Rosenstein Indicts 12 Russians

Defending Russian again? Link

I don't need to defend Russia ... :thup:

They brought lawyers and Special Counsel Mueller couldn't/wouldn't produce.
It seems as though the Russians have an adequate defense team without any contributions.

Defending Russian again? Link

I don't need to defend Russia ... :thup:

They brought lawyers and Special Counsel Mueller couldn't/wouldn't produce.
It seems as though the Russians have an adequate defense team without any contributions.

So you....like your Orange King.....are a LIAR....Now we all know that Blacksand is a LIAR....Just another Ignore victim...

The same thing that happened to the last group of Russian indictments will happen to this group. Nothing. No one was arrested when they left Russia. They came and went as they pleased. They had unfettered access to their money. When the time came. Mueller had to admit that he had nothing and drop the charges.

This group of indictments was brought as a bit of theater to derail the meeting between Trump and Putin. All sides know they will go nowhere and eventually have to be dropped.

Man, you conservatives sure do love russian hackers all of the sudden.

Wonder why.

Hmmmmm

Because they helped elect an Incompetent.....and what has he done to prevent it from happening again? Nothing

Rather....he is having a secret meeting with the murdering dictator.

Putin: "So Comrade how is the unraveling of the NATO alliance going?"

trump:"Going well! I will have them bickering among themselves soon. You like how I make outrageous statements that throw countries unto a crisis? Then I deny that I said them."

Putin:"Ya.....Comrade....I have taught you well. Keep up the good work. Your Cult will follow you to Hell and back....if there was a Hell..."

Just another pro trump rag....where is the claim that Russian lawyers challenged Mueller? You are also either a liar or a paid Troll.

Consortium news is a pro Trump rag, really?

If you had actually read the article you could simply have clicked on a link to that claim

But since I'm a nice guy

Judge rejects Mueller's request for delay in Russian troll farm case

Don't worry though, Mueller will present the evidence any day now...

:alcoholic:

Does the term "sedative information" mean anything to you. Mueller is correct in withholding the evidence at this point.

Are you at least concerned that a Russian Agent is now our....so called....president? He and Putin are meeting today to revise their agenda.

I can still remember the day when Conservatives still pretended to want to defend America from Russian attack.......
I can't remember the day when Dims thought Russians were the enemy. That attitude didn't exist until Trump won the election.

Ah not surprised you can't remember the Democrats opposing the Russians- you Trumpkins are particularly ignorant.

When did they oppose the Russians? Was it when the kept telling Reagan to be nicer to them?

Oh back when Kennedy stopped them setting up Missile's in Cuba right up to Obama opposing the Russians in Syria.

But I can't expect you Trumpkins to remember any history- not while your Don the Con is on his way to suck Putin's dick.

Gdamn you are stupid.

Brilliant explanation! So insightful.

Profanity%208_zpsyntqyp4i-Th.jpg

So you....like your Orange King.....are a LIAR....Now we all know that Blacksand is a LIAR....Just another Ignore victim...

Eh, what's the lie exactly?

This a nice summary of the Mueller circus

Evidence Will Probably Never Be Produced in Indictments of 'Russian Agents'

:banana:
just a partisan opinion article with a bunch of bull crud in it! like this part, which HAS NEVER been the central claim....

A central claim of Russia-gate has been that the Russian government with help from the Trump campaign stole emails from the Democratic Party and the Hillary Clinton campaign and then gave those emails to WikiLeaks for publication to damage Clinton’s quest for the White House.

Barak Obama was warned about and knew about the Russian interference in 2014.

He did nothing.

He ALLOWED Russia to conduct military-style operations using Social media in the US in order to get Vladamir Putin's permission to UN-Constitutionally drag the US into a civil war by illegally invading Syria.

He stated before the election that Russia interfering in our election was nothing new, that they and other nations do it 'all the time'.

He also stated that there was NO WAY anyone - not just the Russians - could hack the US election system because of the independence of 50 separate states.
- Barak Obama and his own DHS attempted numerous times to hack state systems...and FAILED.

WHAT exactly was hacked?

The DNC's Server!

Was the election compromised?
NO

WHAT was leaked that was so bad?

The fact that the Democrats made racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic remarks....

The fact that the DNC and Hillary rigged primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud...

The Russians did not change 1 vote from Hillary to Trump.

The Russians? At the same time the DNC chairwoman gave terrorist-connected Pakistani spies illegal access to classified House files AND access to DNC member e-mail accounts, their usernames, and passwords.

The Russians did get information from the Democrats. The Pakistanis got TERA-BYTES of classified information thanks to Debbie Wasserman-Scultz. The US IG reported 6 different foreign entities got their hands on classified data from Hillary's server.

As Obama said, many foreign countries continuously attempt to hack our computers and servers.

Democrats, however, make it easier for them - like Hillary criminally using an ilkegal, unencrypted, unsecured server thaT WAS HACKED AND COMPROMISED NATIONAL SECURITY.

Democrats, however, ALLOW those foreign entities to get away with it.
- Barak Obama knew about the Russians in 2014 and did nothing.

- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz did not comply with federal law by not doing background checks on the Pakistani spies she hired, and when they were caught spying / banned from the House / and an espionage investigation was opened on them...and then she immediately rehired them and gave them illegal access to classified again.

Trump us not the problem.

Trump us not the problem.

He's the beneficiary....
You LIE!

Beneficiary of WHAT?

Hillary was a felon protected from indictment and prison regarding her server scandal. She should never gave been on the ballot. Hillary was protected - she was the 'benficiary'.

