Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

The racist bitch Barr was parroting some tired old memes which are based on lies. She got what she deserved.

Jarrett is neither a member of the Muslim Brotherhood nor Iranian. Nor did George Soros help the Nazis confiscate the property of Jews and keep that property for himself.

She's a fucking retard parroting retarded bullshit and had it all shoved right back up her gigantic fat ass from whence it came.

Bravo to ABC for firing her retarded racist dirigible ass.
Roseanne didn't accuse Jarret of being any of those things. She said she looked like a mix between them.
She was clearly making a reference to the tired old meme about Jarrett being an agent for the Muslim Brotherhood. Stop being stupid in public.

and why would they do that? Maybe because they touted the Muslim Brotherhood? helped get them into power?Sucked off Iran???
Jarrett did not tout the Muslim Brotherhood, dipshit. Are you still drinking that piss after all these years?!?!

Barr's tweet was obviously for the consumption of tards like you.

Dude, you think you're clever, but im not a partisan tool.....I just know my stuff and I remember stuff from long ago.....
Obama (and Jarrett is his closest friend and biggest policy expert) SUPPORTED the Muslim Brotherhood

Opinion | Working With the Muslim Brotherhood

Perhaps the most radical change in U.S. foreign policy under President Obama has occurred here in Egypt, where the Muslim Brotherhood, long shunned as a collection of dangerous Islamist extremists, is now the de facto object of American support.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiywubJjK7bAhUQoVMKHYwFD30QFgg9MAQ&url=https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/white-house-welcomes-muslim-brotherhood/&usg=AOvVaw2iXcNhx2AiskSAd3L1Kx8J

You must've known it was coming, are you ignorant of just a troll?

PS Egyptian activists didn't like how well Obama treated the Muslim Brotherhood

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis
Investors.com is a piss rag, retard. So I guess you really are still drinking that piss after all these years.

Roseanne didn't accuse Jarret of being any of those things. She said she looked like a mix between them.
She was clearly making a reference to the tired old meme about Jarrett being an agent for the Muslim Brotherhood. Stop being stupid in public.

and why would they do that? Maybe because they touted the Muslim Brotherhood? helped get them into power?Sucked off Iran???
Jarrett did not tout the Muslim Brotherhood, dipshit. Are you still drinking that piss after all these years?!?!

Dude, you think you're clever, but im not a partisan tool.....I just know my stuff and I remember stuff from long ago.....
Obama (and Jarrett is his closest friend and biggest policy expert) SUPPORTED the Muslim Brotherhood

Perhaps the most radical change in U.S. foreign policy under President Obama has occurred here in Egypt, where the Muslim Brotherhood, long shunned as a collection of dangerous Islamist extremists, is now the de facto object of American support.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiywubJjK7bAhUQoVMKHYwFD30QFgg9MAQ&url=https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/white-house-welcomes-muslim-brotherhood/&usg=AOvVaw2iXcNhx2AiskSAd3L1Kx8J

Investors.com is a piss rag, retard. So I guess you really are still drinking that piss after all these years.
Ok, you are a leftwing kook.....I posted the Washington post and new York times as well.....yet you ignored it....

I thought you were supposed to be non political...you're so full of shit.

keep posting, I'll keep bending you over

And she did accuse Soros of confiscating the property of his fellow Jews with the Nazis. She sure as shit did.

Isn't she special? :rolleyes:

4CBA827000000578-5783133-image-a-5_1527605896337.jpg

Ok, you are a leftwing kook.....I posted the Washington post and new York times as well.....yet you ignored it....

There is no mention of Jarrett in the NYT opinion piece. And your WAPO link goes nowhere.

And she did accuse Soros of confiscating the property of his fellow Jews with the Nazis. She sure as shit did.

It's what retards do. As soon as their stupidity is exposed, they immediately retreat to an even more retarded position.

And now the bigoted bitch is out of a job, and she took down all of her co-workers and crew members of the show down with her.

In a 1998 CBS interview, Soros admitted to assisting with the confiscation of Jewish property and "other" duties while posing as a Christian in WWII Nazi-occupied Hungary.
Additionally, according to Soros’ father, Soros at one point “even helped with the inventory” as stated in his father’s 1965 autobiography
Roseanne's Tweet on Soros appears to be accurate.

It's what retards do. As soon as their stupidity is exposed, they immediately retreat to an even more retarded position.

And now the bigoted bitch is out of a job, and she took down all of her co-workers and crew members of the show down with her.

Yep - and even she admitted that it was "hundreds of people"

In a 1998 CBS interview, Soros admitted to assisting with the confiscation of Jewish property and "other" duties while posing as a Christian in WWII Nazi-occupied Hungary.
No, he didn't. He did not assist in the confiscation of Jewish property. He witnessed it occurring. And he said his conscience was clean because he did not participate.

Stop parroting lies.

