Rosie O'Donnell Attacks Trumps 10 Year Old Son Asking This On Twitter: "Barron Trump Autistic?"

OK peeps. time to get this thread back on track. That rat hog Rosie the Bulldyke can kiss Larsky's liberal dick - she ain't gettin' near Pupps'.

And the same goes for the rest of you assholes that support her attacking an innocent child.

That said, Happy Holidays!!

This is shocking! Let’s see if the media goes 24/7 over this the way it would if Trump had said something similar.

rosie-odonnell-fat.jpg

barron-trump.jpg.cf.jpg

Rosie O'Donnell Sparks Outrage with Tweet Asking Whether Barron Trump Is Autistic
Trump has said worse about more people. When did you become so politically correct?
Trump has said worse about more people
any links to him doing it to children?

He's joked about he and his friends and all the young girls they have had.

What comes to mind is watching a ten-year-old girl ascend the escalator after declaring "I'm gonna be dating her in ten years".

But at least he gave it "ten years".

Right, Rumpbots?

Hilarious, as usual

(not)

OK peeps. time to get this thread back on track. That rat hog Rosie the Bulldyke can kiss Larsky's liberal dick - she ain't gettin' near Pupps'.

And the same goes for the rest of you assholes that support her attacking an innocent child.

That said, Happy Holidays!!

Unfortunately there's no such thing. There was no "attack".

Go ahead--- try to prove me wrong. Everybody else I challenged to do that ran away.
That's the problem with living in a Bubble. They still haven't figured out a way to make it impermeable to "facts".

So --- watcha got?

BUH bye now.

It's called "metaphor". ...
Understood, but all metaphors reveal something about the writer/speaker, especially people who use sexual metaphors. You had thousands of metaphors to chose from yet you specifically chose a sexual one involving anal sex...unless you wanted to blow him. Why?

Veiled attacks are attacks just the same. Put a pistol under a towel and pull the trigger - the bullet still comes out.

Anyone with half a functioning brain, unless you prove yourself an exception, knows what the leftist hog shill machine was up to.

...nobody "attacked" his child ...
You did and Rosie's comments were supported by other LWLs
"Barron" huh?
Say isn't that one of the names Rump used as an imaginary friend to pump his insatiable ego to the press?

Could be that insanity is just genetic.
Poor kid. Adults who have that kind of fucked-up mental disease going on should know better than to procreate.

This is shocking! Let’s see if the media goes 24/7 over this the way it would if Trump had said something similar.

rosie-odonnell-fat.jpg

barron-trump.jpg.cf.jpg

Rosie O'Donnell Sparks Outrage with Tweet Asking Whether Barron Trump Is Autistic

So what? Trump brought this on himself.
How do you know she is attacking him? I read that he was autistic from one of those righty fake news sites. What if it's true, and what if Trump did advance the cause? My good friend at work has an autistic child who is extremely endearing. I'd hate to think people like you think that being autistic is somehow bad.

Could he be an idiot savant, like Ben Carson?

Veiled attacks are attacks just the same. Put a pistol under a towel and pull the trigger - the bullet still comes out.

Anyone with half a functioning brain, unless you prove yourself an exception, knows what the leftist hog shill machine was up to.

:lol: the old "everybody knows" fallacy. Yet another failure.

If it actually existed you could quote it. You can't, because it doesn't.
I challenged you to prove your case, and all you got is "humma humma humma I know what she really meant".

Apparently not.

Last edited:
...nobody "attacked" his child ...
You did and Rosie's comments were supported by other LWLs

Exactly how many people do you think "I" am? You need an optometrist?

Again, no I did not, and if I did you could quote it. You CAN'T, since it does not exist.

I don't give a flying fuck what "anybody else" posted --- I don't outsource. So you're trying to pile a broad brush fallacy on top of an outright lie.

Work on that.

Oh would it now.

And what would that be then? DO take this opportunity to share your wealth of knowledge (/sarc) on what autism is.
Yes. I'll be happy to do so after you answer my questions. If anything, this thread has taught me you dodge and weave without honest discussion then, hypocritically, demand others answer your questions.

Oh would it now.

And what would that be then? DO take this opportunity to share your wealth of knowledge (/sarc) on what autism is.
Yes. I'll be happy to do so after you answer my questions.

You don't have any "questions". All your questions are TO you not FROM you.

And they're still wandering around alone.... alllllll alone. No answer then.

Next.

...Again, no I did not, and if I did you could quote it....
Clearly you did and I've done so at least twice. Now a third time:
"Barron" huh?
Say isn't that one of the names Rump used as an imaginary friend to pump his insatiable ego to the press?

Could be that insanity is just genetic.
Poor kid. Adults who have that kind of fucked-up mental disease going on should know better than to procreate.

You don't have any "questions". All your questions are TO you not FROM you.

And they're still wandering around alone.... alllllll alone. No answer then.

Next.
Translation: You're correct, DW but I'm still going to dishonestly dodge your questions.

LOL

I challenged you to prove your case, and all you got is "humma humma humma I know what she really meant".

Apparently not.

POGO a flaming faggot? If so - what an amazing opportunity to bring attention to the flaming homosexual epidemic.

Same format as Rosie, so by your standard it is not an attack. Just a public service announcement.

This thread proves there is no level too low for liberals to stoop. They're in the gutter with this one and it's not surprising that's where we find pogo.

Apparently not.

POGO a flaming faggot? If so - what an amazing opportunity to bring attention to the flaming homosexual epidemic.

Same format as Rosie, so by your standard it is not an attack. Just a public service announcement.

So not only do you STILL have no answer --- you actually go out of your way to call attention to not having an answer.

Forum List

Back