Rosenstein Indicts 12 Russians

Why in the world the President would have this meeting with Putin when the President was TOLD A WEEK AGO, that these indictments were coming down....

He is not putting America First.....by going there... to this so called summit, for his love fest with Putin, at this time.... imo.

I think he is breaking his oath of office, and is not defending us or standing up for the USA by going there at this time.... he could have called it off a week ago, when he KNEW of this indictment's information....

What is so lovable about Putin?

Other than Russians funding with cash, all of Trump's recent business ventures? I can not in any way, understand why Trump is so in love with an enemy of our Nation, with proof that his GRU was trying to interfere with our Democracy? And the GRU does nothing, without Putin's ok.

We really do need to see his tax returns and all relevant business info.... though I am certain Mueller has them, and this is what really counts.....

I'd say, we are only midway, on this Mueller investigation, a way to go yet in finding out the whole scope of the Russian interference....
Apparently you belive putting America first means going to war with Russia. This so-called "hacking" is a trivial issue. The USA probably has rooms full of people whose only job is to hack into Russian and Chinese computers. There's nothing particularly alarming about the Russians doing the same to us. We should be far more concerned about the Chinese than the Russians, but what do you snowflakes ever say about them?

Last edited:
This shows that the investigation is not a witch hunt to take down trump, and is focused on national security and is bearing fruit.

No patriot should have a problem with this very important investigation.
It shows nothing of the sort. Why would we need a special counsel to conduct a counter intelligence operation?

One really has to wonder what the criticism is all about. He was hired to look into the Russian involvement in the elections. He, like the intelligence agencies and the US Senate, found that they did...and is seeking legal relief. Why conservatives are against this is puzzling.

They do want to get to the truth don't they?

Supposedly he was appointed to investigate collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. Not only are these indictments a joke, they have nothing to do with the stated pupose of Mueller's witchhunt.

One really has to wonder what the criticism is all about. He was hired to look into the Russian involvement in the elections. He, like the intelligence agencies and the US Senate, found that they did...and is seeking legal relief. Why conservatives are against this is puzzling.

They do want to get to the truth don't they?

Supposedly he was appointed to investigate collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. Not only are these indictments a joke, they have nothing to do with the stated pupose of Mueller's witchhunt.

No you should read the document appointing Captain Mueller to this task. If private shin splints is guilty, Captain Mueller will find out about it. You're not scared are you? Of course you are. Thats why you're lashing out about this indictment of Russians.

.. Hillary Clinton's personal emails, stored on a server at an IT business in Arizona that she had hired, was broken in to, and STOLEN by the Russian GRU agents, the NIGHT that Trump asked Russia, to find the 30,000 emails of Hillary's that were missing.

yes siree, THAT HAPPENED.....!!!

What really happened is the murder of Seth Rich

Funny how people who betray the psycho princess tend to end up dead

:coffee:
That dog don't hunt!

he did not betray her or the DNC and become a thief and commit espionage....he liked his job and the dnc and he liked her and was going to take a job working for her....when his job at the DNC was done :rolleyes:

do you have any evidence he stole all of the DNC emails and passed them on to Guccifer? any evidence at all??

the answer is NO, you don't and no one does, because it didn't happen....

THE END

That dog don't hunt!

he did not betray her or the DNC and become a thief and commit espionage....he liked his job and the dnc and he liked her and was going to take a job working for her....when his job at the DNC was done :rolleyes:

do you have any evidence he stole all of the DNC emails and passed them on to Guccifer? any evidence at all??

THE END

Funny that you ask for evidence while you're quite willing to believe in the vast Russian conspiracy without needing any proof

But if you want to know, the DNC mails were leaked, not hacked (as proven by the transfer speed). Seth Rich was an insider who could have easily have done it (and probably did since wikileaks offered a reward to solve his murder).... and if Seth Rich's murder was just a robbery as claimed why didn't the robbers take his wallet?