Soros was born in 1930. He was still a kid when the Nazis were defeated. His parents hid him with some Christian people in Hungary where he subsequently witnessed the Nazis confiscating the property of Jews and shipping them off to camps.

Last edited:

No, he didn't. He did not assist in the confiscation of Jewish property. He witnessed it occurring. And he said his conscience was clean because he did not participate.

Stop parroting lies.

Soros was born in 1930. He was still a kid when the Nazis were defeated. His parents hid him with some good Christian people in Hungary where he subsequently witnessed the Nazis confiscating the property of Jews and shipping them off to camps.

Trumplings will believe any old lie ..

There is no mention of Jarrett in the NYT opinion piece. And your WAPO link goes nowhere.

Gee another article on it, so many so little time. Obama was a backer of the Muslim Brotherhood......and Jarret was his right hand......you really are a moron..I'm gonna call you lakhota Jr

Inside the Ring: Muslim Brotherhood has Obama’s secret support

Stop parroting lies.

Soros was born in 1930. He was still a kid when the Nazis were defeated. His parents hid him with some good Christian people in Hungary where he subsequently witnessed the Nazis confiscating the property of Jews and shipping them off to camps.

ah, so he's a typical left.....aka a pussy
he only confronts moms with children at trump rallies.....

KROFT: (Voiceover) You’re a Hungarian Jew…

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

KROFT: (Voiceover) …who escaped the Holocaust…

(Vintage footage of women walking by train)

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

(Vintage footage of people getting on train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) …by–by posing as a Christian.

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Right.

(Vintage footage of women helping each other get on train; train door closing with people in boxcar)

KROFT: (Voiceover) And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.

Mr. SOROS: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that’s when my character was made.

KROFT: In what way?

Mr. SOROS: That one should think ahead. One should understand and–and anticipate events and when–when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a–a very personal experience of evil.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That’s right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that’s–that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not–not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don’t–you don’t see the connection. But it was–it created no–no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, ‘I’m Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.’ None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c–I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn’t be there, because that was–well, actually, in a funny way, it’s just like in markets–that if I weren’t there–of course, I wasn’t doing it, but somebody else would–would–would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the–whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the–I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

George Soros Interview On 60 Minutes

Roseanne went further than just accusing Soros of confiscating the Jews' property. She accused Soros of turning in the Jews and stealing their wealth.

She is one evil retarded bitch.

See libs can’t even get their condemnation quotes correct. That because emotion leads their fray and not facts
She never said the woman was an ape
She did say that she looked like an offspring combo of the Muslim brotherhood (a real thing) and Planet of the Apes(a fictional move from 50 years ago)

Yes.......not a racist comment at all--when the movie was playing I never heard anyone say that the characters were supposed to be Negroid.............but all the celebrities that have called Trump an oragutan are supposed to get a pass? Enough of the double standard b.s. and Negroes are the last ones that should be calling anyone racisit....black racism is well documented as the most violent in America today....even most Negroes say their fellow Negroes are the most racist of all.

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics - Rasmussen Reports®

Come on, get your jokes correct. Bill Maher's Schick is that the orangutan is Donnies daddy, not that the perp in the WH is all orangutan, just half.

Please, boycott his sponsors all you want.

Black racism? Hahaha. Another Joke from the right? I thought you guys had no sense of humor.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics - Rasmussen Reports®

"There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans."

White folks are rarely subjected to lingering institutional racism. But since Black folks make up 13% of the population it makes sense.
I love the term institutionalized racism...it's a buzzword with no meaning...what the hell does it mean? govt?
or are we talking about grannies clutching their purses

5 Examples of Institutional Racism in the United States

The term I used was lingering.....To those who feel its effects, it has meaning. To you maybe not.

Now Rosie, she's just crazy. ABC should have known, everyone else did.

How Roseanne Barr Abandoned All Reason and Embraced the Alt-Right

How you know they are referring to blacks if your own mind isn't in the gutter?
If you are going to switch from overt to covert racism, at least be a little better at it.

I am not surprised that Trump voters enjoy calling black people apes
It is his base
Omg this rosanne things getting better.

She claims ambian is why she said what she said. Lol

And she’s mad at her co stars for throwing her under the bus. They’ll never work again. She fucked them all good.

You know what they say happens if you sleep with dogs? You wake up with fleas
Jeeze....you get nicer by the day.
Now you want to punish her co-stars.
What a **** you are.

But you want to boycott the NFL because you don't like the actions of a few. Hypocrisy. It is your calling card.

Ha ha! Good news Rosanne!!! Michael Caputo, former Trump campaign aide and chief marketing officer of startup streaming service Bond, says he’ll be reaching out to Roseanne Barr to poach her now-canceled show for his platform.

If you’ve never heard of Bond, it’s not surprising. It’s a service that, according to an interview on Wired, aims to connect video creators with audiences via crowdfunding and investing.

Good luck with this one Rosanne. I'm sure Bond will pay you as much as ABC was. LOL

Forum List

Back