Rosie O'Donnell Attacks Trumps 10 Year Old Son Asking This On Twitter: "Barron Trump Autistic?"

Rosie is a has been that was going to move if Trump won the Presidency. She needs to fulfill her promise.
Agreed about has-been. In fact, this tiff with Trump has done more for her career than anything else in years. Maybe she made the comment just to keep the light on herself. If so, everyone who keeps paying attention to her is part of the problem.

So what? Trump brought this on himself.
So, you're defending her attack on Trump's 10 year old son? Classy.

No. Trump is responsible for the attack on his son. Trump is the guilty party here. As usual.
Translation: Yes.

When you start objecting to the OP's racism, we'll give a very small space in the civilized world.
I only post factual truth's. There is nothing to object.

Nobody disputes that you're a textbook racist. That's the truth.

What is very telling is how every fucking conservative on this board gives you a pass.

That's where most of the racism is.

No. Trump is responsible for the attack on his son. Trump is the guilty party here. As usual.

When you start objecting to the OP's racism, we'll give a very small space in the civilized world.
Deflection. Address your own bigotry. You defend adults attacking 10 year old children because you're consumed with hate for his father. How pathetic. You and pogo make a great pair (of bigots).

And you and a mushroom make a great pair of illiterates.
Nobody's laughing, bigot.

This is shocking! Let’s see if the media goes 24/7 over this the way it would if Trump had said something similar.

rosie-odonnell-fat.jpg

barron-trump.jpg.cf.jpg

Rosie O'Donnell Sparks Outrage with Tweet Asking Whether Barron Trump Is Autistic

Remember when the sanctimonious left wing douche bags said a politician's children were off limits? Apparently they don't remember.

This is shocking! Let’s see if the media goes 24/7 over this the way it would if Trump had said something similar.

rosie-odonnell-fat.jpg

barron-trump.jpg.cf.jpg

Rosie O'Donnell Sparks Outrage with Tweet Asking Whether Barron Trump Is Autistic

So what? Trump brought this on himself.
No he didn't.

Yes he did. He's a big fat 70 year old child.
He's a forthright, brave man, who's not afraid to put a worthless ugly broad in her place.

What is very telling is how every fucking conservative on this board gives you a pass.

Has any conservative on this board agreed with his racism? What does "give him a pass" mean?

I have spoken out about his racism sweetcakes. It seems you have tunnel vision or you are a lowlife troll. Either is possible from you.

One more time to redeem yourself, back your claim of how Trump is guilty and the cause of all this?

The Rosie vs Trump feud started in 2005 or 2006 (can't recall exactly) Essentially Trump owned the pageant and made the rules, one of the contestants got sloshed did some drugs and had a night on the town that "went viral" (in today's terms) Trump was going to disqualify the gal but after having a talk with the gal decided to give her a second chance. For whatever reason Rosie decided that /she/ knew better, and further that she had the right to dictate the rules of a show that Trump owned, spouting off about Trump berating his prior marriages and children and declaring he was claiming some kind of "moral authority" over "twenty year old's in America" on The View. The co-hosts defended Trump and Rosie proclaimed him bankrupt, a terrible business man, etc. At which point the gloves came off between the two and they've been going at it ever since.

One more time to redeem yourself, back your claim of how Trump is guilty and the cause of all this?

When you wallow in the mud, the consequences are your responsibility.

When you wallow in the mud, the consequences are your responsibility.
The responsibility is yours, not mine. You made the claim in your post that Trump was responsible for Rosie's tweet about innocent little Barron. I asked you "what do you base that on?". So far you have dodged and deflected answering. So let's try this again. What do you base it on that Trump is guilty and responsible for Rosie's shameful tweet asking if Barron is autistic?

"Barron" huh?
Say isn't that one of the names Rump used as an imaginary friend to pump his insatiable ego to the press?

Could be that insanity is just genetic.
Poor kid. Adults who have that kind of fucked-up mental disease going on should know better than to procreate.
Are you so consumed by your hatred of our new President that you have to stoop to attacking his son? You truly are disgusting.
Agreed it is disgusting to attack children. What kind of fucking low-life would attack children to press a political agenda. What's next? Abusing kids?

....What is very telling is how every fucking conservative on this board gives you a pass.

Wow! Two Liberal lies in a row without taking a breath! You're getting really good at this, Deerboy.

So you've taken the OP to task for his racism?
Thanks for agreeing with my point. Yes, I've publicly disagreed with Steve_McGarrett idiotic racism on numerous occasions. Are you saying I have to do so every time he post something racist?

"Barron" huh?
Say isn't that one of the names Rump used as an imaginary friend to pump his insatiable ego to the press?

Could be that insanity is just genetic.
Poor kid. Adults who have that kind of fucked-up mental disease going on should know better than to procreate.
Are you so consumed by your hatred of our new President that you have to stoop to attacking his son? You truly are disgusting.
Agreed it is disgusting to attack children. What kind of fucking low-life would attack children to press a political agenda. What's next? Abusing kids?
Pogo, apparently. And NYcarbineer. And Aaronleland. Actually, I guess just about every left wing asshole on this forum.

Forum List

Back