But it is indeed THE END, the very stable orange genius in chief surrendered to the deep state long ago, he gets to play pretzeldent and the warmongering neocons get a credible enemy to justify the yuuuuge war budget and the Orwellian spy state.... and everyone is happy...

:banana:

That dog don't hunt!

THE END

Funny that you ask for evidence while you're quite willing to believe in the vast Russian conspiracy without needing any proof

But if you want to know, the DNC mails were leaked, not hacked (as proven by the transfer speed). Seth Rich was an insider who could have easily have done it (and probably did since wikileaks offered a reward to solve his murder).... and if Seth Rich's murder was just a robbery as claimed why didn't the robbers take his wallet?

But it is indeed THE END, the very stable orange genius in chief surrendered to the deep state long ago, he gets to play pretzeldent and the warmongering neocons get a credible enemy to justify the yuuuuge war budget and the Orwellian spy state.... and everyone is happy...

Another piece of shit that uses a dead man for their propaganda. gfys

Another piece of shit that uses a dead man for their propaganda. gfys

I don't think your beloved princess even mentioned Seth Rich....

hillary.jpg

:banana2:

That dog don't hunt!

THE END

you didn't read the indictments did you?

nor did you read the article from experts that debunked forensicator's claims on speed transfers either?

let's talk, after you've done such!!!

you didn't read the indictments did you?

Nah, I didn't read the book of the psycho princess either but I think I got the general idea
nor did you read the article from experts that debunked forensicator's claims on speed transfers either?

Denying really isn't the same thing as debunking comrade
let's talk, after you've done such!!!

Why do I first need to be brainwashed by Mueller's propaganda before we can 'talk', is it really that hard to say in a few sentences what the evidence is that the Russians did it?

:alcoholic:

He’s making every effort to apprehend them. He just announced he is confiscating all of their available assets. This is a very good move by Mueller. He’s sending a very clear message. There is no place safe you can travel outside of your hole, and even though I don’t have your ass yet, I have your bank accounts and any property within my grasp.

This is a bad omen for the Trump crime family. By the time Mueller is through, there may not be any Russian that can safely travel outside of the country or will have any bank accounts they can access. Or anyone on the Trump klan for that matter.

Maybe the magamites will start a go fund me page for them.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I guess Bill Clinton won’t be making million dollar speeches in Russia, or did he get an exemption

Operations began only hours after Trump requested they interfere and meddle in a televised campaign speech. How is that not collusion?
You're a F*ING LIAR!

EVEIDENCE SHOWS OBAMA WAS WARNED ABOUT RISSUIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2014, THAT HE AT LEAST KNEW ABOUT IT IN 2015!

Obama team was warned in 2014 about Russian interference

"The Obama administration received multiple warnings from national security officials between 2014 and 2016 that the Kremlin was ramping up its intelligence operations and building disinformation networks it could use to disrupt the U.S. political system, according to more than half a dozen current and former officials.

As early as 2014, the administration received a report that quoted a well-connected Russian source as saying that the Kremlin was building a disinformation arm that could be used to interfere in Western democracies. The report, according to an official familiar with it, included a quote from the Russian source telling U.S. officials in Moscow, "You have no idea how extensive these networks are in Europe ... and in the U.S., Russia has penetrated media organizations, lobbying firms, political parties, governments and militaries in all of these places."

That report was circulated among the National Security Council, intelligence agencies and the State Department via secure email and cable in the spring of 2014 as part of a larger assessment of Russian intentions in Ukraine, the official said."

ZERO CREIDBILITY - YOU JUST DESTROYED YOUR, SNOWFLAKE!
he's not a liar, you are uninformed.... Hillary Clinton's personal emails, stored on a server at an IT business in Arizona that she had hired, was broken in to, and STOLEN by the Russian GRU agents, the NIGHT that Trump asked Russia, to find the 30,000 emails of Hillary's that were missing.

yes siree, THAT HAPPENED.....!!!

Was it a coincidence or a planned burglary....Roger Stone knows.....and so does Mueller by now.