Hillary rigged primaries, cheated in debates, and engaged in election fraud. She violated election laws. She broke campaign finance laws. The DNC stacked the deck against Sanders and GAVE Hillary the nomination. SHE was the 'Benficiary'.

The Russian JGB Bank gave her over $100 million...she colluded with and paid Foreign Spies and Russians for an unverified document filled with Russian propagabda that she used illegally in an election

SHE was the 'Benficiary'.

Again, she should NEVER have been on the ballot.

You also prove you know NOTHING about counter Intelligence operations.

Russia didn't give a d@nn about 1 candidate winning over another. Their goal was to create division and chaos....

To that end:
- The Russians used a military style operation involving social media to successfully get liberal snowflakes to organize and march for them

- The Russians paid WILKING liberal groups to spread racial division and violence

- In counter Intelligence 'you' don't support the 'winner' / who you want to win. You support the person you think will LOSE!

If you can convince just 15-20% if the population to buy some f*ed conspiracy theory undermining the winner / new administration you get what we have had for the last 2 years.

Putin and the Russians played the Democrats like Hillary - who needed a scapegoat for her loss, the Russians - like fools. The Democrats have continued the treasonous witch hunt, splintering the US, just what Putin wanted.

THAT is how Counter-Intelligence works...

Hillary herself declared, "Anyone who does not accept the results of elections are threats to our democracy'. Too bad she did not take her own device, and too bad snowflakes did not listen to her.

Putin thanks you snowflakes....

Mueller made the indictments? The OP says Rosenstein made the indictments. What the fuck does this have to do with Trump? Bogus witchhunts about "collusion" with Russia definitely do make it harder to negotiate with Russia. What planet are you living on where they don't?

You have to wait and see how it unfolds.
Rosenstein said no Americans were involved. Can't you read, dumbass?

It's you that needs some reading comprehension. No one has ever accused any American of actually doing the hackings, it was always Russians.

Let Shep Smith explain it to you. I would suggest that you listen to the whole 8.36 minute video.

So where did Shep Smith get his information? From this article that was confirmed by James Clapper during Senate testimony over one year ago.
'
"GCHQ--first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.'"

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

For confirmation scroll down this link until you hit the testimony and questioning from Diane Fienstein and James Clapper.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

For more information scroll back to page 3 post # 30 on this thread.

The point you are so desperately trying to avoid, you fucking bonehead, is that Rosenstein admitted it had nothing to do with the Trump campaign.

You keep talking about these "links," but where are they? Where is the evidence?

Further, nothing that Sally Yates and James Clapper testify to is credible. They are a couple of Trump hating hacks.

Bripat, the point is that Putin ordered the Russians meddling in our election, and is still at it now. Mueller just handed us the facts on a platter. Our Commander in Chief still, after being briefed about this earlier in the week, is whining that it is making it harder to be friendly to Putin, and he is still believing that Putin is telling the truth when he says the Russian government was not involved.
Mueller just proved that a lie.
I will be interested to see what Trump says about it.

I think we already know what Trump is going to say about it. It's just a witch hunt, just a ruse--:auiqs.jpg: Nixon denied it all up to the end too.

There's nothing like admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V. This one won't get erased.

image038-4.jpg

You have to wait and see how it unfolds.

It's you that needs some reading comprehension. No one has ever accused any American of actually doing the hackings, it was always Russians.

Let Shep Smith explain it to you. I would suggest that you listen to the whole 8.36 minute video.

So where did Shep Smith get his information? From this article that was confirmed by James Clapper during Senate testimony over one year ago.
'
"GCHQ--first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.'"

For confirmation scroll down this link until you hit the testimony and questioning from Diane Fienstein and James Clapper.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

The point you are so desperately trying to avoid, you fucking bonehead, is that Rosenstein admitted it had nothing to do with the Trump campaign.

You keep talking about these "links," but where are they? Where is the evidence?

Further, nothing that Sally Yates and James Clapper testify to is credible. They are a couple of Trump hating hacks.

Bripat, the point is that Putin ordered the Russians meddling in our election, and is still at it now. Mueller just handed us the facts on a platter. Our Commander in Chief still, after being briefed about this earlier in the week, is whining that it is making it harder to be friendly to Putin, and he is still believing that Putin is telling the truth when he says the Russian government was not involved.

I think we already know what Trump is going to say about it. It's just a witch hunt, just a ruse--:auiqs.jpg: Nixon denied it all up to the end too.

There's nothing like admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V. This one won't get erased.

Funny you should mention Nixon when it is the Obama administration and his criminal FBI who have been exposed to have broken laws, abused the FISA court, illegally acquired warrants, and conducted their own 'Watergate' in 2016.

The EVIDENCE exists proving this.

and HUFFPOST IS COMING WITH HIM!!!!

cause we know huffpost is unbiased. :)

What does HuffPo have to do with anything? They just posted excerpts from the actual indictment. Have you even read the 29-page indictment?

Grand Jury Indictment
Facts will not change this bunches' mind.

I agree. Imagine their outrage if Putin had done that to Republicans instead of Democrats.

They tried, the republicans just had better security.

You have elected the Russian Manchurian candidate--Donald Trump.

Scroll back to page 3 Post # 30 on this thread for an explanation

'

Funny you should mention Nixon when it is the Obama administration and his criminal FBI who have been exposed to have broken laws, abused the FISA court, illegally acquired warrants, and conducted their own 'Watergate' in 2016.

The EVIDENCE exists proving this.

Your conspiracy's are no longer working, I have already blown a few of them to smiterines on page 3 post # 30 on this thread. You might want to read the one about Carter Page---:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back