Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

Jarrett did not tout the Muslim Brotherhood, dipshit. Are you still drinking that piss after all these years?!?!

Barr's tweet was obviously for the consumption of tards like you.

Dude, you think you're clever, but im not a partisan tool.....I just know my stuff and I remember stuff from long ago.....
Obama (and Jarrett is his closest friend and biggest policy expert) SUPPORTED the Muslim Brotherhood

Opinion | Working With the Muslim Brotherhood

Perhaps the most radical change in U.S. foreign policy under President Obama has occurred here in Egypt, where the Muslim Brotherhood, long shunned as a collection of dangerous Islamist extremists, is now the de facto object of American support.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiywubJjK7bAhUQoVMKHYwFD30QFgg9MAQ&url=https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/white-house-welcomes-muslim-brotherhood/&usg=AOvVaw2iXcNhx2AiskSAd3L1Kx8J

You must've known it was coming, are you ignorant of just a troll?

PS Egyptian activists didn't like how well Obama treated the Muslim Brotherhood

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis
Investors.com is a piss rag, retard. So I guess you really are still drinking that piss after all these years.
Ok, you are a leftwing kook.....I posted the Washington post and new York times as well.....yet you ignored it....

I thought you were supposed to be non political...you're so full of shit.

keep posting, I'll keep bending you over
There is no mention of Jarrett in the NYT opinion piece. And your WAPO link goes nowhere.

Gee another article on it, so many so little time. Obama was a backer of the Muslim Brotherhood......and Jarret was his right hand......you really are a moron..I'm gonna call you lakhota Jr

Inside the Ring: Muslim Brotherhood has Obama’s secret support
Your claim about Obama being a backer of the Muslim brotherhood is fake news.

KROFT: (Voiceover) You’re a Hungarian Jew…

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

KROFT: (Voiceover) …who escaped the Holocaust…

(Vintage footage of women walking by train)

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

(Vintage footage of people getting on train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) …by–by posing as a Christian.

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Right.

(Vintage footage of women helping each other get on train; train door closing with people in boxcar)

KROFT: (Voiceover) And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.

Mr. SOROS: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that’s when my character was made.

KROFT: In what way?

Mr. SOROS: That one should think ahead. One should understand and–and anticipate events and when–when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a–a very personal experience of evil.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That’s right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that’s–that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not–not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don’t–you don’t see the connection. But it was–it created no–no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, ‘I’m Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.’ None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c–I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn’t be there, because that was–well, actually, in a funny way, it’s just like in markets–that if I weren’t there–of course, I wasn’t doing it, but somebody else would–would–would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the–whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the–I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

George Soros Interview On 60 Minutes
THIS is the video most of the tinfoil types get their info from:

You will never get them to admit the truth, as this is part and parcel of who they are..an amalgam of lies and deceit..a hateful mythos that no amount of facts will ever change.

33943144_1703874929733785_8926985036771622912_n.jpg

Yes.......not a racist comment at all--when the movie was playing I never heard anyone say that the characters were supposed to be Negroid.............but all the celebrities that have called Trump an oragutan are supposed to get a pass? Enough of the double standard b.s. and Negroes are the last ones that should be calling anyone racisit....black racism is well documented as the most violent in America today....even most Negroes say their fellow Negroes are the most racist of all.

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics - Rasmussen Reports®

Come on, get your jokes correct. Bill Maher's Schick is that the orangutan is Donnies daddy, not that the perp in the WH is all orangutan, just half.

Please, boycott his sponsors all you want.

Black racism? Hahaha. Another Joke from the right? I thought you guys had no sense of humor.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics - Rasmussen Reports®

"There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans."

White folks are rarely subjected to lingering institutional racism. But since Black folks make up 13% of the population it makes sense.
I love the term institutionalized racism...it's a buzzword with no meaning...what the hell does it mean? govt?
or are we talking about grannies clutching their purses

5 Examples of Institutional Racism in the United States

The term I used was lingering.....To those who feel its effects, it has meaning. To you maybe not.

Now Rosie, she's just crazy. ABC should have known, everyone else did.

First Roseanne is crazy, watch her video with Dave Rubin on youtube.

Institutionallized racism is not seen as something important because it's a joke:
First it's done by the govt, which lefties want bigger and stronger
Second areas with blacks, the govt is full of lefties and democrats
but you guys blame republicans....it's hilarious.

