Rosenstein Indicts 12 Russians

Why do you love Russia? You think it's a better place to live and to protect than the US? I bet you they welcome you there if you asked.
They didn't love Russia when all of the previous presidents were in office. They do now because their golden idol does and they're so brainwashed that if he says Putin is a fine person, then they now believe him.
Why do you love Russia? You think it's a better place to live and to protect than the US? I bet you they welcome you there if you asked.
No one loves Russia, you flaming douche nozzle.

More meaningless BS from Mewler that will go nowhere
180712-paul-manafort-mn-1225_b962dab034b7e970abe1460cb2fc16ee.fit-760w.jpg

Nothing burger you say? More to come...hope the orange wears orange sooner than later.
The orange isn't under investigation.

You misunderstand targets and subjects.....targets are people who are being examined for indictments....subjects are people who are being examined.

It is a DOJ policy that a president cannot be indicted....so the orange one may NEVER be a "target". But when Mueller sends his report to Congress... any charges or criminal actions he has found that the orange one has committed will be in the report.

The Dem controlled Congress in 2019 will decide if Impeachment is warranted.

Now....go play in the street like a good trumpette....
If Trump is under investigation please link me the story.

Now go make shit up like a good assfuck.

More meaningless indictments from a meaningless investigation.
Why "meaningless?" Russia interfered with our election process and Mueller is nailing them to the wall, all the evidence and details provided to prove Putin is lying. The Russians involved were Russian Intelligence. Putin knew and they were definitely the Russian state.

I will be VERY interested in hearing what Trump has to say about this. A few hours before Mueller released the indictments, he was whining that all this stuff makes achieving rapport with Putin so much harder.....lol
Mueller made the indictments? The OP says Rosenstein made the indictments. What the fuck does this have to do with Trump? Bogus witchhunts about "collusion" with Russia definitely do make it harder to negotiate with Russia. What planet are you living on where they don't?

You have to wait and see how it unfolds.
Rosenstein said no Americans were involved. Can't you read, dumbass?

He's an attorney. Pay attention to exactly what he said. It's not what you said.

More meaningless indictments from a meaningless investigation.
Why "meaningless?" Russia interfered with our election process and Mueller is nailing them to the wall, all the evidence and details provided to prove Putin is lying. The Russians involved were Russian Intelligence. Putin knew and they were definitely the Russian state.

I will be VERY interested in hearing what Trump has to say about this. A few hours before Mueller released the indictments, he was whining that all this stuff makes achieving rapport with Putin so much harder.....lol
Mueller made the indictments? The OP says Rosenstein made the indictments. What the fuck does this have to do with Trump? Bogus witchhunts about "collusion" with Russia definitely do make it harder to negotiate with Russia. What planet are you living on where they don't?

He's an attorney. Pay attention to exactly what he said. It's not what you said.

That's basically what he said, bonehead.

That's basically what he said, bonehead.

Basically? What a fucking idiot.

Nothing burger you say? More to come...hope the orange wears orange sooner than later.

You misunderstand targets and subjects.....targets are people who are being examined for indictments....subjects are people who are being examined.

It is a DOJ policy that a president cannot be indicted....so the orange one may NEVER be a "target". But when Mueller sends his report to Congress... any charges or criminal actions he has found that the orange one has committed will be in the report.

I typed all that shit and none of it sunk in? You are as dumb as your orange king!

This is much bigger than Watergate!

This is much worse than Watergate!

Yes it is! Watergate was about some cheap thugs breaking into the Dem headquarters and Nixon lying about it. This is about a foreign adversary stealing emails and propagating false information in order to elect their choice as a candidate. The lying is inconsequential since the orange king lies like he breaths.

Mueller is saving the best for last. All the Russian indictments are leading to several US citizens that were in contact with those Russians. The indictment said as much. The challenge for Mueller is he will have to present the indictments...possibly for some trump family members...to the president before he can go public with them. I just don't know how he will handle that. Let me explain for the low brow trumpkins...

If Mueller finds that Junior broke the law by meeting with the Russians in the June meeting and decides an indictment is in order....he will need to present that to the orange king. What will trump do when he sees an indictment against his own son. Will he demand it be dismissed right there? Since trump is a lying criminal....it is hard to say what the dictator will do.

Last edited:
This is much bigger than Watergate!

This is much worse than Watergate!

