Rosie O'Donnell Attacks Trumps 10 Year Old Son Asking This On Twitter: "Barron Trump Autistic?"

The Left has shown a disturbing propensity for attacking children. They even actually ridiculed Sarah Palin's child who suffers from Down Syndrome.

Their vicious hate runs so deep, they can't leave the children out of it. You hate Trump, fine. But don't attack the man's children. It's just wrong. Period, end of story.

What a foul beast Rosie is

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Why is that?
If u need me to explain it to you then you're beyond hope

I do need anybody to explain it, since I just proved no "attack" exists.

Go ahead --- just TRY to prove me wrong instead of running and hiding behind a fallacy if "if I have to explain it".

It's none of her business. She attacked a defenseless a child.

Oh did she.

I posted the entire tweet. As well as the video it was referring to.
---- care to essplain to the class where there's any "attack"?

No, you don't, because you cant. Because you're a lying sack like the OP and the horse he rode in on.

Like i said, not surprising you're defending her. She took a shot at Trump's child. It's heinous. Y'all really should consider finding Jesus. Allow him into your hearts. He will forgive and heal.

And as I said (it's as, not "like") --- you can't quote ANYTHING that's "taking a shot" since no such "shot" exists.
I just proved it.

I pulled your pants down and you're trying to tell us you still have pants. You're a dishonest hack. You'd rather score points on your childish message board scoreboard than address actual autism. You can go to hell.

Trump's child has nothing to do with political discourse. Period, end of story.

The Left has shown a disturbing propensity for attacking children. They even actually ridiculed Sarah Palin's child who suffers from Down Syndrome.

Their vicious hate runs so deep, they can't leave the children out of it. You hate Trump, fine. But don't attack the man's children. It's just wrong. Period, end of story.

Once again Hack -- nobody "attacked" his child except some social media buzz a while back, BEFORE it was figured out that the kid's autistic.

And you would have that continue would you?

What a foul beast Rosie is

Why is that?
If u need me to explain it to you then you're beyond hope

I do need anybody to explain it, since I just proved no "attack" exists.

Go ahead --- just TRY to prove me wrong instead of running and hiding behind a fallacy if "if I have to explain it".

Well? Time's a-wastin'. The link is right there in post one. It ain't a secret.

Once again Hack -- nobody "attacked" his child except some social media buzz a while back, BEFORE it was figured out that the kid's autistic.

Leave his child out of it. It has nothing to do with political discourse. You wanna rant & rave about how much you hate Donald Trump, fine. But don't bring his child into it. That's out of bounds.

Leave his child out of it. It has nothing to do with political discourse. You wanna rant & rave about how much you hate Donald Trump, fine. But don't bring his child into it. That's out of bounds.

"Bring his child into" --- what, Hack?

Funny you have no answer for that, innit?
You liars always paint yourself into a corner. Then you want to blame the paint.

You comment without knowing what this is about.

If you had watched the video, you would have known that it also has the #StopTheBullying hashtag.

This is shocking! Let’s see if the media goes 24/7 over this the way it would if Trump had said something similar.

rosie-odonnell-fat.jpg

barron-trump.jpg.cf.jpg

Rosie O'Donnell Sparks Outrage with Tweet Asking Whether Barron Trump Is Autistic

So what? Trump brought this on himself.

This coming from the side that shit itself over the posture and attitude of the Obama girls being called out. Your other standard is calling. You left it behind.

You comment without knowing what this is about.

If you had watched the video, you would have known that it also has the #StopTheBullying hashtag.

It's far more important for a hack like him, and the OP, and their Bubble, to foment the bullying on message boards than to stop it in real life.

And that speaks volumes.

Forum List

Back