Now each one
Slavery-Uh no one alive was a slave and it happened 150 years ago.....time to move on. Now in Africa they still have slavery, maybe focus on that.
Medicine-yes they did some experiments---again WW2 headed byt FDR a leftwing democrat....and a long time ago....help out the people that are still alive and then move on.
WW2- Again a long time ago and ran by democrats, republicans couldn't get elected in that period...
Church-Uh how have they been racist in churches? Blacks generally have their own. I go to Bellevue and we have lots of black folks, I don't see them staying if it's bad, and it's not bad, so they do stay.
racial profiling-this is the only one that pertains to my lifetime. And why are they profiled? Because people like them do bad stuff, more so than others. If they want to blame people, blame the ones making them look bad. You may not like it, but that's the only way to fix it.
Whites had to send white supremacists to the cellars, we did. blacks have to deal with criminals and muslims with terrorists......no law is going to fix that if they continue doing those things.

so the racism occurred a long, long time ago by democrats.
Modern day, blacks have gotten advantages, they have specific scholarships, affirmative action, and if you offend them, you get fired.........

what modern versions of institutionalized racism exist TODAY?

How Roseanne Barr Abandoned All Reason and Embraced the Alt-Right

Come on, get your jokes correct. Bill Maher's Schick is that the orangutan is Donnies daddy, not that the perp in the WH is all orangutan, just half.

Please, boycott his sponsors all you want.

Black racism? Hahaha. Another Joke from the right? I thought you guys had no sense of humor.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

"There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans."

White folks are rarely subjected to lingering institutional racism. But since Black folks make up 13% of the population it makes sense.
I love the term institutionalized racism...it's a buzzword with no meaning...what the hell does it mean? govt?

The term I used was lingering.....To those who feel its effects, it has meaning. To you maybe not.

Institutionallized racism is not seen as something important because it's a joke:

Now each one
Slavery-Uh no one alive was a slave and it happened 150 years ago.....time to move on. Now in Africa they still have slavery, maybe focus on that.
Medicine-yes they did some experiments---again WW2 headed byt FDR a leftwing democrat....and a long time ago....help out the people that are still alive and then move on.
WW2- Again a long time ago and ran by democrats, republicans couldn't get elected in that period...
Church-Uh how have they been racist in churches? Blacks generally have their own. I go to Bellevue and we have lots of black folks, I don't see them staying if it's bad, and it's not bad, so they do stay.
racial profiling-this is the only one that pertains to my lifetime. And why are they profiled? Because people like them do bad stuff, more so than others. If they want to blame people, blame the ones making them look bad. You may not like it, but that's the only way to fix it.
Whites had to send white supremacists to the cellars, we did. blacks have to deal with criminals and muslims with terrorists......no law is going to fix that if they continue doing those things.

Modern day, blacks have gotten advantages, they have specific scholarships, affirmative action, and if you offend them, you get fired.........

Why were those two black guys handcuffed and arrested at Starbucks?

Now each one

Well Starbucks is a well know lefty company, so maybe ask them.
What I do know is those guys were there for a while like an hour and didn't order anything.
they were asked to leave, refused because they were meeting someone.
Later they were asked again, still refused, the cops were called.
So what is wrong with that?
and why was this guy so late? those 2 guys should have said, sorry bro, we need to reschedule.

Now each one

Because they don't understand that Starbucks "was" a commercial business with a policy that only paying customers can use the restrooms. Due to their entitlement attitude, Starbucks is now transforming itself into a chain of homeless encampments.

ABC Knew Exactly What They Were Getting With Roseanne Barr

Yes, they did. Racist Roseanne has a long and documented racist history.
And you have numerous times made disturbing comments against disabilities, claiming people are disabled then bashing them for it or reveling in their plight.
Party of Tolerance is a joke self label of your party, there is no display of tolerance from those who beat up old men and helpless disabled people.

You're thinking of these guys?
The one that occured in Obama's own city.

Hate Crime Charges for Group Who Allegedly Beat Disabled Teen on Facebook Live
Sad your link if true.
But your link shows a man attacked that would have not been homeless or beaten if he was registered legally as the imigration process requires, as his homelessness is most likely tied to his status of non eligibility you would be arguing for the right.
AND what would have been if the 2 thugs weren't raised by tolerance teaching Liberal schools in Boston?
Furthermore he'd have a good chance to be shot and killed in his own country instead, unless you wish to let those shooters in our country unregistered then those shooters are to busy shooting your friends and family instead.
Can you be sure how credible your story is, being it comes from fake news propagandist, and I bet you never questioned how could the 2 thugs know if the man was a citizen or not or an illegal?
Furthermore only an opponent would stake that claim as one would never make that claim of their own supported affiliation, but most likely is a conclusion of the fake news and their own narrative.
SO DO SOME RESEARCH and show us the police report that can be verified AS MY LINK CAN.
Something smells fishy with that story you posted, now where did we hear a fake urination story before, hmmmm?