Yes it is! Watergate was about some cheap thugs breaking into the Dem headquarters and Nixon lying about it. This is about a foreign adversary stealing emails and propagating false information in order to elect their choice as a candidate. The lying is inconsequential since the orange king lies like he breaths.

Mueller is saving the best for last. All the Russian indictments are leading to several US citizens that were in contact with those Russians. The indictment said as much. The challenge for Mueller is he will have to present the indictments...possibly for some trump family members...to the president before he can go public with them. I just don't know how he will handle that. Let me explain for the low brow trumpkins...

If Mueller finds that Junior broke the law by meeting with the Russians in the June meeting and decides and indictment is in order....he will need to present that to the present that to the orange king. What will trump do when he sees an indictment against his own son. Will he demand it be dismissed right there? Since trump is a lying criminal....it is hard to say what the dictator will do.
You are so desperate.

I typed all that shit and none of it sunk in? You are as dumb as your orange king!
Who's the one who typed in a bunch of shit that never showed Trump to be under investigation?

That be you.

So are they after Russians or after Trump?
Even that is unclear in this directionless and purposeless witch hunt.

P.S.-They haven’t found any witches yet but did indite a couple of bats.

and HUFFPOST IS COMING WITH HIM!!!!

cause we know huffpost is unbiased. :)

What the hell does HuffPost have to do with it?

They did not make the indictment's...they just reported on them and posted them.

What's next? Condemn HuffPost when they report the official unemployment rate went up?

Jeez...you Trumpbots seem all about hate. Hate anything or anyone that does not love Trump as much as you do.

How pathetic.

But then..so is your Messiah...so why should I be surprised?

Last edited:
At this pace,

next.... Rat Rosenstein will be indicting the real 12 monkeys ... what a waste of tax payers money and what a stupid circus this witch hunt has become.....makes us vomit!

hth293I.jpg

Operations began only hours after Trump requested they interfere and meddle in a televised campaign speech. How is that not collusion?
You're a F*ING LIAR!

EVEIDENCE SHOWS OBAMA WAS WARNED ABOUT RISSUIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2014, THAT HE AT LEAST KNEW ABOUT IT IN 2015!

Obama team was warned in 2014 about Russian interference

"The Obama administration received multiple warnings from national security officials between 2014 and 2016 that the Kremlin was ramping up its intelligence operations and building disinformation networks it could use to disrupt the U.S. political system, according to more than half a dozen current and former officials.

As early as 2014, the administration received a report that quoted a well-connected Russian source as saying that the Kremlin was building a disinformation arm that could be used to interfere in Western democracies. The report, according to an official familiar with it, included a quote from the Russian source telling U.S. officials in Moscow, "You have no idea how extensive these networks are in Europe ... and in the U.S., Russia has penetrated media organizations, lobbying firms, political parties, governments and militaries in all of these places."

That report was circulated among the National Security Council, intelligence agencies and the State Department via secure email and cable in the spring of 2014 as part of a larger assessment of Russian intentions in Ukraine, the official said."

ZERO CREIDBILITY - YOU JUST DESTROYED YOUR, SNOWFLAKE!
he's not a liar, you are uninformed.... Hillary Clinton's personal emails, stored on a server at an IT business in Arizona that she had hired, was broken in to, and STOLEN by the Russian GRU agents, the NIGHT that Trump asked Russia, to find the 30,000 emails of Hillary's that were missing.

yes siree, THAT HAPPENED.....!!!

Why in the world the President would have this meeting with Putin when the President was TOLD A WEEK AGO, that these indictments were coming down....

He is not putting America First.....by going there... to this so called summit, for his love fest with Putin, at this time.... imo.

I think he is breaking his oath of office, and is not defending us or standing up for the USA by going there at this time.... he could have called it off a week ago, when he KNEW of this indictment's information....

What is so lovable about Putin?

Other than Russians funding with cash, all of Trump's recent business ventures? I can not in any way, understand why Trump is so in love with an enemy of our Nation, with proof that his GRU was trying to interfere with our Democracy? And the GRU does nothing, without Putin's ok.

We really do need to see his tax returns and all relevant business info.... though I am certain Mueller has them, and this is what really counts.....

I'd say, we are only midway, on this Mueller investigation, a way to go yet in finding out the whole scope of the Russian interference....

Forum List

Back