Why in the world the President would have this meeting with Putin when the President was TOLD A WEEK AGO, that these indictments were coming down....

He is not putting America First.....by going there... to this so called summit, for his love fest with Putin, at this time.... imo.

I think he is breaking his oath of office, and is not defending us or standing up for the USA by going there at this time.... he could have called it off a week ago, when he KNEW of this indictment's information....

What is so lovable about Putin?

Other than Russians funding with cash, all of Trump's recent business ventures? I can not in any way, understand why Trump is so in love with an enemy of our Nation, with proof that his GRU was trying to interfere with our Democracy? And the GRU does nothing, without Putin's ok.

We really do need to see his tax returns and all relevant business info.... though I am certain Mueller has them, and this is what really counts.....

I'd say, we are only midway, on this Mueller investigation, a way to go yet in finding out the whole scope of the Russian interference....

Trump needs new instructions from Putin...his boss.

This shows that the investigation is not a witch hunt to take down trump, and is focused on national security and is bearing fruit.

No patriot should have a problem with this very important investigation.

Repubs are not patriots....they are Trumpettes.....

He’s making every effort to apprehend them. He just announced he is confiscating all of their available assets. This is a very good move by Mueller. He’s sending a very clear message. There is no place safe you can travel outside of your hole, and even though I don’t have your ass yet, I have your bank accounts and any property within my grasp.

This is a bad omen for the Trump crime family. By the time Mueller is through, there may not be any Russian that can safely travel outside of the country or will have any bank accounts they can access. Or anyone on the Trump klan for that matter.

Maybe the magamites will start a go fund me page for them.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump should sanction all of them. Trump should be doing this crap, but he is not.

None of you get this --

There's never going to be a trial. Never gonna happen. No way.

Interpol is nothing more than a Bulletin Board where Countries post wanted criminals and ask NATIONAL Police to arrest individuals wanted for actual crimes and/or terrorism.

Interpol Agents can't even carry weapons. They have no arrest powers.

Even if they do track down the GRU Agents, they're almost certainly be part of an Embassy staff somewhere and have Diplomatic Immunity.

And who in their right mind s going to arrest Agents of THE most dangerous, and vindictive, Intelligence Agency in the World?

Mueller KNOWS this will never come to trial, it's why he did it.

Politics. Mueller's got nothing

Special Counsel Mueller screwed up and brought charges against three Russian companies and not just individuals.
Since companies don't have to actually have a physically appear in court to answer charges ... They can send lawyers.

When one of the companies indicted sent lawyers ... Special Counsel Mueller was unprepared.
The company then asked for discovery of evidence ... Which would sink Mueller's boat regardless what happened to the company.
Special Counsel Mueller attempted to delay ... But now two judges have instructed him the delay is no longer warranted.

His bluff has already been called ... :thup:

.​

None of you get this --

There's never going to be a trial. Never gonna happen. No way.

Interpol is nothing more than a Bulletin Board where Countries post wanted criminals and ask NATIONAL Police to arrest individuals wanted for actual crimes and/or terrorism.

Interpol Agents can't even carry weapons. They have no arrest powers.

Even if they do track down the GRU Agents, they're almost certainly be part of an Embassy staff somewhere and have Diplomatic Immunity.

And who in their right mind s going to arrest Agents of THE most dangerous, and vindictive, Intelligence Agency in the World?

Mueller KNOWS this will never come to trial, it's why he did it.

Politics. Mueller's got nothing

Special Counsel Mueller screwed up and brought charges against three Russian companies and not just individuals.
Since companies don't have to actually have a physically appear in court to answer charges ... They can send lawyers.

When one of the companies indicted sent lawyers ... Special Counsel Mueller was unprepared.
The company then asked for discovery of evidence ... Which would sink Mueller's boat regardless what happened to the company.
Special Counsel Mueller attempted to delay ... But now two judges have instructed him the delay is no longer warranted.

His bluff has already been called ... :thup:

.​

Defending Russian again? Link

Forum List

Back