This is dumb. These guys are in jail.
Which guys? POGOS LINK BOSTON EVENT or mine the Chicago event that Pogo is doing a smokescreen on?
The BOSTON event can be a made up excuse plee to try and excuse the behavior as being cohersed in order to reduce sentence or as a deal. REMEMBER everything the left does is without morals and ethics and therefore is capable of anything especially when we see their mobster like tactics and behaviors.

Yyyyyeah umm, I don't think those goons in Boston are on "the left". Just a wild guess.

But your link shows a man attacked that would have not been homeless or beaten if he was registered legally as the imigration process requires

Seriously? You're actually gonna sit here on the internets suggesting that some stranger not "registered legally" whatever that's supposed to mean and which there's no way these cretins could determine, should get beaten with blunt instruments and pissed on??

Doesn't that speak volumes.

Can you be sure how credible your story is, being it comes from fake news propagandist, and I bet you never questioned how could the 2 thugs know if the man was a citizen or not or an illegal?

Part one, yes I've known about this story fo a couple of years, one of several, I have posted multiple links in that time, and I'm afraid a story you wish did not exist doesn't just transmogrify itself into a 'fake news propagandist" just because you don't have the stones to handle it. That's just stick-your-head-in-the-sand denialism, a/k/a wilful ignorance. And part two I already covered above. They DIDN'T know. They couldn't have known. They just ass-sumed. Again --- wilful ignorance.

In a now deleted to eat, the sitcom actress called African American former Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett comes from planet of the apes.
Roseanne Rips Ex-Obama Aide Valerie Jarrett With Racially Charged Joke
33869782_10155428216222026_7346980436746174464_n.jpg
So....what's the big deal?....being racist is not a crime. If it were millions would be in jail....perhaps even the majority of the citizens....certainly the majority of African-Americans. Even babies have been scientifically proven to be racist....at about 6 months of age. Obama's spiritual leader of some 20 yrs. --Rev. Wright was a well known racist....of course Obama distanced himself when he decided to run for the Presidency....but why was there no call for him to drop out of the race...I mean a follower of a racist for 20 yrs. ....again we see a double standard as always.
Gingrich: Obama got a 'pass' on Rev. Wright controversy

In a now deleted to eat, the sitcom actress called African American former Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett comes from planet of the apes.
So....what's the big deal?....being racist is not a crime. If it were millions would be in jail....perhaps even the majority of the citizens....certainly the majority of African-Americans. Even babies have been scientifically proven to be racist....at about 6 months of age. Obama's spiritual leader of some 20 yrs. --Rev. Wright was a well known racist....of course Obama distanced himself when he decided to run for the Presidency....but why was there no call for him to drop out of the race...I mean a follower of a racist for 20 yrs. ....again we see a double standard as always.

How about you link the research about babies being racist, it's not that I dont trust you, I just think you're full of shit.

Racism isn't inherited, it's taught.

How about you link the research about babies being racist, it's not that I dont trust you, I just think you're full of shit.

https://www.quora.com/Are-humans-born-racist-or-do-we-acquire-racism-from-the-society-we-live-in

Where did you get such a silly idea?

https://www.quora.com/Are-humans-born-racist-or-do-we-acquire-racism-from-the-society-we-live-in

Racist babies? Infants prefer to learn from adults of their own skin color, study says

Not even to mention that it is undeniable that Obama was elected because of the color of his skin....the only Presidential race determined by racism.

Last edited:
The stupidity of the left. Ask their own tweeting homophobe Joy Reid what someone has to do to get their show cancelled?

Tone-deaf MSNBC slammed for bringing on Joy Reid to discuss Roseanne Barr's social media slur
Joy Reid made an inappropriate text several years ago. She now has a show and has not reoffended.
Roseanne Barr made many racial tweets several years ago. Roseanne was still given a show. She re-offended and she is gone.
If Joy Reid re-offends, she is gone.
all is fair
Bullshit and you know it. Double standard.

The correct definition of racism as in the original definition per The Oxford English Dictionary......"The belief that human capabilities are determined by race".....but then.....but then.....but then.....along came some nefarious elements who saw the possibility of using the term 'racist' as a poitical tool so they altered the definition a few decades ago in order to use it for political purposes. Thus the big mess this nation is in today...humstrung by a artifical political construct that has not only divided this nation like never before but is ripping it apart.

Sam Francis: Origins of the Words ‘Racism’ and ‘Racist’

Forum List

Back