Ross Perot donated to Trump’s re-election campaign before death: report

Yes, Perot donated to Trump just before his death. He also regularly had conversations with his wife's ceramic figures in the living room and spent many hours trying to teach his pet hamster to dance. Perot was confused for quite a while before he died.

Women will come out of the woodwork and accuse Perot of molesting them now that he is dead.

As usual, a Texan ahead of his time. The world (especially Canada) could use more trailblazers like him who were honest and who fought against the odds for the ideas he believed in.

R.I.P

As an atheist, I'm sorry there isn't a hell for this little fucker to burn in.
That makes you a piece of shit. Communist. Perot was a graduate of the Naval Academy and a super patriot who helped get our hostages out of Iran. Your a fucking worm that has done nothing.

Yes, Perot donated to Trump just before his death. He also regularly had conversations with his wife's ceramic figures in the living room and spent many hours trying to teach his pet hamster to dance. Perot was confused for quite a while before he died.
Link?
Sharp as a tack and Trump supporter 100% just like any other sane person would be.

That makes you a piece of shit. Communist. Perot was a graduate of the Naval Academy and a super patriot who helped get our hostages out of Iran. Your a fucking worm that has done nothing.

He didn't get "our hostages" out of Iran, he got two of his employees out of Iran when they couldn't cheat the Iranians anymore.

Yeah, he graduated the Naval Academy... and then his superiors determined he was too immature and gave him an early discharge, only serving 15 months of his 4 year requirement for a free education.

Officers Judged Perot Too Immature for Naval Career : Politics: He was called 'emotionally maladjusted' after asking for early discharge, documents show.

But silly me, I stayed my whole enlistment in the Army and then re-upped twice.

What I really hold against Perot is his whole, "I'm going to buy me a political career by manipulating stupid people." It was the model Trump followed to disastrous results.

/——/ You sound bitter this morning. That time of the month? Got Midol?

He didn't get "our hostages" out of Iran, he got two of his employees out of Iran when they couldn't cheat the Iranians anymore.

Yeah, he graduated the Naval Academy... and then his superiors determined he was too immature and gave him an early discharge, only serving 15 months of his 4 year requirement for a free education.

Officers Judged Perot Too Immature for Naval Career : Politics: He was called 'emotionally maladjusted' after asking for early discharge, documents show.

What I really hold against Perot is his whole, "I'm going to buy me a political career by manipulating stupid people." It was the model Trump followed to disastrous results.
So after 12 years you came out and got the boot because of homosexuality restrictions?

Perot worked with CIA in efforts to get hostages out of Lebanon and other places as well. But silly me...I served as combat infantrymen in USMC...but I digress...I will let CIA link clarify.
NORTH ENLISTED BILLIONAIRE PEROT TO RANSOM HOSTAGES | CIA FOIA (foia.cia.gov)

Sounds like the fact that he was a wealthy capitalist does not fit with your Antifa Marxist beliefs.

So after 12 years you came out and got the boot because of homosexuality restrictions?

No, after 11 years I got out because honestly, I didn't sign up to protect the Jews and the Oil Companies.

Bitter little piggy, aren't you?
There is a hell. It exists in the form of your angry, twisted mind.

You Wingnuts should be angrier at Perot than I am. He gave you 8 years of Clinton.

Sounds like the fact that he was a wealthy capitalist does not fit with your Antifa Marxist beliefs.

Naw, what annoys me is that he used his money to try to buy office. I'm not keen on living in a plutocracy. I'm not sure why you are.

Forum List

Back