Rosenstein Indicts 12 Russians

Why do you love Russia? You think it's a better place to live and to protect than the US? I bet you they welcome you there if you asked.
They didn't love Russia when all of the previous presidents were in office. They do now because their golden idol does and they're so brainwashed that if he says Putin is a fine person, then they now believe him.
Why do you love Russia? You think it's a better place to live and to protect than the US? I bet you they welcome you there if you asked.

More BS from RR

The desperation on Rat Rosenstein and his gang is almost palpable....are we running out of ideas? is the well drying up RR? hmmm?

3MZacFy.jpg

Mueller has as much chance to prove his allegations as the courts would have the chance to address asylum seekers

Both will never show up for court

-Geaux

They don't need to. They only need to show up at an airport outside. Russia....GOTCHA!

He’s making every effort to apprehend them. He just announced he is confiscating all of their available assets. This is a very good move by Mueller. He’s sending a very clear message. There is no place safe you can travel outside of your hole, and even though I don’t have your ass yet, I have your bank accounts and any property within my grasp.

This is a bad omen for the Trump crime family. By the time Mueller is through, there may not be any Russian that can safely travel outside of the country or will have any bank accounts they can access. Or anyone on the Trump klan for that matter.

Maybe the magamites will start a go fund me page for them.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Rosenstein said the case is being turned over to the DOJ, so Mueller isn't even prosecuting the case. If there was anything connecting to TRUMP in this sham indictment Mueller wouldn't be turning the case over to DOJ.

He’s making every effort to apprehend them. He just announced he is confiscating all of their available assets. This is a very good move by Mueller. He’s sending a very clear message. There is no place safe you can travel outside of your hole, and even though I don’t have your ass yet, I have your bank accounts and any property within my grasp.

This is a bad omen for the Trump crime family. By the time Mueller is through, there may not be any Russian that can safely travel outside of the country or will have any bank accounts they can access. Or anyone on the Trump klan for that matter.

Rosenstein said the case is being turned over to the DOJ, so Mueller isn't even prosecuting the case. If there was anything connecting to TRUMP in this sham indictment Mueller wouldn't be turning the case over to DOJ.

Just watch....when Cohen starts talking....Rudy will go nuts....

and HUFFPOST IS COMING WITH HIM!!!!

cause we know huffpost is unbiased. :)

What does HuffPo have to do with anything? They just posted excerpts from the actual indictment. Have you even read the 29-page indictment?

Grand Jury Indictment
Facts will not change this bunches' mind.
Don't you have things to say you can't back up yet get mad when asked to to go do?

And nowhere close to Trump

GREAT POINT!

Sadly snowflakes will cling to this theatrical BS as 'more evidence of Trump's collusion' even though none of it comes close to Trump involvement. NONE OF IT.

What Rosenstein actually just did was to inform the American people that he has just FINALLY moved on a Russian Operation Obama knew about since 2015 yet did nothing about and proved even more that the accusations against Trump have once again been proven to be BS!
What has Trump been officially accused of?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

More meaningless BS from Mewler that will go nowhere
180712-paul-manafort-mn-1225_b962dab034b7e970abe1460cb2fc16ee.fit-760w.jpg

Nothing burger you say? More to come...hope the orange wears orange sooner than later.
The orange isn't under investigation.

You misunderstand targets and subjects.....targets are people who are being examined for indictments....subjects are people who are being examined.

It is a DOJ policy that a president cannot be indicted....so the orange one may NEVER be a "target". But when Mueller sends his report to Congress... any charges or criminal actions he has found that the orange one has committed will be in the report.

The Dem controlled Congress in 2019 will decide if Impeachment is warranted.

Now....go play in the street like a good trumpette....

Just watch....when Cohen starts talking....Rudy will go nuts....

I'm still waiting for Flynn, Manafort, Page, Papadopolous, Bannon, Priebus, Omarosa, Hicks, and Spicer to flip...

I can still remember the day when Conservatives still pretended to want to defend America from Russian attack.......
I can't remember the day when Dims thought Russians were the enemy. That attitude didn't exist until Trump won the election.

More meaningless BS from Mewler that will go nowhere
180712-paul-manafort-mn-1225_b962dab034b7e970abe1460cb2fc16ee.fit-760w.jpg

Nothing burger you say? More to come...hope the orange wears orange sooner than later.
The orange isn't under investigation.

You misunderstand targets and subjects.....targets are people who are being examined for indictments....subjects are people who are being examined.

It is a DOJ policy that a president cannot be indicted....so the orange one may NEVER be a "target". But when Mueller sends his report to Congress... any charges or criminal actions he has found that the orange one has committed will be in the report.

The Dem controlled Congress in 2019 will decide if Impeachment is warranted.

Now....go play in the street like a good trumpette....

It's a distinction without a difference.

I can still remember the day when Conservatives still pretended to want to defend America from Russian attack.......
I can't remember the day when Dims thought Russians were the enemy. That attitude didn't exist until Trump won the election.

Ah not surprised you can't remember the Democrats opposing the Russians- you Trumpkins are particularly ignorant.

and HUFFPOST IS COMING WITH HIM!!!!

cause we know huffpost is unbiased. :)

What does HuffPo have to do with anything? They just posted excerpts from the actual indictment. Have you even read the 29-page indictment?

Grand Jury Indictment
Facts will not change this bunches' mind.

I agree. Imagine their outrage if Putin had done that to Republicans instead of Democrats.

There wouldn't be any, bonehead. Republicans aren't always looking around for someone to blame for the election failures.

Ah not surprised you can't remember the Democrats opposing the Russians- you Trumpkins are particularly ignorant.

When did they oppose the Russians? Was it when the kept telling Reagan to be nicer to them?

Forum List

Back