guilt. There are white ppl that look like monkeys and there are black ppl that look like monkeys. VJ is one of them

White guilt? Sweetie I'm black and I've been called a monkey before. And it was used as a slur.
Do your friends use a racial slur when they address you, my nagger?
That’s probably the most innate of all. Blacks denegrate each other with constant “nigga” references yet it’s a whole other make pretend offense if whites do it
They get to say it because that's what they are.

So goes their reasoning, anyway.
Actually the logic is the same you deplorables use..when you call yourselves deplorable--but i imagine that's a bit too complicated for you.

This stuff is why millions are cutting the cord. Roseanne was the only show I watched on ABC so now its blocked on my TV and I'm sure many more will do the same. I have much respect for Roseanne telling ABC to shove it

No....it's socially acceptable to use the label "Niggah".
My former black GF said so.
We don't use racial slurs on each other. It's a strictly black American thing.
Exactly.
Honkys don't think of race 24/7/365 like blacks tend to do.
My husband says they don't. They never did around me.

That’s probably the most innate of all. Blacks denegrate each other with constant “nigga” references yet it’s a whole other make pretend offense if whites do it

Actually the logic is the same you deplorables use..when you call yourselves deplorable--but i imagine that's a bit too complicated for you.
Deplorable is not a racial slur. I guess that's too complicated for you.

Polock mick **** hunky bogtrotter limey ginger.............................................

I thought it might be...as i said the logic is the same..making a pejorative your own..by adapting it--but...complicated.

Polock mick **** hunky bogtrotter limey ginger.............................................
We aren't any of those things and don't use racial slurs, especially against each other.

She has a point....

Valerie+Jarrett.jpg

o-VALERIE-JARRETT-facebook.jpg

6c49d846d8b8ba04ddc054a1dc915c01.png

No shit????

Damn......that's the first time I've ever heard of a black person being called a Monkey.

I am so driven and damaged by liberal chastisement that I want to turn my whole life over to reparations from them
All I ask.is that you don't breed.

I thought it might be...as i said the logic is the same..making a pejorative your own..by adapting it--but...complicated.
A racial pejorative to describe yourself. Get it right because it's very complicated.

:iagree:

We aren't any of those things and don't use racial slurs, especially against each other.
Liar....I've heard all sorts of racial slurs used white on white. But hey..if you say it often enough..you MIGHT make it true/ Maybe.....

Liar....I've heard all sorts of racial slurs used white on white. But hey..if you say it often enough..you MIGHT make it true/ Maybe.....
I'm not white.

A racial pejorative to describe yourself. Get it right because it's very complicated.
Nope...you are an idiot and you continue to insist on racial..when it is not a racial mechanism..just a social adjustment..but///can't fix stupid...so rock on.

No shit????

All I ask.is that you don't breed.
Government dependent animals like you “breed” I bring children into the world who are taught responsibility via commitment, love and discipline and have gone onto great success

I'm not white.
Dang..it's more serious than i thought!

Dang liberals are such crying little bitches! So let me get this straight, Roseanne tells a joke that offends liberal pussies so they shut down her show firing all the cast and crew? Classic scum! Same with gun control. Somebody goes on a rampage, take guns from everybody. lol

That is OK. There was a report today that Fox will pick up the show. It will probably have a larger audience and be more pro Trump.

Meanwhile ABC will be running reruns of Sanford and Son.

Forum List

Back