Rosie O'Donnell Attacks Trumps 10 Year Old Son Asking This On Twitter: "Barron Trump Autistic?"

coming from someone who's face and body style prompted the Burka, I take little validity in anything she says.

Wow, she must really hate Trump to stoop this low. Going after a young boy isnt cool at all.
Liberals always go after young boys.
be fair, its mostly only the liberal priests that go after young boys.
As much as I think liberals are the lowest form of rotting trash at the dump, I can not honestly say that I think the majority of them are prone to going after young boys.

I think the producers of the video should have cleared it with Trump. While it was supportive in its attack on bullying, that's no excuse to bypass the privacy concerns of the family. I don't see use of the media covering Rosie's comments. It has affect of promoting the video's producers even more.

Well with a name like Barron, your life is going to be irreversibly altered in one way or another...

This is shocking! Let’s see if the media goes 24/7 over this the way it would if Trump had said something similar.

rosie-odonnell-fat.jpg

barron-trump.jpg.cf.jpg

Rosie O'Donnell Sparks Outrage with Tweet Asking Whether Barron Trump Is Autistic
Trump has said worse about more people. When did you become so politically correct?

This is shocking! Let’s see if the media goes 24/7 over this the way it would if Trump had said something similar.

rosie-odonnell-fat.jpg

barron-trump.jpg.cf.jpg

Rosie O'Donnell Sparks Outrage with Tweet Asking Whether Barron Trump Is Autistic
Trump has said worse about more people. When did you become so politically correct?

all of a sudden the white trash tolls think people should play nice.

for the record, the ugliest nutter on twitter is the donald.

When did you or your ilk ever play nice?

Last edited:
Barron Trump isn't autistic. He's retarded. There's a difference.
1) Even if there were true, it's still wrong to pick on a kid no matter who they are. If you can't see this, I truly feel sorry for you.

2) Every Left Winger, Liberal and/or Democrat who defends attacking a child completely negates all claims their group(s) have on tolerance, justice, fairness, diversity and every other moral position they claim to have over Right Wingers, Conservatives and/or Republicans.

"Barron" huh?
Say isn't that one of the names Rump used as an imaginary friend to pump his insatiable ego to the press?

Could be that insanity is just genetic.
Poor kid. Adults who have that kind of fucked-up mental disease going on should know better than to procreate.
Are you so consumed by your hatred of our new President that you have to stoop to attacking his son? You truly are disgusting.
Agreed it is disgusting to attack children. What kind of fucking low-life would attack children to press a political agenda. What's next? Abusing kids?
Pogo, apparently. And NYcarbineer. And Aaronleland. Actually, I guess just about every left wing asshole on this forum.

Again for you illiterates --- I said nothing against the child. I don't even know him.
Go forth and learn to read. You continue to embarrass yourself.

Again for you illiterates --- I said nothing against the child. I don't even know him.
Go forth and learn to read. You continue to embarrass yourself.
Disagreed. You attacked his name, his genetics then implied he should never have been born.

"Barron" huh?
Say isn't that one of the names Rump used as an imaginary friend to pump his insatiable ego to the press?

Could be that insanity is just genetic.
Poor kid. Adults who have that kind of fucked-up mental disease going on should know better than to procreate.

This is the left.........they tell us to leave the kids of obama alone...which we already did, since we actually have decency as part of who we are....and then they attack Trump's minor child......the older ones are fair game, the younger boy is fucking off limits....

Forum List

Back